Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spider-Man 2175

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:27 am

"The doctors are going to take, now, baby. Just hang tight. You're going to be okay," Kendra says as paramedics carry him off on a bed. Kendra stands there in silence for a moment and leaves.

On a lighter note elsewhere, Adrienne lands on the rooftop of a house where a birthday party is being held for a boy in her neighborhood. "I...know this kid. Sure, he's one of the neighbors. Why come here, though?" She can feel the suit speaking to her as if whispering into her ear. But she didn't understand. It was gibberish to her.

Suddenly she's noticed by one of the kids. "Hey, look, it's a superhero!"

"Uh oh," Adrienne says. One of the parents screams upon seeing her. "We'll, that's not a fun reaction."

"Get away from here, you menace! Trouble follows you costumes!"

"Uh...I smelled the barbecue, thought I'd see if I could get a hotdog?" Adrienne says.

"Oh no," one of the guests says. "It's that Arachnid freak."

Adrienne glances down and sees that the last to speak was editor of the Bugle. "Oh...you..." Wait, were you trying to tell me that he has something to do with this? Okay, so I should find a means of sticking around. Hey, I take no joy in pissing off civilians...Crockpot, on the other hand.. "Hey, kids, does anybody want a web swing ride around the yard? It's a lot of fun!" She then sees her 'best friend' fuming in rage off to the side. That, she found joy in as several kids suddenly started begging their parents to let them go for a ride around the yard.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:06 am

"I'm sorry" Rocket said again
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:15 am

"Don't worry. He'll almost assuredly walk again some day. I urge you to practice caution in the future, however," the doc says as he nods to the hero and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:29 am

"Yeah, sure" Rocket said leaving.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:50 am

Adrienne lands after giving the last ride of the party. "Okay, kids, my arms are getting tired from all this swinging around. I had fun, though!" She says. "Hope you did too." Then she glances up at 'crockpot' and salutes before leaping off. She decides not to do any swinging on the way though suddenly she senses something while leaping rooftops on the way home. "Oh great, now what?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:11 am

Parker walked out of his last class checking his schedule. For once, he didn't have anything going tonight which meant tonight he got wasted. He started to wonder how everythign with that hostage situation ended up earlier as he made his way to his apartment.

Rocket got back to his place and slipped back into some street cloths. "Sorry just not in the mood WM, I messed up back there. I need to clear my head so you'll just have to do without me for awhile." He headed out going for a run.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:33 am

Adrienne sees someone sneaking very mysteriously into an alleyway and her suit urges her to follow. "Was spying in the fine print? What if he's just taking the back way to his apartment?" She waits to hear some sort of response but there isn't one. "You know, you're always real chatty when I don't want you to be." She crawls along the walls, tailing the man in silence, using the cover of the night darkness.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Adrienne stops by ESU on her college visit, walking around and touring the campus with her dad. "Dad, I'm three whole years from college. Can't visits wait? I don't even know what I wanna do."

"Baby girl, you've got to plan as far ahead as you can," Vic says.

"You're not going to break into story time are you?"

"Maybe in the car on the way home."

"Goody." Adrienne suddenly feels a tug in her mind Andalusia by a door, looking in through the window. "What? Who's in there?" She mutters to the suit. Her eyes scan the room until she notices Parker. "Are you at least going to tell me why he's so important or why I need to see him?" Silence. "Of course not."

"Addie?"

"Coming, dad."

"You see something you might be interested in?"

"Huh? Oh. Yeah, uh...we can talk about it in the car."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:58 pm

Parker sat in class listening intently to what the professor was saying.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:32 am

"I am not following him," Adrienne mutters after the tour is over and the suit urges her to trail Parker.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:48 am

Parker stops by a deli on his way home
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:03 am

Adrienne follows closely, keeping to the shadows along the walls of the buildings. "He hasn't done anything so far. Why are we following him? He's some random guy," she mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:10 am

Parker stuffs his sandwich in his backpack grabbing a fire escape and uplling himself up making his way to the roof. He smiles as he takes off running leaping over to the next roof taking the scenic route back to his apartment
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:14 am

"Whoa!" Adrienne exclaims. "All right, all right, he's got my attention." Then she follows, running along the sides of the buildings and through the alleys.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:28 am

Parker doesn't stop as he leaps from the roof to a window still and slips in to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:44 am

Adrienne pauses and looks around. "Did we lose him? Oh well. Time to go home."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:10 am

"I hate you, you know that?" Adrienne says as she slowly crawls toward the window. "He better be a super villain or know why I wound up with you. If neither."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:55 am

Parker sat relaxing in his living room
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:17 am

"See? Nothin'. Field Trip over, we're goin' home," Adrienne says to her suit before swinging off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:38 am

(is there a reason she's following Parker? We need a villain)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:40 am

((The symbiote is just suspicious of him. Though I was gonna throw in a minor villain in a little bit. No one connected to the "Sinister" Six thing, though))
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:47 am

(alright then)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:52 am

On her way home, Adrienne suddenly sense something else. "What? Another goose chase? Wait...that wasn't you. That was my head. But then what's..." Suddenly an explosion ripples a street and a number of well armed men, led by a man dressed like an old style gangster burst through a store front. This leader sports two massive Gatling Gun Type weapons.

"All right, bozos, hurry it up. We got five minutes to get outta here before the Schmuck Six show up."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:43 am

Parker sighed as his alarm went off "Oh come on, really. This was just getting good. Better go see what kind of problems they have this time. Probably some other easy situation they're too lazy to handle themselves." He headed out turning on his suit as he made his way to the scene s fast as he could. He stopped looking down from the roof across the street "Okay, yeah, definately something they need help with but not really my kind of job. Should try calling that Rocket guy or somebody that isn't afraid of being shot."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:38 am

Adrienne swings down suddenly and wrecking-ball kicks one of the thugs down the street before snatching him out of the air with a web line and dragging him back into her fist. "Uh...boys...hi, I'm new at this. You wanna help me with my witty banter?" She says as she lands on a traffic light.

"Who the- ANOTHER Spider?! Waste this kid!" The man in charge says.

All of the guns point to her. "It was just a question!" Adrienne says as she ducks out of the way and turns a car on its side for cover. "Okay, didn't know I could do that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 2175   Spider-Man 2175 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man 2175
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next