Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Justice League - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:11 am

"Let them see me helping others rather than have me come out and speak, you all explain what happened." Superman said. "I just don't see people welcoming the S back yet."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:28 am

"If that is your decision, Superman," Wonder Woman says. "I suggest we also have a roster of the League ready for the conference, tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:32 am

"I agree." Batman said. "Who do we know is still part of the League aside from who is here?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:47 am

"Aquaman is a given. Zita is also staying. I've heard nothing from Captain Atom. Some have said they'd be open to stay on the roster if we felt we needed them. Then there's the list of associates up for candidacy who've never been members." Wonder Woman slides dossiers to the center of the table. The dossiers include a few people. Nightingale, Green Arrow, and Hawk-Girl to name a few.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:59 am

"I can vouch for Nightingale." Batman said.

"I'll ask Captain Atom." Superman said.

"I'll run to Star City and ask Green Arrow." Flash said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:03 am

"Then I will speak with Hawk-Girl," Wonder Woman says. "Now. There are two other matters. First, the board presently consists of Superman, Batman, The Flash, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, and myself. Green Lantern would normally fill a spot, but she's resigned. The spot should be filled so votes don't come up at risk of being a draw."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:10 am

"I agree." Batman said. "I think Zita would make a good candidate."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:12 am

"You don't think she's a bit...hyper?" Wonder Woman asks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:15 am

"And I'm not?" Flash said.

Batman nodded. "Regardless she earned it in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:20 am

"She most certainly has," Wonder Woman says. "It's probably just my worrying too much. Though perhaps we should put it to vote. I will remain out of it. I'm not entirely sure either way."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:22 am

Batman nodded. "We'll need to get Aquaman's vote as well of course."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:24 am

"Of course. For now we can table this. There is...one other thing. Luthor."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:25 am

"I don't want him in the League...but he did aid us." Batman said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:28 am

"I'm sure it was for entirely selfish reasons. Since when has Luthor been known to do anything for any reason that wasn't self serving?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:39 am

"I say we keep him out but keep a very close eye on him." Superman said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:59 am

"I agree with Superman on this" Amazon said

(I'm assuming Amazon is one of the board members, since she was one of the original members. Her and Morningstar were the ones that brought the initial line up together.)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 10:04 am

((I thought you said she was taking a leave.))

"Regardless of all this, there is one outstanding issue," Wonder Woman points out. "I'm not sure how or why, but Sovereign contacted Luthor to warn him and planted a warning for us as well. He doesn't have to be given the keys to the company car, but we really ought to try and figure out why."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 10:25 am

(Not right away, figured she'd be here for this, the press meeting and Morningstar's memorial then she's gone but will return)

"We should see if some of those taking a leave would check into this for us then" Amazon suggested "I can lead it."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:01 am

"Do you have any suggestions?" Wonder Woman asks.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:57 am

"Arrow and Lantern" Amazon said "Hawk, Dove or Nightwing would be good too if they're not too busy with the young ones. Morningstar would be perfect if he were still with us."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:06 am

"Green Arrow is up for candidacy  in the League so he should be fine but I can't reach Green Lantern.  She must be in space." Wonder Woman says.  "But thank you for reminding me of this last matter.  Morningstar's ceremony.  When is that being held?  You were the one putting it together, correct?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:10 am

"We should hold a ceremony for Green Lantern." Batman said. "Starks was a damn good man."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:14 am

"You're right," Wonder Woman says.  "Gods.  I'd forgotten.  How many more are we going to lose?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:17 am

Batman leaned forward. "As many as it takes to keep Earth safe, that's why we're here. To fight and if needs be die for our people."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:31 am

"You're right, of course. It's just a bit...raw. In any event, Morningstar and Green Lantern's ceremonies. We should go over the details."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next