Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starchasers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Starchasers - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:28 pm

"Yeah about 55 Imperial soldiers...and three Berserkers." Jack said looking at the device in his hand. "C'mon this way, I'll make us a door." He said putting his device away and pulling out a small grenade.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:33 pm

"All for blowin' things up, right? Yeah?" Piper says, checking her holodex.  " Good. Then we have a door. Think I'm outta juice. Could use a recharge."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:40 pm

"All the movies I like have explosions so yeah I'm all for the destruction of property...especially when it's that of a tyrannical space regime." Jack said tossing the grenade at the wall which blew a massive hole in the wall. "Whelp! Let's get moving." He said stepping out and shooting a couple soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:49 pm

"I like the way you think," Piper says.  "Stick it to the evil space arsehole.  Think we could maybe burgle some of his stuff?  Git like that's got to have some important stuff sittin' around for a chancer like me to find, yeah?"  She follows Jack out, shooting a few soldiers, herself, seemingly without looking.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:50 pm

"Eh this is a pretty basic prison not much worth taking." Jack said holstering his blaster as his ship flew in firing at soldiers as it let down it's ramp.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:00 pm

"Bollocks. Just my lucky, right?" Piper says, waiting with her hands on her hips as the ship arrives. "Ooh. Nice ship. Sleek for a mercenary type. You're a mercenary, yeah? You don't look like the honorable soldier type. Suppose you could be. I'm not. Not really. Not a mercenary either. I'm Piper. Just Piper. No real fancy titles or whatever. And you are... well, you look familiar, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:32 pm

"Been a long time since I've heard someone talk like that" Dover said listening to Piper "brings back fond memories. So wiz kid, you managed to do your thing yet?"
"Just about" Peter said "I should have control of the prisons systems soon."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:24 pm

"Just call me Jack, I'm a Jack of all trades. I go where the money is, smuggling, merc work, bounty hunting, simple charters, hell I'll even cozy up to a rich old lady if the price is right." He said before looking to a monitor. "Daniels?"

"Yes sir?" The robotic voice of the ship's AI came through.

"Set a course for Xandar and get us outta here when they're on board."

"Of course sir, I might add a Imperial cruiser has just come out of hyper jump responding to the prison's distress signal."

"Wonderful, whatever just one cruiser?"

"Yes sir."

"We'll out run em." Jack said.

"Of course we will sir."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:15 am

"What, that thing?" Piper says.  She opens her holodex.  "I can take care of that real easy.  Watch'is."  She begins typing into her holodex keypad.  "Hack this, rearrange that, deleting the other thing, aaaaand..." The warp in the enemy ship activates by itself. The cruiser suddenly rockets into the ground at warp and crashes in a massive explosion. Piper closes her holodex. "Street pizza, anyone?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:37 am

Jack looked at Piper. "Wait, this world has pizza? I mean forget the huge starship you just crashed into a world...this world has Terran Pizza?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:03 am

"Oh, I wish, right? I was just talking about the newly flattened baddies on the ground. Ooh! But if you all want a pizza, I can go to Earth and pick one up in a hurry! Just need to recharge real quick, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:06 am

"Well I can just make it on the ship too." Jack said. "Got a real awesome food processor on board."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 5:41 am

"Sure, that could work. Maybe. Not really the same thing. I know this one bloke. Makes it better than anyone I know. Hope he's still alive. His shop kind of... blew up, last I was on Earth. Whatever, right? Sure. Quick pizza. Fast pizza. You've got me in a pizza mood now. Food. Right now. Then money. Oh yeah. We need to get paid for this job, yeah? Who hired you, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 5:44 am

"The Nova Corps." Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 5:49 am

"Oh, the bucket heads.  Yeah, that sounds about right? That's who hired me. Odd lot, that one. So, what, we send this bunch off to them for our credits or...?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 5:54 am

"Well I'm after him." Jack said nodding to the alien he'd brought with them. "These guys well I have a good feeling about them."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 5:57 am

"Oh. So he's who they wanted?" Piper says, staring at the guy. "The bucket heads just told me they wanted someone broken out of this dump and I came running. Probably should've let them tell me who." Piper looks around at the mayhem caused by the escaped prisoners. "Oh well, right?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 6:16 am

"Most of these inmates are political prisoners and former soldiers who fought against the Empire. I say let em all free."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:17 am

"Hold on a second, did the lady say she could pop back to earth in a flash?" Dover asked
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:21 am

"Not 'lady'. Piper. Nice to meet'chu and all that rot. And yeah. Nothin' too special, right? This thing strapped to my back is a personalized FTL Drive. Built it, myself. I can be there and back in... well, they gotta make the pizza, first. Not like I can call ahead and go pick it up. Cell service out here's gotta be awful, yeah? Shouldn't take me more than twenty minutes. I was gonna get pepperoni. Tasty stuff, that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:25 am

"Miniaturized FTL Drive? That's rad, well everyone get inside we're leaving this rock." Jack said as the ramp closed and his ship lifted off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:29 am

"Right, sorry. Think you could take us home then. Kind of feeling like the Robinson's out here only thing we're missing is a robot warning us of danger seconds before something happens."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:32 am

"Incoming fire sir." Daniels said.

"Heh, good timing Danny, shields up and takes into hyperspace!" Jack said before looking to Dover. "Mind if we make a pit stop? Just wanna collect this bounty then I'll be glad to take ya back to Terra."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:38 am

"Guess it would be a crap idea to go get the pizza before the money to pay for it," Piper says to herself. "Hm... maybe they'll want one too. Bucket heads gotta eat, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:39 am

"Why not" DOver shrugged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starchasers
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Arena :: Marvel: Starchasers-
Jump to: