Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfolding a strange story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:00 pm

"Myh daughter was snatched by the werewolves, I saw it come through the yard downstairs!"
"A vampire took my son! I welcomed her into my home by mistake."

"ENOUGH! It's obvious we have a certain problem on our hands. So its both werewolves and vampires..."
"We don't have the resources to combat both."
"That is correct...by why do we need to sort it out ourselves. We all know about the war the two once had, why not give it a friendly push. We'll tackle the problem with our nine vampire women by using one of them as our game card."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How are you feeling?" Allyria asked as she entered the room of the ruined historic building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Axel was so hungry he couldn't think straight,he was standing near the sink drinking huge handfulls of water "im so hungry and thristy" he said "what did you do to me"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:10 pm

She crossed the room and turned to give him a glance.
"A creature of the night... a vampire..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:12 pm

"Will they be safe down there" Sol asked "I'm still hungry and I crave something fresh."
"They will be fine" Vlad said "The night is still young, let us pick up the hunt once more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Dmitri looked at Sol "i can stay here and watch them if you want" he said "as long as you bring me back some young woman to eat"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:32 pm

"Thank you" Sol said smiling
"We'll make sure to bring you food" Vlad said heading to the door and opening it. "I'm ready when you are my dear."
Sol smiled and changed running out the door.
Vlad smiled watching her. "I love watching her hunt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Axel laughed "no such thing" he said "i need something to eat you can't keep me here" he said thinking he was a hostage
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Vlad walked out listening for Sol's howl.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Vlad smiled when he finally heared her and headed off to find her.

Sol chased after the group staying just behind them snapping at thier heals hearing them towards Vlad. She leapt to the side when one tried to leave the group and forced them back into it. She howled again making them cover thier ears.
"What the f$%^ is it man"
"I don't know but it's right behind us."
"Scatter"
"No don't they're may be more of them."
"We can't just keep running like this."
"Maybe we don't have to. Maybe that dude will help us."
Up ahead Vlad stood not moving. One of those in the group ran up to him as the others stopped and leaned over panting.
"Dude, you have to help us there's this big thing chasing us."
"Really, I do not see anything" Vlad said
The guy looked back to just see his friends. When he turned back Vlad was looking at him with hungry eyes. He cried out in terror as Vlad sunk his teeth into him sucking long and deep draining him of his blood in a few minutes.
The othes looked on frightened and turned to run but saw Sol standing there. She leapt at them both pinning them to the ground leaving the fourth one alone. She tried to run but Vlad stopped her moving silently and quickly infront or her putting her into a trance and laying her on the ground. He glanced over at Sol and smiled seeing her tearing into one of them and ripping into him. Vlad sat watching as Sol devoured him.
Sol and Vlad looked at the last guy and Vlad watched as she ripped open his thoat and stomach. As she began eating his guts Vlad drank from the gushing wound. When the two had finished with the last victim Sol returned to her human form and licked her lips and fingers. Vlad smiled at her looking over her perfect naked body.
"Come, we must get this one back before she wakes."
Sol nodded getting to her feet. Vlad lifted the young woman over his shoulder and headed back to the mansion with an arm around Sol's waist.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Allyria turned on her heels.
"A defiant one... you cannot refuse your desire for hunger that will come from a human, but I had planned for this, so here is a steak. What? Expect it cooked...try it raw."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Axel looked at the steak but the blood dripping off it was what held his focus his mouth was watering
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:18 am

Vlad and Sol returned with the girl for Dmitri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:49 am

Dmirti smiled when he saw them "just in time they are awake" he said
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:39 am

"Good" Vlas smiled drapping the girl to the floor "this one is in a trance. She should be waking up soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:05 am

Dmitri "they will be hungry" he said picking the girl up and taking her down to the basement

Logan was awake and was trying to on a tap that didn't work

Melina however was just laying on her back taking it all in a smile on her face "holy shit" she said "this is great"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Melina got up from the floor "Relax man, you should feel glad. Obviously who ever brought you here likes you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:23 pm

Logan looked at her "im dying of thrist here" he said "what have they done to me?" he asked

Dmitri came down the stairs carrying the girl
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Melina looked at Dmitri and smiled "I don't know how to thank you. I've dreamed about becoming one of you. I just never knew it'd be soo amazing. Is that for us." She looked at the girl licking her lips a bit hearing a stomach rumble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:39 pm

Dmitri smiled "its for you" he said "and me" he said before he looked over at Logan "he is fighting it it won't be untill the first full moon which tonight that he will make his first kill" he said "you however are embacing it there for" he said tossing the Girl on the ground "breakfast" he said with a smile

The girl began slowly waking up
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Melina smiled changing for the first time looking down at the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:03 pm

The girl looked at Melina and screamed "noo please don't kill me please" she begged her eyes filling with tears she glanced at Dmitri and then Logan before back at Melina
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:07 pm

Melina growled as if to say it's only natural before going for the throat ripping it open. She slashed the girls femoral artery making her fall back to the ground before getting down and ripping away meat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:24 pm

Logan was staring at Melina kill the girl but the blood is what caught his sight

Dmitri walked closer to Melina and changed licked her muzzle and sat down to eat almost casually
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Melina ate till she was full and sat back watching Dimitri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Dmitri swallowed the girls heart and licked the blood off Melina's face

Logan was trying not to look at the girl's corpse but he was so hungry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfolding a strange story   Unfolding a strange story - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfolding a strange story
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next