Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Justice League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:13 am

Mongul's ship suddenly stopped in the air as Superman intercepted it. "What do you want here?" He asked sternly, holding the ship in place with one arm.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:18 am

Mongul II gets out onto the top of the ship. "You, Kryptonian," he snarls before tackling Superman.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:25 am

Superman grunted and grabbed Mongul II by the arms and forced them the other way flying them away from the city and slamming Mongul into the open fields outside Metropolis.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:31 am

As Mongul flies toward the fields, he hears a whistle. "Hiya, big guy!" Star says before getting out of the way and letting Lantern swing around with a projection of a baseball bat.

"So ya made it, I see," Angelica says to Superman as she and Star fly toward where Mongul landed in the fields.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:32 am

"I did." Superman nodded walking towards Mongul II.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Mongul gets up from the small crater he'd made on impact and sees the girls flying toward him. He claps his hands, whipping up a gust that throws then two of them off balance before grabbing Lantern's arm and throwing her into Star. Then he sees Superman and charges toward him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:58 am

Superman stops and his eyes glow red before he hits Mongul with his heat vision sending him back a few yards.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:34 am

Mongul skids back on his feet a few yards before sneering and forcing his way back toward the man of steel through the heat vision. "Not nearly as satisfying," he says as he leaps through and tackles Superman, grabbing him by his cape and slamming him into the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:50 am

"Just warming up." Superman said with a smile before grabbing Mongul by his arm and throwing him off him. Superman was on him in and instant flying at him while Mongul was in the air and he punched him up into orbit with a powerful uppercut before taking off after him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:30 am

As Superman gets close, Mongul punches him right back down. Then he dives after him. "You're the champion that my old man couldn't detain? Ha. Further example of how weak he really is."

Suddenly he swatted out of the air by Lantern using a giant fly swatter projection. Then Star blasts him with her staff. "Get 'im, Superm- Oof!" Star finds herself snatched from the air and thrown through a large boulder as Angelica's ring is overtaken by yellow.

"Hey! You don't like the color yellow much do you?" She says, projecting an oversized rocket in his direction.

Mongul narrows his eyes and avoids the rocket before breaking Star-Girl's staff over his knee. "One of Sinestro's are you? Huh. Fine. A Kryptonian and a Sinestro pawn. I can handle you both."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:35 am

Superman chuckled appearing behind Mongul in a flash. "I love being underestimated...just because I'm not the original doesn't mean I'm weaker." He said punching Mongul in the spine hard before getting him in a headlock and flying them through the atmosphere and slamming him into the side of Mount Everest. "And you hit like a girl."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:29 am

"In my case," Mongul says. "No. But in yours? Very much so." Then he grabs Superman by the face and hurls him back into the ground before dragging him across the landscape. "Hit like a girl? Ha. Clearly, you haven't met my sister."

Lantern flies at him from behind and crushes him beneath a projection of the Statue of Liberty. "Points for creativity?" She says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:58 am

Superman stands up and spits dirt from his mouth. "10/10." He said walking towards Mongul. He put his foot on his chest holding him down, making it so Mongul couldn't move. "No, not in my case." He said blasting Mongul in the face with his heat vision.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Mongul grabs Superman by the leg and twists it then brings him down to his level before lifting him up and upper cutting him into orbit. "Thank you for showing me that little trick," he says.

Lantern projects an enormous batarang but Mongul grabs it. Before she can make another move, Mongul is on her and grabs her arm. "How useful is that ring when the one wearing it is as fickle as you?" He grows, twisting her arm. "So frightful, so weak willed, so vengeful, uncaring, selfless, hopeless, and frail," he says as the ring reacts to the pain of her arm being nearly torn from its socket, though it was undoubtably broke, forcing her through multiple color changes, from yellow to green to indigo to violet to orange to blue and, finally, red. "Every color in that ring is wasted on you. You don't deserve it." He then turns her around, grabs her hand, and squeezes.

When he hears the bones crack, Angelica yells and blasts him away. Then cradles her arm and flies to find a place to find some cover.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:29 am

Superman was back on Mongul in an instant, enough fooling around with him Cole thought. It was time to go to work on this fool. Superman unleashed a fury of punches on Mongul each one breaking the sound barrier with ease as he unloaded on Mongul too fast for the tyrant to block and too strong to be overpowered. Superman grabbed Mongul by his throat squeezing as he choked the life from Mongul.

"You're finished." He said delivering a headbutt that sent his foe right into the ground creating a large crater. Superman looked down at the unconscious Mongul II.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:37 am

Mongul II laughs. "Huh. A good fight, Kryptonian," he says before passing out.

"That, it was, Kryptonian. Almost, if not as good a fight as your predecessor would have put up," Mongul I says as he lowers from a ship in the air. "I'm impressed." He then walks to his son, stares down at him and kicks him over. "You, boy, are ever a colossal headache."

Star helps Angelica back, having improvised a sling for her arm. The two girls pause when they see the original Mongul standing over his son.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:54 am

Superman glared down at Mongul. "You should keep a leash on that son of yours Mongul, next time he hurts one of my friends I'll tear his arm off."

Green Lantern flew down next to Angelica. "Sorry I'm late."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:05 am

"I'd welcome it. He could use a more thorough thrashing from an off worlder like yourself. To humble him," Mongul says. He then notes the Green Lantern. "I will be taking him back to war world, now. As usual, Kryptonian, it's been a pleasure." A few robots float down from Mongul's ship and hoist up Mongul II.

Angelica turns her head and glares at Lantern, the ring turning her color back to red. "...'Sorry I'm late'?"

"I think I'll take that so you don't go trying to kill the man," Star says, taking the ring off her hand.

"Yeah...better idea. Do me a favor and just take that thing back to the Guardians. I think I'll stick to hacking and beating up street thugs in Gotham," Angelica says.

Star stares down at the ring then walks over to where Mongul II tossed her now broken staff, picking up the pieces. "Shoot..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:12 am

Green Lantern sighed. "Are you alright Angelica?"

Superman watched Mongul and Mongul II leave and he grunted walking towards the others.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:22 am

"It looks worse than it is," Angelica says. "I'll live. How about you, Supes?"

Star-Girl walks over to the others with the ring and her broken staff, holding out the ring to GL. "The Guardians are a Green Lantern thing, right?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:25 am

"I'm fine." Superman said.

Green Lantern took the ring. "Yeah...they're a Green Lantern thing."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:31 am

"GL, take her with you. Maybe they'll know how to fix her staff," Angelica says. Then she steps back. "I'm going home. Something tells me I'll be spending most of my time at a computer screen for a month...or several."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:51 am

Green Lantern looked to Star-Girl. "Let's go." He said making a green sphere around them and flying off.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:41 am

"So," Star says, "What's it like, flying around the big, empty vacuum, space cop?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:51 am

"It's...interesting." Green Lantern said. "To say the least."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next