Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Gen OTD - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:25 pm

Clue on the boat or bouncing his signal around from another location?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:19 am

Okay. I'm done for a little bit. Won't have anything more for a couple of In-RP days.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:15 pm

We got any ideas/things going on, or...
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:30 pm

not that I'm aware of. Trying to think of something that can be done in just batman's part of the world.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Well the only thing I've got is the gang war stuff, but I'm holding off on continuing that for a little bit. Else wise, I have Catalyst. After she's brought back to her senses, I'm thinking of probably shipping her off to college or something to have her acting more independently. The thing with Joker supposedly being on the loose is more or less a "Dude, we're getting the band back together!" ordeal. Get all the bats 'n' birds together and playing nice, at least one last time before a few of em drop out of the Bat Gimmick or, at least, drop out of Gotham.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:07 am

trying to think of something like Death of the Family or Court of Owls. A story along those lines that will affect everyone in the Batman world.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:11 am

That would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:53 am

All I have planned out for the Gotham-Verse is as follows (not necessarily in this order)

-The Joker problem gets the Bat-Family back together for at least one last big hoorah as a complete group.
-Lorie leaves Gotham for college and maybe while she's gone she starts up her own team or something.
-Bat-Woman and Vampire Bat become a vigilante duo and probably move it to Bludhaven.
-Robin becomes either Batman or Nightwing's sidekick.

I have no concrete plans for Mischief, Olympian, or Bat-Girl.

Last edited by Twi on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:11 am

Emperor Penguin is there to serve as my mob/gangster criminal element. He's not necessarily out for total control of Gotham's underworld but he does expect to have a share in it all so, in a gang war, he'd stay out of it and let Paradox and Black Mask go at each other if that's what they want to do until one or the other brings him into it by going after his slice of the pie or tries to make a deal with him.

Still leaving it up to Venom and SHine as to whether or not Edgar takes over as Batman. I"m really not sure what to do with him though either way at this point or the birds. I need to figure that out.

RIddler will continue to go after the Graysons and eventually everyone in the Bat family. He'll also show up as possibly the leader (or at least an important part) of an anti vigilante task force for the GCPD (if we don't already have one).

Scarecrow is still trying to devolp who he is. Is he a henchman, a thief, a seriel killer or just another nut in a mask whose intentions are unknown?

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:26 pm

Yeah, that's what I'd figured. Which is why Joker's plan is to essentially frame him for this massive power siege.

Ah. I thought you'd already determined that Edgar was taking over.

That depends on your definition of "vigilante". Seeing as Vivian is the commissioner and entirely supports (most of) the Bat-Family. The GCPD would target the ones that actively kill their targets, i.e Bat-Woman, Vampire Bat, Nightstalker, etcetera. Unless, of course, they were taken into the Suicide Squad, which I take it is the case with Nightstalker and the like.

What I'm more trying to go for, personally, is transitioning to less big stuff and more small, contained cases and noir-style mysteries. This bit with Joker is gonna be the last big thing I'm gonna be doing for a while, most likely.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Anyone who takes the law into their own hands, whether they take the SPider Man approach or the Punisher approach, could be considered a vigilante. Vivian may look the other way (for the most part) but the mayor may want to put an end to all the masks running around.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:24 am

Yes, although I imagine the mayor wouldn't have the power to just up and arrest them, seeing as vigilantism (barring straight up murder) has long since become legal in the DCU and heroes are, in fact, allowed to actively participate in, and be a part of, the justice system.  They'd only get arrested if they outright killed someone, ala Green Arrow (although I'm not a fan of the story in which that happened). So it'd technically be illegal to create a task force against them unless he was exploiting some minuscule loophole to do it.  Or if government, itself, were to pass some new law or something.  Not against the idea.  Just trying to think how it'd go down that'd make sense.  Granted this doesn't really affect me, anyway. Only person I'd have left in Gotham by the time this comes to fruition is Bat-Girl.  And seeing as she's Justice League, she's more or less immune. And, of course, Vivian, who would have to be fired (and probably arrested, herself) for it to be GCPD and really fly. Seeing as she is actually a seasoned officer, there wouldn't be a chief-of-police to pull rank on her.

As for criminal underworld stuff, I'm thinking after Joker is (for the time being) dealt with, adding Two-Face and Missy (or, rather, whoever is manipulating her that week) back into the mix. Plan on explaining that Missy actually has some sort of power which is why people follow her instruction.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:49 am

well, with what just happened with SUperman it is possible that the government would decide to sever all ties it has to the Justice League and denounce vigilantism. I wasn't aware that vigilantes were made legal in the DCU just thought they were more or less tolerated by most.

THe one person that could command Vivian to create a task force within the GCPD is the mayor of Gotham.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:02 pm

Right.  That'd more likely than not spark the equivalent of Civil War (ugh), but yes.  That's more or less how that'd have to pan out.  Although the only way that type of thing could really be enforced anywhere but Gotham and Star City is if the government started manufacturing Doomsday clones or something.  That or OMAC drones.  Both of which being cases of the cure being (far) worse than the disease.

He could.  At which point she'd refuse and be fired or she'd quit.  Both more likely than not also resulting in her being arrested.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:37 pm

If we do create a taskforce I think finding a loophole would be the way to go.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:31 am

Removed the last post I made. Figure we should let some time pass in the RPG?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:51 am

Guess so.

I had planned to work on bringing Lorie back soonish. Then have her off to college shortly after. Otherwise I'm waiting for a while before I continue with the whole Joker thing.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:56 am

Well we can resolve that first and anything else that needs to be resolved and just push forward somewhat, maybe a month or so. So long as it doesn't interfere with anything else going on or it can be continued on afterwards. I'm just waiting for a good opportunity to have Derek return and not a lot is happening right now.

I might make a Red Tornado bio meanwhile, if I haven't already.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 12:27 pm

Cool.  Gonna have her head out and be Black Bat in some other city and start up a Titans team w/ Robin and Super-Girl, I think.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 12:50 pm

Okay, that sounds like a pretty neat idea. Perhaps I could move one of my younger heroes over to that as well at that point. Reminds me that I need to do the bio for Beast Boy still.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:08 pm

Yeah. Sort of trying to spread things out a little, so it isn't all Batman and Justice League stuff. See what I can do with a few characters heading off to college, more or less on their own.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:05 pm

so are we going to have two teams of young heroes then?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Not really, no. The Titans was more or less when Dick got the Teen Titans back together but they were all adults. This is more or less that. Meanwhile Young Justice is still all the remaining minors. I didn't really intend for it to become much of a thing, but eh. Whoever wants to join can join. It was more or less just a means for me to get Lorie, Super-Girl, and Robin spread out from the others. I'm just leaving Mischief, Star-Girl, and Olympian with YJ because 1) two of the three are still not 18 as of yet and 2) three of the three are still technically being watched by the Justice League. Although I imagine they're less wary of Star-Girl by now.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:18 pm

I could include Shadow hawk and dove with the titans team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: