Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TT RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:49 pm

"I won't but I won't strike you Garth, not if it came to hurting you," Tula replied, "I hope they give us a race."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:51 pm

(that works)

"Finally, the victors have returned" Master said ignoring her "And now, a feast to celebrate your victories."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:01 pm

"If it is like my last one, I'd rather not participate" Garth said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:27 pm

"What about those who lost? What proof do we have that they were returned home?" Kara asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 pm

"Only my word" Master said "have I done anything to cause you to doubt that I have done otherwise?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:41 am

Lilith sat down in the dining room. She had yet to compete. This place felt strange, like a different location in space, or even further if possible. Master's energy completely threw her off. Her motives were invisible to her. What goal had he in creating these "games"? What part did she play? Were there greater abilities within her that qualified her? Her inner questions were silenced with a creamy mouthful of goat cheese on a small cracker.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:46 am

Garth sat talking with Tula looking around at the remaining competitors. Some were loud and bragging about how easily they had won their match. Others sounded like they were surprised they got through. He got the feeling from a few that they weren't even sure why they were there.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:50 am

Lilith looked up at the two Atlanteans. "You're magicians, aren't you?" She asked. "I can kind of feel it."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:56 am

"Well, I am a mage in training" Garth said "was your challenge as eventful as others or was it something simple?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:58 am

Lilith cleared her throat. "I actually haven't had a challenge thus far. I don't know why I was brought here, to be honest. Hopefully the Master of Games will give me one soon."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:01 am

"Be careful" Garth said "these challenges aren't what they seem. He has added twists to them, making them more dangerous."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 am

"Yeah they're quite challenging." Robin said sitting down. "But I have confidence in everyone here to clear them."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:10 am

"Well, I guess we should just enjoy this feast we've been given." Lilith shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:21 am

"Indeed" Garth smiled "I'm a bit surprised at some of the delicacies here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:25 am

"I'm fine for now." Robin said, he didn't trust the food just like he didn't trust this place.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:33 am

"I'm iffy too." Lilith whispered, empathically tapping into Robin's emotions. "Goat cheese just happens to be my superhuman weakness." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:35 am

Garth shrugged "Suit yourself."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:39 am

Robin cocked an eyebrow at Lillith then nodded. Everyone should be a little paranoid right now.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:46 am

Lilith took a few crackers and a lump of the cheese on her plate. "What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:47 am

"Just call me Robin." Robin said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:49 am

"Garth and this is Tula" he smiled "
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:55 am

"Cool." Lilith said, then offered them her name. She fingered her pentagram necklace, silently noticing she was the only one without a costume. "I feel so out of place here."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:57 am

Kid sits down at the table and stares at the food. "I'll pass," she says.

Wonder-Girl stayed quiet and listened but ate nothing.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:57 am

"Because you don't look like a hero?" Garth asked "Don't worry, this isn't a costume I wear."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Lilith smiled lightly at Garth. "That puts me at ease."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TT RPG
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives :: Teen Titans-
Jump to: