Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 7:29 am

Ooh. So if Nazrin and Eerie are sent to capture Leia, one of them could focus on getting Leia while the other keeps Davik busy and either captures or kills him. Fun times for everyone!
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:22 am

Oh yes indeed!
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 3:48 am

Nix will be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 3:52 am

That is most certainly the hope.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 3:57 am

So piecing together out party so to speak, so far we have

Ford (Jedi Knight)

Neri (Jedi Knight)

Jaxie (Jedi Apprentice)

Tsuni (Republic Commando)

I might make a Imperial who joins the group and hopefully Shaun's character Qui-Gon as well.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:03 am

Sounds like an esteemed group of badasses if ever there was one. Plus Jaxie. Junior Badass, maybe.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:05 am

Jaxie will be a full fledged badass soon enough I'm sure.

Perhaps even Nix will help our group from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:16 am

I'm sure.

"Help" may be a strong word for Nix XD
She'll... "aim her aggression at their enemies"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:18 am

Fair enough ha. Enemy of my enemy is my...for the moment ally.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:29 am

What's the order, here? Wryn, Case, Mandalore, etc? If Wryn's up first I may put Nix there for now, just to get introducing her out of the way. She can kill some Sith, maybe just miss Desir, whatever.

I do have one more lady I'm saving for later. Around time for Leia's rescue.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:32 am

If I'm following Mel right

Wryn will just between Désir and the Jedi she has there so Nix could make an appearance.

Case I'm not sure how she wants to play that but it'll be nearly impossible for anyone to find Case as she's deep inside Sith Territory now. Well her mother would probably be able to via their force connection.

Mandalore will happen last as that will lead directly towards the Sith invasion.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:52 am

The Captain wrote:
Wryn will just between Désir and the Jedi she has there so Nix could make an appearance.

The alternative for Nix would be for them to visit Coruscant for some reason. Or some other world. Doubt she'd be on Ossus.

The Captain wrote:
Case I'm not sure how she wants to play that but it'll be nearly impossible for anyone to find Case as she's deep inside Sith Territory now. Well her mother would probably be able to via their force connection.

If I'm reading it right, Case's mother's gonna bit it anyway. If Nazrin's gonna be the one to find her, then he could just find her the regular way or he could forcibly extract the knowledge from Case's subconscious force connection. I just imagine doing so would wreck her mind.

The Captain wrote:
Mandalore will happen last as that will lead directly towards the Sith invasion.

And that's about when I'll introduce the last lady. Probably a former Jedi Knight who once served as Davik's apprentice or something but left the Jedi because she just couldn't agree with their whole emotion philosophy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 6:08 am

Yeah we'll see what happens when Mel jumps back on Smile

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 6:45 am

And now we wait... *pops in Empire Strikes Back*
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 7:05 am

Best Star Wars movie ever
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 7:26 am

Oh, easily.

Does the Galactic Empire have any Force Users at its disposal or do the Republic and Sith Empire hold all the cards in that game?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 7:39 am

Well Darth Sidious and Vader trained a bunch of Imperial Inquisitors perhaps some of them are still around. So far no I haven't made or mentioned the Imperial Remnant as having any.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 7:46 am

Just checking. Was working out how this lady's going to function. Thinking of making her the head of a group of Force Users who are neither Jedi, nor Sith. But could consist of Jedi breakaways and, later, possibly Sith Deserters after the Sith Empire's Invasion. Was thinking it'd be kind of a mercenary group that opposes the Sith. Was seeing whether there would be any Force Users from the Empire that'd be among them. At this point the idea consists entirely of former Jedi and people who've never been a part of either faction. And later Sith deserters like Nix (though she wouldn't join them for relatively clear reasons). Either way they'd act as sort of a Force Users anti-Sith commando unit for the story after being introduced. One separate from the main group, bar the one character.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 8:00 am

Sounds like a group of people Maeror would be all about seeing crushed. Could make a good story.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 8:05 am

I thought it'd be a neat way to display the different ideologies. As a whole they're neither pro-Republic or pro-Remnant, they're just anti-Sith Empire, so in theory any force user could be a part of it and the diversity of ideologies in one group would be interesting. Seeing how they interact and approach things. One member could be pro-Republic, one pro-Remnant, one thing both sides are stupid and just hate the Sith Empire.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 8:47 am

It's a good idea for sure, I like it. I was thinking of introducing the Grey Knights later on down the line as well.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 10:41 am

Well, that's all done. Plan on giving her a vision before the Sith Invasion of Davik being either kidnapped or killed (whichever you decide to go with) then she gets there too late, just in time to see whichever happen. Her current roster of teammates is, in minor detail, posted beneath Nix in minors as well.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:24 pm

Out of curiosity, there a plan for what's gonna happen after rescuing Leia (and I assume rescuing Case would happen at the same time since, logically, it couldn't happen earlier).
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:32 pm

After Leia's rescue the Sith War is going to really kick off, the Imperial Remnant and Republic will be overwhelmed by the power of the Sith military. The Empire and Republic then join together against the Sith and our group becomes tasked with a near impossible mission, to find the Sith capital so that a Imperial/Republic task force can assault it and try to end the war.

The result of the war will see Darth Maeror defeated and the Sith Empire will shatter. The remaining Sith will go into hiding in various parts of the galaxy as they try and rebuild or form their own sects.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:51 pm

You have another in in mind or is that not decided yet.

As for my own plans:
Nazrin is going to be sent to abduct Leia with Eerie, which of course results in some form of altercation with Davik, be it his death or capture, which Zora witnesses and it convinces her to lend her and her team's services to the Republic/Imperial alliance in defeating the Sith Empire. Particularly after she recognizes Eerie. Nix will probably turn up just before or just after they head out to rescue Leia, which will lead to an inevitable conflict between her and Desir. I just... those two HATE each other. What happens there is up in the air. They'll likely get split up by something and will have to continue their little feud another time. Zora's going to keep with the party just to continue fighting the Sith so she can save Eerie, which will likely happen during the events that set Maeror's defeat in motion. By the end of all this, Jaxie's going to be an exceptionally powerful Force User, likely with some Dark Side powers in her pool, just from any number of several attempts to seduce her to it. After Maeror is defeated and Eerie is taken from him, not sure what Nazrin's gonna do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next