Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT discussion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

OT discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:59 pm

So who's on Earth?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:59 pm

Well the battle took place very near Earth and their ship picked up Satrya's so they are en route to intercept.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:00 am

Satyra's suit won't possess the same level of adaptive features as the others. It's much slower to adapt, leaving a window of vulnerability. The suit also uses exorbitant amounts of energy, which is draws from the world around it. The biggest shortcoming of Satyra's suit is its pilot. All of this Satyra is aware of, however. The other suits won't have the same failings.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:16 am

the other suits are more advanced I assume but still similar, knowing her suits weakness will make it easier to figure out theirs. It's what keith does, like Satyra he has intuitive apptitude the only difference is he can find the weakness in anything, like the Inhuman Karnak.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:22 am

Also their attack methods will be hard pressed to do anything to James. He can absorb energy in all forms from pretty much anything. His real only weakness is Magical Energies as he can't absorb them.

Depending on how'd they'd adapt will be the key, it'll most likely have to be a defensive adaption since attacking will only make James stronger.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:46 am

Of all this I'm certain.  I was just clarifying that so pryde would have a response to James's question.  The other suits are virtually infallible on their own.  Their flaw lies in their pilots too, but in a different way than Satyra's.

Last edited by Twi on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:02 am

alright then.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 8:54 am

Since I'll be having James losing his powers I'll have Valkyrie and Ms. Marvel go with the Starchasers to help out Satrya.

I'll also be having Jack joining the team before they make it to her world.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:04 am

Gotcha
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:47 am

new plan. Those with the GotG are trying to get home but have been consistenly sidetracked by enemies of the Guardians of the Galaxy. In the process though they have been driven further and further from home.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 4:43 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Since I'll be having James losing his powers I'll have Valkyrie and Ms. Marvel go with the Starchasers to help out Satrya.

I'll also be having Jack joining the team before they make it to her world.

Viable plan.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:39 pm

Was thinking of adding an old-timer character to the mix. Like someone from the past who uses really old tech (by Marvel Cosmic Standards) but is still a badass and can throw down with the best of the future boys. Not sure how I'm gonna go about that, just yet. Thinking something of a Doc Savage, Rocketeer, Captain America type combo.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:20 pm

sounds good. I'm going to try to get this going again soon.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:41 pm

Something of a potential arc in mind. Working on it and well let you know how it's coming.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 11:34 pm

Awesome man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT discussion   OT discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3