Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Star Wars: A New Dawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:59 pm

"This must be my lucky day.", a voice echoed against the walls. A cloaked figure could be seen further ahead, heading toward the ship. "I thought I'd have to search the whole galaxy."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:04 pm

"Right here." Ford said staring Darren down. "Still upset over that last fight?"

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:12 pm

"Of course I am, my friend.", Darren replied with a smile. "We didn't get to finish it, after all.", he said and ignited his lightsaber.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:13 pm

"Then come and let's finish it." Ford said snapping into an Ataru stance.

-----

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:26 pm

"Now you've gone and done it.", Darren said with a grin before flipping up into the air, going straight into the Ataru style of fighting and began slashing at Ford as he proceeded to land on the platform.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:28 pm

Ford blocked and smirked pushing Darren back before moving in slashing and flipping acrobatically matching Darren's speed and power.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:33 pm

Nix scoffs. She hops into the shuttle's pilot seat, with Jaxie following to copilot. "How good a pilot are you?" Nix asks.

"Not very."

"Well, time to learn. Let's get this tub in the air."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:44 pm

Darren somersaulted back as he parried Ford's attacks before leaping forward once he had his footing back, spinning in the air with his red lightsaber whirling relentlessly against the Jedi.

(I'm really sorry, but I gotta hit the hay. Last day at work before I've got the rest of the week off again. See you guys tomorrow.)

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Ford moved back and to the side evading Darren's strikes before delivering a strong Force Push sending Darren back towards the railing of the platform.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:42 pm

Two individuals sat outside the chambers of the Republic's Minister of State. A dark-furred female Nalroni toyed around with a hydrospanner against the armor covering her left arm, while her mentor, an older Zabrak male simply sat back calmly.

An aide poked his head through the door. "Master Sazen, Master Lazuli? Lady Solo will see you now."

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:47 pm

Leia sat at her desk, though she was a Jedi she did not wear the robes. She was a Republic official first. She looked up from her work and smiled.

"It's good to see you both, Davik insisted on having you when he learned you were in the system." She said standing up.

"I figured it best to have more protection for you." Davik said from the side of the room, two small children playing near him, Leia's twins.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:49 pm

"Thank you, milady," Tamil replied, bowing slightly. Rowena followed suit, but seemed distracted by the children off to the side. "We're happy to provide assistance."

"Even more so," Rowena murmured quietly, eyes transfixed by the happy toddlers, "given that our target is likely on Coruscant right now."

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:54 pm

"Is he?" Davik asked stepping closer towards the adults leaving the children to play.

"That is troubling news." Leia said. "Have you informed Luke?"

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:59 pm

"We sent the message, but there was no indication that Master Skywalker received it," Tamil replied, grimacing slightly. "I sense little but a few lingering threads of the Dark Side, but my instincts are telling me that this isn't simple coincidence."

"I agree," Rowena said, moving over to play a bit with little Jacen and Jiana, who had started to pout at losing their playmate. "Master Fionn may be mad, but he's still a purposeful person. He would not have come here without a reason."

"I sense no indication that you are his target," Tamil said, "but Davik is right to not take any chances."

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:04 pm

"I fear more for Chancellor Mothma." Leia said. "She would be the prime target for any attack."

"Maybe for the Empire." Davik said. "But another dark sider has popped up as well, on Mandalore, the report has just come in. Do you think Fionn and this other Sith are linked? If so I fear we have stumbled onto a greater threat than even the Empire."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Rowena paused from where she'd been playing cat's cradle to amuse Jacen. "It is... possible," she admitted, as though the thought of Fionn having other dark-siders in league with him left a bad taste in her mouth. "I don't like it, though."

"No one does, Ena," Tamil replied softly. "But the option must be considered."

She nodded, then looked to Davik. "If he is actually working with the Sith, the fastest way to stop all of this is to find him, and bring him in. I am ready."

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:23 pm

"What intelligence do you have on him now?" Davik asked. "I'll be with you to bring him in if he's on Coruscant."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:27 pm

"He is on Coruscant," Tamil said, "but... well..."

"There are over a trillion people on Coruscant at any given time," Rowena said, noting that Davik wasn't likely to get annoyed if she just pointed it out. "Even for an entire army of Jedi, combing the entire planet would be difficult. For just the three of us..."

"It'd be impossible," Tamil admitted. "Our only real lead is that Fionn seems to be avoiding areas where he's likely to be noticed; that's been consistent for the past six months. But that's not enough to really go on."

"Do you have any suggestions for ways to ferret him out?" Rowena asked, tickling Jiana to make her giggle.

Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:32 pm

Nix and Jaxie manage to get the shuttle ready for departure. Jaxie gets up and rushes to get Ford. "Let's go, boss! You two can dance another time!"

---

A young Mirialan stands opposite a Jawa at a space port on Coruscant, arms crossed and a sly grin about her. Behind the Jawa is a ship. "Aw, don't be that way, big guy. This ship's in fin condition. Not a bad part on it. You can afford to add a few hundred more credits to your offer. Doubt you'll get a find this good from anyone else."

The Jawa carries on in its chattery little way before pausing to think about it. It chatters some more and the Mirialan smiles. "Pleasure doing business with you." Before she can shake with the Jawa, a voice catches her ear and she folds her hands behind her head.

"Kitty," a human man says, walking over. "What're you up to? Not trying to sell it, again?"

Kitty sighs and twirls her wrench on her finger. "What's the issue, pop? This thing's scrap anyway. The great bounty hunter, Cairn, shouldn't be seen in this."

"It ain't workin', Kitty," Cairn says.

"Worth a try," Kit mumbles.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:49 pm

Davik sighed running his hand through his long grey hair. "We simply must wait. Finding him here is impossible...the Dark Side is clouding everything, he will make his move soon however that much I can sense. We must be ready."

-----

"Get her up in the air!" Ford called back to Jaxie as he blocked several strikes from Darren.

-----

Darth Angalacon looked out from the bridge of his command ship, the Leviathan-Class Star Destroyer the Hammer of Korriban. He observed the great Fleet amassed near Rakata Prime. The time was almost here, he was to return to Coruscant, to smash the enemy there. He smiled, he was going to war once again, the battlefield was his home and he welcomed it back.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:53 pm

Nazrin leaves interrogation, where Trent is strapped to a standing table. He makes his way to Maeror's meditation chambers with a report for the Sith Lord, Eerie at his side.

---

"I'm workin' on it, Jedi," Nix grumbles as the shuttle struggles to leave the ground. "Bit tricky without a copilot."

Jaxie returns to the cockpit. "He said-"

"Shut up. Just press the buttons I say, when I say so," Nix says.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:01 pm

Darth Maeror slid his helmet back on and he stood up sensing Nazrin approaching.

Outside the chamber two Sith Warrior Elites stood, they saluted Nazrin as he approached.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:06 pm

Nazrin looks to each Sith Warrior individually and proceeds, Eerie following him.

Inside, Eerie stands at Nazrin's side, head down and hood covering her eyes. "The spies within the Republic have news," she says. "They've found the minister."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:08 pm

"Then take her." Maeror said turning to Nazrin. "Once she is ours, the galaxy will follow."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:18 pm

"She is on Coruscant," Eerie continues. "Furthermore, out informant on Mandalore has sent words Desir's exchange with the Mandalore has been interrupted. The intervention of a handful of Jedi... and Nixeris." Eerie looks up. "Darren was sent to retrieve the holocron from the Jedi. But considering Desir's track record in apprehending Nixeris... " Eerie pauses as Maeror looks to her over his shoulder. "They and the holocron will likely be on Coruscant shortly."

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next