Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starchasers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Starchasers - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:32 am

"Definatly" Keith said giving him a bump
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:28 am

James looked up hearing a transmission.

Blindspot come in over...*static* this is Iron Man *static* as much as I hate to admit it we need you and Sentinel back on Earth....it's William.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:40 pm

"I'm guessing you heard that" Keith said "problem with your brother, don't know why they're having so much trouble containing him. What do you think, should we head back or do you just want to handle it on your own?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:16 am

James sighed and rubbed his head. "Up to her." He said looking at Satrya.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:50 am

"If the situation is as dire as they say," Satyra says without looking up from her work.  "Then by all means, go to them.  My world is already dead.  I simply aim to reclaim its corpse from the grave robbers.  I would never forgive myself if another died simply because I was being selfish."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:08 pm

"Alright then let's go home"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:50 am

James got up and walked to the back of the craft.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 4:17 am

"Alright rodent, get us back to our teammates before I decide to use your plant friend as firewood to roast you over" Dover said as Peter messed with the ships systems
"Try it flea bag and we'll see how long you survive in space" Rocket said turning on Peter "and stop messing with things you know nothing about kid."
"Actually I think I know more about this ship than you" Peter said "For instance, did you know you've been wasting more fuel than necessary and only been using a fourth of this ships capabilities. I've already made adjustments to improve the aim on the weapons, am working on decreasing fuel consumption, increasing the engines efficiency, and trying to help you use this ships full capabilities."
"The kid is right" Starlord said
Rocket stared at him dumfounded for a moment "Alright smart ass, stop messing with my ship."
"I am groot."
"I don't care if he's make it run better, it's my ship and I don't like people messing with my ship. You know what, let's get these jokers home so we can get back to business."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:38 am

"I thought you said earth was the other way" Peter said 
"It is" Rocket said "try telling that to the people blocking our path and firing on us." 
"I made this ship more efficient for you. You should have more than enough fire power to blow them out of the sky." 
"Check your math again kid. There's one of us and a few hundred of them. So unless you can make our shields last till infinity there is no fraking way I'm going to get put my ship on the line just to get your whiny ass home. Now why don't you follow the example of your companions and sit back while I get us out of this mess."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 3:25 am

Jack sat in his bed on his ship as it traveled through hyperspace, he was reading a book on the history of the roman legions. He liked history. He cracked open a can of a green liquid and took a swig, the room was littered with them.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:30 am

Piper rounds a corner, running with a hand cannon in each hand but her Gear not strapped to FTL Gear gone.  "Run away. Run away. Run away. Run Away!"  A massive, rodent-like, alien brute charges around the corner, clipping the wall in pursuit of her.  Piper swivels around, taking a few pop shots whilst running backwards and turns back around.  "Your skills will suffice, they said. Just a small rodent infestation, they said.  Giant alien rat monster is NOT a 'small rodent infestation'!"  Piper dives into a small corridor.  "As soon as I find the kid that stole my gear, ohoho. I am going to-"

Piper emerges on the other end of the corridor to find a hidden underground parish, filled with homeless alien children in rags, huddled around and playing with the FTL Gear as a toy.  "...give him a VERY stern talking to.  Blasted conscience."

In a matter of hours, Piper barges into her client, the royal house's throne room, towing the beast in a gravity trap and holding the child's hand as he trots in behind her. Only the princess is present, however. "Scuse me, love, but I'd like a few words with your pop. I think the first one's going to be 'You' and the second one's going to be 'Arsehole'."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:04 am

"We should be safe here for now" Star lord said landing
"Good and this is where we part ways" Dover said "it's been a blast riding around with the racoon, tree and two psycho killers but I think me and the kids here will be better off find our own way home." 
"That's fine with me, you lot were starting to annoy me" Rocket said walking past.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 12:17 pm

Jack was in his ship asleep as it traveled towards Xandar. He was bringing in a low level bounty to the Nova Corps, just another bread and butter catch to earn some credits. He was annoyed however, the planet he'd just left had fallen to the Crimson Empire, a large and powerful empire that was growing and expanding violently.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:24 am

"So smart guy, how do we get out of this?" 
"Our weapons are locked in a seperate room, there are about a dozen guards between here and there, these cells are made of some energy I haven't figured out yet and it appears as if our powers are ineffective."
Dover sighed leaning back against the wall "Basically what your saying is, we're stuck here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:22 pm

Jack's ship exited hyperspace near the Prison World and he looked over at a monitor in his cockpit. "Alright, target found, now I just gotta get him out." He said flying his ship down to the surface landing in a spaceport in the city closest to the prison.

He exited his ship and paid the fee for docking there and walked out onto the busy street. He looked around, the red, white, and black colors of the Crimson Empire were everywhere now, banners, soldiers, vehicles. This world was now occupied. He sighed and kept moving, more and more worlds were falling to the Empire and it's tyrannical leader that people only knew as Obelisk.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:30 pm

"I will get us out of here eventually" Peter said "Just be patient old man. Though I might need some help from Victoria to do it." 
"Alright wunder kind, do your thing"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:57 am

"Yeah, they can't exactly 'neutralize' me to a tee.", Victoria said. "What do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:02 am

Jack stood on a roof top looking towards the prison then he brought up a holomap and began formulating his extraction plan.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:12 am

Piper appears on the occupied world, standing in the middle of the street. She looks around and places her hands on her hips. "Awful drab, this color scheme," she says. She removes her FTL Gear from her back and checks its power. 12%. "Bollocks. Ah well. It's usable enough. Now, where's my next pay day?" Piper fastens her FTL Gear back on and jumps up onto a nearby rooftop. Then she scopes out the area with her holodex.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 10:22 pm

Jack closed his holomap up and activated his boosters in his boots and jumped towards the prison drawing his gun and sword. "Should be a fun little jail break."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:19 am

Piper appears in the jail and casually looks around. "Huh. Very clear picture of despair, here," she says. She checks her holodex. 10%. "Right. Let's see if I can't find the charge, now."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:33 am

The alarms sounded as Piper appeared inside the prison, Imperial soldiers began rushing towards her location and inmates began shouting at her to let her out.

The building was rocked as a explosion tore a hole in the wall near the isolation cells. Jack stepped through it his blaster drawn and he shot a couple soldiers before strolling down the cell block, he used a device in his hand to open the cells. "You're free boys! Go and do criminal stuff!!!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:33 am

"I need to access the panel to the cell or find someway to cut the power dampner."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:41 am

"All right, then," Piper says. She twirls her hand cannons and unloads on the first Imperial guard, pegging him in the kneecaps, then the face. She disappears in time for a blast to pass right where she'd been standing. She reappears in front of the guard who fired it. "Knock knock," she says, knocking on his helmet. Then she disappears again in time for that guard to get gunned down by his fellow guards.

Piper appears behind another one. "What? Nobody home? Suppose the git isn't too taken with knock-knock jokes, yeah?" She swipes the guard's gun. "Borrow this." Then she jumps around the cell block, hyper jumping so rapidly that she's impossible to follow. Come the end, she drops the imperial weapon and claps her hands of the dust. "That'll be that." She uses her holodex to hack the systems in the prison and unleash the rest of the criminals. "Have at it, my good gents!" Then she disappears again, reappearing in an empty hall. "Now, where is the bleeder?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 11:04 am

Victoria looked around in slight confusion as the power went out everywhere and the cells opened up. "Uhm... looks like somebody did the work for us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starchasers
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Arena :: Marvel: Starchasers-
Jump to: