Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

OTD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:03 pm

Yeah, I like that idea, as well. A good spin on it

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:12 pm

Then let's stick with just Superman developing the plans and keeping them from the rest of the team. Might seem a little out of character for him, but in light of what happened with the clone it would make sense that somebody would do that. I'm thinking then, if we just make superman the sole person behind the plan, that he actually has several for himself ranging from simply incapacitating him to a final solution permantly stopping him. Could use something to make him human for a period of time so that whoever goes after him could overpower him and keep him busy long enough for the rest of the group to do the same with their targets while the big bad finalizes his own plans. I'm still thinking Zeitgeist might be the best person for the big bad.

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:18 pm

Don't really think it's too far out of character for Cole. Clark? Hell yes. But Cole is a little harder than Clark. Doesn't really take any crap, either. I could see Cole doing it, if nothing else, then out of desperation.

Could use Parasite for that. It's more or less the effect he has on Superman as is.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:32 pm

alright, that works

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:51 am

So Parasite for Superman, Morgan Le Fay (controlling Etrigan the Demon) for Zita, Obsidian for Hawk-Girl, and Hercules for Wonder Woman. What are we thinking for the others? Maybe Brother Blood or Dr. Psycho would work for Amazon? Mr. Freeze or Poison Ivy for Batman, perhaps? Black Manta could work for Aquaman since the Superman clone killed Ocean Master and those are Aquaman's two most noteworthy adversaries. The only enemy I know of that Green Arrow has exclusively is Merlyn. Don't know any at all for Martian Manhunter, save for the White Martians and Ma'alefa'ak (who is deader than dead). Only Captain Atom enemy I really know anything about is Major Force. Red Tornado has Tornado Tyrant. Or it could be that this "Legion of Doom" is controlling Adaptroid, since he was originally a Red Tornado drone. Flash's could be anyone. Pied Piper, Mirror Master, Trickster, Weather Wizard, Captain Cold, Heatwave, etcetera. And Morningstar I dunno.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:01 am

Blood for Amazon. I think maybe Morningstar's involvement is as the one who helps bring the team back from the brink to stop the guy behind it all.

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:08 am

Ah. There's a thought. I'll bring in the Atom and Giganta to help out.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:44 am

Adaptroid for Red Tornado would make sense, especially if 'Legion' is controlling him, yeah. Not sure who'd be good for Martian. I haven't developed him all that well. I could take the opportunity to write out some backstory for Martian by writing up a villain that he's faced before personally several times. Maybe a spin on Commander Blanx or The Headmaster?

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:53 am

I have barely know who either of those are. So new ideas always welcome!

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:10 am

Commander Blanx is basically the leader of the White Martians. The Headmaster is like a prodigy elitist, social reject who transfered his mind into a cybernetic body based on the designs made by Will Magnus who made the Metal Men. Before that he had proposed to the military a way to make enemy soldiers into cannon fodder, but he took it on his own to further the project and believed that the destruction of earth was inevitable, so he had dream to save humanity by taking them into the stars and moving them to another planet, although only those he deemed worthy. He had drones that would take control of human hosts and by removing their heads and taking over their bodies, making them slaves so he could build an 'Ark' so to speak. Kinda gruesome.

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:15 am

Yeesh. That's... rather dark. But, then again, most of DC's villains are more gruesome than people give them credit for. It's probably the deliciously cheesy names.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:27 am

I know, right? I mean, come on, Commander Blanx? Isn't that a cereal mascot? I'm sure he was a part of G.I. Joe!

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:35 am

In fairness, most of the goofiest villains did go to Flash and Batman. Crazy Quilt, Captain Cold, Mirror Master, etcetera. It helps, though, that a lot of the goofier named bad guys are actually pretty awesome, so they can get away with it.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:52 am

Yeah, I agree. Weeell, maybe not Calendar Man. Not so sure about that guy.

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:23 pm

Well anyway, this can get underway whenever. Nothing else really on the docket.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Okay, so here's the basics
-Superman has developed contingencies to stop each member of the Justice League (at least those still alive) just in case something like what happened with him happens again. These plans though have fallen into the hands of an unknown mastermind. A collection of villains use these blueprints to take down the League one member at a time. The team seems to be lost when the return of Morningstar brings them back just in time to save the day.

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:10 am

That sounds like it'd work. Yeah.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OTD   Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:51 pm

you know, I'm thinking that maybe I'll use the Outsider as the mysterious man with the plans

PostSubject: Re: OTD   

Back to top Go down

OTD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Justice League 2100-
Jump to: