Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spider-Man 2175

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Spider-Man 2175 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Spider shakes his head seeing Adrienne swing in. He jumps down from the roof firing a line and swinging over to help her landing next to her. "What are you doing kid, trying to get yourself killed? You should leave this kind of stuff to the professionals."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:02 pm

"I would if I could," Adrienne mumbles. The suit reacts to his presence but the situation is more than a little distracting at the moment. "Incoming!" She shouts as her spider sense goes off, forcing her to react, leaping away as the car is struck by a rocket from a rocket launcher.

She clings to a nearby storefront then rebounds from there and tackles the thug that'd shot it. "Rude! I was talking to him!" Then she back-flips as the leader among them tries to head but her. "Toro! Toro!"

"Spiders. Always spiders. I HATE spiders," the thug says, turning around.

"And what might your name be? Blockhead?"

"Hammerhead, bug," he growls as he aims one tommy gun at her and one at Spider-Man.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:06 am

Spider moved out of the way as he fires at them flipping up into the air and kicking Hammerhead back. He looks up hearing the sirens.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:55 am

Hammerhead staggers forward then starts charging toward the web slinger. "Outta the way, Web Head!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:10 am

"It's the Spider" he says flipping over Hammerhead kicking him in the back
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:13 am

"I don't care if you call yourself Snookums, Wall Crawler. You're in my way," Hammerhead growls.

Meanwhile, Adrienne gets to work, stringing up Hammerhead's boys. "Now, where do you think you're all going?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:23 am

Spider ignores him as the cops arrive "Right, well you boys can take over from here." He takes off leaving Hammerhead to the cops
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:51 am

Adrienne sees Spider-Man swinging away then zips over to Hammerhead, trying to make a run for it alone. "Ah ah ah," she says, landing on him and webbing him to the street. "He's all yours, boys." Then she swings off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:32 am

Spider swung up to a roof watching the police wrap up Hammerhead an his thugs.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:57 am

Adrienne heads home, ignoring the headache the suit is giving her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man 2175
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3