Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Justice League

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:01 pm

"I tried contacting her. She must be worlds away. She did take all of this rather hard," Wonder Woman says. "You spoke well, sister."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:05 pm

"Thank you, I know he'll be missed."

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:24 pm

On Oa, Mercy is watching a playback of the ceremony with her ring when she she interrupted by a Lantern, calling for her presence among the the Guardians.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:06 am

Amazon took a last look around the base before leaving.

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:17 am

Mercy approaches the Guardians.  "Mercedes Manson, Omni-Lantern of-"

"Green Lantern," Mercy says.  She holds out her hand, revealing the ring in it.  "It was out of charge so it didn't fly back.  John's dead."

The Guardians look down upon her then bow their heads.  "I see," one says.  "But this does not make you the Green Lantern of Sector 2814."

"Do you intend to show me someone more qualified?  I'll personally fly the ring to them if that's the case."

"That won't be necessary," Apa says.  "Mogo can see to that.  You are being tasked with a new assignment.  One that will no doubt have an impact, not just in your sector, but in all of Guardian Space."

Ganthet holds waves his hand and the ceiling opens.  In fly rings, one of every color in the spectrum, bar Black and White.  "There is a problem brewing in Frontier Space. The Green Lantern corps, alone, will not be enough." The rings suddenly fly off into the cosmos. "Those rings. They will belong to the new leaders of each of the other Lantern Corps. Find them. Unite them. And then we will give you your next task."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:51 pm

Silverback sat with other villains with files spread out on the table in front of them."These plans are very elaborate, are you sure they will work?"
The mysterious individual who presented these plans nodded "I understand your hesitance. Collaborations have not worked out well for any of you and the League has always found a way to overcome but I assure this time will be different. One of their own designed these plans and if they fail then it is because you failed to execute them properly."
Ravager tossed the file he war reading onto the table. "This is not the first time something like this has been done. I was there years ago when my father tried something similar and failed. The Batman of that league was able to overcome his 'trap' and then free the rest of his comrades. My father also had a secondary plan to set this world back to before technology, to a time more suited to a man like him. What is yours?"
"My plan is simple, get rid of the heroes and see what happens next."

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:11 am

Parasite sits at the table, reading over his file. "I couldn't take Old Blue by myself before. What's gonna make this time any different?"

"Ah. Etrigan. There's a name I'd hoped to never hear again. Making a puppet of him should be simple enough, though. Zatana's offspring will doubtless be surprised, to say the least. Etrigan hasn't made himself known to mortals in ages."

"This is... quite the plan. Hijack Adaptroid? The god machine that doesn't know how to stay destroyed? That Adaptroid. I can't possibly see that going terribly wrong," another villain says from the back.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:14 pm

"This time you have a plan that goes beyond simply trying to feed off him but if you don't think you can accomplish this then there are others who can fill your shoes."

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:24 pm

"Hey, I'm not sayin' I won't give it a shot, but what do you expect me to do?" Parasite says.

"He probably expects ya to shut up and listen, like a good little leech," Obsidian says, kicking back in his seat. "Just point me at the Hawk. She's mine."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:58 pm

"All I am asking you to do is follow the plans before you precisely. Do not deviate; do not try to doctor or alter them. They may not be as dramatic and flamboyant as some of you like but they will be efficient and efficiency is better than extravagance. If everyone is successful then the Justice League will no longer be a problem for any of you."

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:52 pm

"It doesn't surprise me none that they drafted these after that mess with blue boy," Obsidian says. "Whatever. Long as I get to clip the birdie's wings, I'm good."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:18 am

"Yes you get to clip the birds wings. You all get revenge for being made fools of by these 'heroes'."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:13 pm

(So I think the best way to move this story along is for anyone participating to take care of restraining their own League member. When the time is right I'll have Morningstar arrive to help one of them (Superman, Dr. Light or some other hero). After that will come the end, heroes win bad guys lose)

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   

Back to top Go down

Justice League
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15