Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Star Wars: A New Dawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:48 am

"No," nerri said shaking her head and got up herself, "the moves were juyo and vaapad which you recognised but they should not had been taught to me. I... I could have killed you and it was the reason I was taught it. I lost my surroundings and I wasn't fighting you in the end."

Luke interrupted, "she's right... None of us here would had taught her the move master, she's not ready for those advanced moves. Who taught you tacken?"

"Ferus Olin ."

He wasn't expecting the answer and crossed his arms, "my sister Leia and I met him, if you were taught by him he was never a master nor did he ever take on an apprentice. Though I don't suspect a hint of lying from you."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:56 am

Davik crossed his arms. "I remember him, he was a fellow Padawan with me and Anakin, though I never knew him to know Vaapad that well."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:22 pm

"I would just pull a random name out of the hat and claim they taught me? If that was the case why would I bother choosing some old guy?"

She strode to the wall and slipped her lightsaber away with a clutter meant on purpose.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:29 pm

Davik sighed and put his hand up stopping Luke as he walked after her. "I did not mean to say you were lying, only that I didn't know he knew Vaapad."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:21 pm

"He didn't... Not much of it..." came a voice from the shadows and obi-wan, "you've been receiving dreams of your mother again."

"I apologise... I thought I'd had learnt the lesson after what happened with you Luke. I only held back the truth to protect her. It shouldn't had happened-"
"So I'm a mistake?!"
"I... What they did has never been heard of... Giving one woman's embryo to another to deliver to full term. And they continued creating so that you would carry the genes of two powerful Jedi. After the Jedi went their own ways I never spoke to another for a very long time. Olin kept you hidden, delayed you ageing by placing you in hibernation so that your age would never be the same as Luke's. Especially if vader ever discovered that Luke and Leia existed. A girl in the hands of a Jedi? He would think you were Leia."

Nerri leant her head on the wall.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Davik sighed and shook his head. "Kenobi..." He looked to Nerri. "I think that-"

Davik was cut off by the sound of alarms raising through the Praxeum.

Davik furred his brow sensing danger. "Mandalorians..."

----

In orbit above Yavin IV several Mandalorian ships came out of Hyperspace firing on the Republic ships protecting a space station which in turn protected Yavin IV's surface.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Nerri couldn't had been more pleased with the alarms suddenly sounding and rushed from the room.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:35 pm

Davik was close behind her and he rushed outside seeing explosions in the distance. "The Mandalorians are attacking the Republic base...."

"And us!" Ford Starr said coming up next to him and pointing to the sky seeing several dropships headed their way.

Davik looked up and drew his lightsaber from his hilt igniting it. "Get the younger students to escape shuttles."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:47 am

Nerri hurried over to help Leia assist the younger students to the escape shuttles, telling them to move quickly. She left Leia to issue some of the shuttles off once they were full and headed inside to check for anyone else.

"Quickly...head outside, keep your heads down and move fast to the shuttles. There's enough room but you need to run."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:59 am

Davik and several Knights rushed from the Praxeum meeting the Mandalorians outside in a brutal battle.

Davik deflected a blaster bolt then using the Force grabbed another Mandalorian and hurled him through the air and into the side of a passing Basilisk-Type Starfighter, causing it to crash.

Luke and Ford made their way down into the lower levels of the Praxeum.
"Where are we going Master Skywalker?"
"To get some relics out of here." Luke said. "Ancient Holocrons that the Mandalorians must not get their hands on."

-----

The Mandalorians had secured a large landing zone half a kilometer from the Jedi Praxeum and dropships landed unloading Mandalorian Warriors, Canderous-II tanks, and MZ-10 Missile Walkers.

A shuttle landed and off stepped the Mandalore himself, Baltan Varad.
"Mandalore, we've wiped out the Republic base nearby and are not commencing our assault on the Jedi Praxeum."
"Good. Take no prisoners, we've got a reputation to uphold."
"Shouldn't we just bombard them from orbit? We could wipe them out with ease that way."
"And gain no honor or glory in the process. We are Mandalorians, we've been fighting Jedi for thousands of years. Today is no different, we will fight them with honor and kill them with honor."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:06 pm

Luke and Ford made their way into the main hangar seeing Davik outside in the distance fighting several Mandalorians allowing other Jedi to make their way to escape shuttles.

Ford went to rush to Davik's aid but Luke grabbed his arm. "Ready Davik's ship, get the holocrons on board and anyone else you can. I'll help Master Tay'lon."

Ford nodded and rushed towards the Katari, Davik's personal YT-2000 Light Freighter, and rushed up it's ramp putting the holocrons in a storage bay before moving to the cockpit. He transmitted out to any nearby Jedi.

"Ford Starr, I'm on the Katari if you can make it I'm starting up the engines."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:58 am

"Leia please we've got all the others to safety it's your turn to board," nerri told her.

Leia hurried through as smoke filled the corridors and placed her transmitter to her mouth, "Luke? are there any shuttles remaining? I need room for myself and nerri."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:10 am

"Ford has Davik's ship ready to take off." Luke said over the comms, me and Master Tay'lon will be getting away in another shuttle. Get to Ford, and get the Holocrons he has to Ossus."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:10 am

Nerri headed out once she knew she had found everyone and on her way back through the corridors stopped sensing someone and Cindel hurried to her. Grabbing the young girls wrist, she lead her outside where she continued rushing over to Leia.

Torn between her own safety and that of Luke and Davik she wanted to hurry over and help.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:29 am

Davik deflected blaster bolts then used Force Push hurling several Mandalorians away.

Luke turned. "GO! We can hold them!"

Ford sat in the cockpit ready to take off as a squad of Mandalorians rushed into the hangar.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:37 am

"We can't leave them," Leia said worried.
"We won't." Nerri called out coming onto the ship.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:49 am

Ford started up the ship and began it's take off once they made it on.

Davik and Luke hurried towards another shuttle that was lifting off.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:19 am

Ford piloted the Katari up into space dodging incoming fire from the Mandalorian ships.

"Buckle in people, this is going to get a little rough." Ford said pulling a barrel roll to avoid some concussion missiles.

Jedi Master Ahsoka Tano made her way to the gun turrets and began firing at Mandalorian fighters that were heading their way.

"Keep them off us! We're almost ready to make the jump to lightspeed." Ford said before the ship was rocked hard by a shot from a Mandalorian destroyer.

"Damn! Hyperdrive is damaged..." Ford said to himself. "Won't be able to make it Ossus...we'll have to set down...Rhen Var...no....Felucia...heck no....Galidraan it is." He said hitting the Hyperdrive and the Katari vanished into hyperspace.

------

Baltan walked through the Jedi Praxeum his helmet under his arm and his other hand clenched int a fist. "They took the holocrons with them..." He growled before hearing his communicator go off. He closed his eyes and sighed before answering it.

A woman in dark robes appeared. "Baltan...I hope the attack on Yavin went well." She said with a condescending tone.

"The attack went fine. We killed several Jedi and destroyed the Republic military forces here. Most f the Jedi escaped...and they took their holocrons."

"I knew you'd fail." The woman said with a sneer. "My master will be most displeased to hear you could not recover, one Holocron."

"We've begun tracking ships that left the world, we have several leads."

"No, you have one lead. I'm sending you the signal of their ship."

"How...how did you manage to get their ship's signal already?"

"The Sith have their ways. Now go." Darth D├ęsir said ending the communication.

-----

Davik and Luke sat back in their shuttle as it headed for Ossus.

"The Mandalorians hit us with surgical precision." Luke said. "And were undetected until they were on top of the fleet guarding Yavin...how did they do that?"

"They had help." Davik said annoyed. "Someone within the Republic forces must have let them slip through."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Nerri came to the front of the ship and buckled in, "where are we heading to?"

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:06 pm

"Galidraan." Ford said sitting back. "Our Hyperdrive was damaged during the escape."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:02 pm

"Hate to say that's not all of the damages," Nerri replied rolling her sleeve up to check on a wound caused by a laser blast, "Took a hit so that one of the young students wouldn't. Someone should had told me earlier that these things hurt like fire. Leia's in the back trying to offer support to them after we lost a couple of their friends, no doubt."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:40 pm

Ford nodded. "There's a bacta supply in the rear of the ship, Davik keeps it for emergencies. Get yourself patched up. Galidraan will not be a fun place, it's historically loyal to the Mandalorians." Ford said flying the ship in towards a forest to land.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:55 pm

"No way... I'm keeping this. Leia might have her moddle-coddling of the students, telling them that their friends died for a greater cause but I'm going to show them the harsh truth. This wound will prove a reminder to anyone that I came close to receiving a death strike. Little to the left and lights out for this Jedi."

Nerri popped her head back in the seat, "I saw three go down, I'm likely to take the blame but I'm not volunteering myself up. I saved my group of eight and each are safe from any signs of wounds. Those kids were asked to wait for the direction of fire to change before crossing to the ship. Fear lead to their deaths."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Ford landed the ship and he looked over at her. "You can't blame yourself, I've led men into battle against the Imperials and the Mandos, and no commander can save all their troops all the time." He said getting up. "Just don't let that doubt creep in." He walked to the door of the cockpit. "C'mon, you can help me set up a perimeter while Leia tends to the younglings."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:58 am

Ford walked out of the cockpit with Nerri and headed to the back.

"Leia, Nerri and I will be going out to set up a perimeter can't have the ship running or we could be detected from orbit." Ford said.

Leia nodded. "I'll stay here with the initiates."

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next