Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:17 pm

"Are we waiting on our own invitations, here?" Lorie says. "C'mon, let's go!"

"All right, all right," Angelica says. "Women and Children first. Let's move, folks."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:40 pm

Nightwing followed the others out with Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:37 pm

"Yes-fun, sun and the smell of the ocean" Grace smiled heading out.

Caleb dragged behind enjoying the view of the girls ahead of him.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:11 pm

At the beach, Angelica lies out in the sun while others play volleyball or go to war in the water. Lila sits under a beach umbrella alone and watches indifferently.

"All right, bird boy number three, let's see this killer serve o' yours!" Lorie shouts at Alan from across the net in the boys vs girls v-ball game.

"You asked for it Mini-Bat," Alan says.

"Mini," Rose laughs. "You're one to talk."

"Yuck it up, Clown,",Alan says, serving the ball.

"Heads up!" Lorie says as the ball zips over her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:19 pm

"I got it" Grace shoutes knocking the ball up.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Rose rushes the ball and slams it over the net at the boys. "Incoming!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:36 pm

"Mine" William said knocking it back over.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:47 am

Joseph stood watching the game with Bastion.

Aaron was out in the water swimming.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:25 am

Super-Girl gets to the ball in a blink then stands with her hands on her hips as it falls over her. When it's close, she holds out her hand and plucks it, sending it flying over the net.

Alan jumps to try and get it but it flies just out of his grasp. "Crap. Someone get it!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:59 am

Bastion glances up seeing the ball and jumps up slightly off the ground but enough to send the ball hurling back with his hand towards the girls side with a twirl to the throw.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:24 am

"Okay, Martian boy," Super-Girl says as she darts over to the ball and beams it over the net.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:06 am

The ball catchs fire as it falls to the ground and Caleb sits back laughing as William turns to see what happened.

"Not cool dude" Grace says looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:14 am

"Hey, at least we won," Karla says, floating over to Grace.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:41 am

"yeah but that was my ball" Grace sighed "and the little pyromaniac toasted it."

"Forgive me for being bored" Caleb said "I thought it'd be fun to see you all play with a fireball."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Aaron walked over and dumped the ice cooler on Caleb. "Sorry I was bored too."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Rose falls to the sand laughing as Lorie and Karla look to one another, holding back the urge to join her. Angelica tips her glasses from her faces and looks on in amusement while Mercy stands with her arms crossed. "Well...at least things'll always be entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Caleb clenched his fist turning towards Aaron. He looked over seeing Nightwing watching him and smiled laughing a bit "Funny, now I think I'm going to go see if I can get a shark to chase me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:15 am

"You do that." Aaron smiled.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:42 am

Bastion relaxes as Caleb heads out to the ocean. The so called "fireball" had caught him off guard. "That was close...", he murmurs and looks over at Karla. "Nice shot, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:53 am

"Thanks," Karla says with a smile. "Don't worry about him. He's harmless. A harmless idiot, but harmless."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:03 am

"Right, sure.", he says with a slight chuckle. "I suppose I'm just worried that I'm out of my element... no horrible pun intended. I also guess it isn't always like this. Like... relaxing and without worry."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:09 am

"Nope, usually there's some crazed maniac trying to destroy the world." Grace said joining them
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:33 am

"That or take it over," Karie adds.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:55 am

"Yeah" Grace said "but my favorites are dealing with the normal common thugs"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:57 pm

"Yeah, you wouldn't break their faces with a pluck. I prefer the ones I can fight on my level. Showing up and making guys wet themselves stops being fun after a while."

"Yet Metropolis has the lowest crime rate in America," Mercy says.

"I said it got old. Didn't say we didn't still do what we could," Karla retorts.

Suddenly Karla is hit in the back of the head with a beach ball, followed by Star, Grace, and Bastion. "You guys are NOT talking about work right now," Lorie says.

"She just provoke four people who can fly. Shall we each take a limb and drag her to the water?" Karla says, looking to Lorie over her shoulder with a devious grin.

"Uh-oh," Lorie says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next