Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Justice League - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:05 am

"Then what are we waiting for?" Superman said taking off for Cadmus.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:09 am

"That'd be a surprise.", Batman communicates from the Watchtower.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:15 am

"You have no idea," Knight says, following suit.

In Cadmus, Sepulcher is carrying about a ton of the stuff over his head from the safe. The Cadmus forces were all disabled, though none seemed dead. Squire was on standby, making sure they got all of it.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:17 am

Manhunter hovers down into the building, getting a visual on Squire from behind.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:22 am

Superman walked into the room casually where the two villains were. "Well well, stealing things again huh?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:30 am

Squire rigidly turns around when he sees Superman there. He becomes agitated and begins to back away. "How do you keep-?" He suddenly opens his scroll but before he can close it, he bumps into Manhunter and turns around. "No. You couldn't have-"

Knight shows up next, taking the scroll from his hand and 'hacking' it so the auto recall could be engaged. "Leaving so soon, small fry?"

Sepulcher turns and sees the heroes around Squire. He gets ready to throw the cart of synth Kryptonite at Superman but Super-Girl erupts through the wall and tackles him. "I know. You saw him," she says to Superman with a smile.

"Super-Girl?" Wonder Woman says as she hovers through the hole Karla made in the wall. "What are you-"

"I heard there was a party. Hanging out with people my age is overrated."

Knight looks to Super-Girl upon her arrival then back to Squire. "Everyone ready to get this over with?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:37 am

"Ready", Manhunter says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:47 am

Superman nodded. "Let's finish this."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:53 am

Knight closes the scroll and everyone in the room is brought onto some sort of futuristic palace of sorts. It seemed empty, though. Through the windows, one could see the vast, empty void that was space. "All right, Manhunter, you find anything that looks like a teleporter room," Knight says. "As for the rest of us, the 'throne' room should be down the hall."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:06 am

Manhunter phased through a nearby wall.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:10 am

Superman nodded. "Lead the way Knight."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:15 am

Knight leads them down the hall where they come to the throne room. There, standing by the throne, looking through the window at the stars, is the presumable 'king'. "Well...it was only a matter of time before Squire and Sepulcher proved to be completely incompetent," he says to himself.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:22 am

Superman looked at the king. "So I take it you're in charge? I think it's time you left Earth alone."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:26 am

"And why is that?" The king says.

"Because if you don't this ends badly for you. FAST," Super-Girl says.

The king glances over his shoulder at Super-Girl and then back through the window at the stars. "They are Beautiful, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:33 am

"I believe I've found what we're looking for.", Manhunter speaks in Knight's ear through communications.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:46 am

Superman stepped towards Sovereign. "Let me guess, you like destroying them don't you? That or conquering them all? Well Earth is off limits, take your men and leave Earth and never return."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:59 am

"Why destroy what is naturally beautiful? No. Why conquer where nothing can be gained from it? No...nothing so barbaric. Of course, you are quite like the Superman of my own Earth. Powerful, forceful in the way you carry yourself...yet also gentle where innocent lives are concerned. I admire that. And then, of course, how sure you are of your strength. Sure...but without being arrogant. The people of Earth could learn from you."

"If you aren't here to conquer Earth, then why are you here? Why attack the Justice League?" Wonder Woman says.

"Because I am no fool. On nearly every incarnation of Earth I've visited, the whatever version of the Justice League that exists has opposed me, before I even began to explain. Granted, I get a different vibe from you than any of them. You're no more powerful than they, but you are in sync with one another, at least. And what dynamic personalities you all are."

The king turns and sits in his throne. "I take over these worlds for the sake of unity. But you aren't interested in that. Still, I should assure you. I am no tyrant lord."

"Yeah? Then who do you think you are?" Super-Girl says.

"Hm," the king scoffs, sitting back. "I suppose it would help you to know the name of who you faced. You may call me Sovereign."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:05 am

Manhunter cocks an eyebrow after hearing the name. "Sovereign... I have heard of this name before."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Superman crossed his arms. "Most tyrants like to say they aren't."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:13 pm

"That they do," Sovereign says. "But I don't feel the need to convince you of anything. Thank you for bringing me my Matrisphere. I was beginning to think those lumbering buffoons would never find it."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Superman shook his head. "It's not yours to have."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:35 pm

"I wasn't talking to you," Sovereign says.

Knight glares at Sovereign, who tilts his head. Then he gives a reluctant sigh and his sword changes from metallic silver to glowing red. He aims it and fires off some sort of red beam on Super-Girl who is thrown across the room, slamming into the wall which doesn't even dent. "Sorry, kid. But you weren't supposed to be here." He says.

Wonder Woman tackles him instantly but the Matrisphere is gone, having been tossed at the last second. Sovereign catches it without standing up. "Good throw, my boy."

"Traitor!" Wonder Woman says, having pinned Knight to the floor.

"Lady, you don't know the half of it," Knight says. His helmet then suddenly morphs into that of Gallant's. "Surprise."

"You?"

"Honestly? Don't be so angry. Red Kryptonite radiation is hardly lethal," Sovereign says, teleporting the Matrisphere away from his hand. "Besides...he just saved about three lives in this room."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Superman clenched his fists. "Gallant...remember those countermeasures I spoke of?" He said his eyes turning red as he looked up at Sovereign. He unleashed a powerful heat vision strike, before taking off at the tyrant.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:52 pm

"Straight to hitting things, are we?" Sovereign says. "Well, you tried, at least." All the while, he is holding up his hand, blocking the heat vision blast. The moment Superman throws his first punch, Sovereign disappears from the throne and is instantly elsewhere in the room, floating down to his feet.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Superman knew he'd move and he was already on Sovereign, his hearing allowing him to sense the movement in the air as Sovereign reappeared. Superman decked the so called King in the jaw sending him into the wall.

(I know Supes loses but it can't be TOO easy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next