Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TT RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:27 am

"Whatever you say side kick" Red Arrow said "I still want nothing to do with this sill little game."

"No older than you when your parents sent you away from Krypton" Garth said "And older than the young Amazon over there."

"Please, nobody is a playing piece in any game here. This is merely a friendly competetion to see who is worthy to called champion. I am not forcing anyone to participate, the one called Red Arrow has already declared his intentions to not participate, if the girl does not want to be part of my tournament then she will be sent back as well."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:20 am

Robin nodded. "Alright, well send her and Mr. Butthurt back."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:01 am

Red Arrow disappeared as Master sent him home with a few others that opted out. He looked over at Kara and Tula "So what do you say, are you interested in a change to win your hearts desire?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:39 pm

"I don't trust your words but lets do this deal my way. You get me and I'll guarantee you'll get a nice show on the grounds that Tula goes back exactly where you took her from... Hospital and if she gets hurt- ill play another game one that won't be friendly."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:03 am

"I selected only the strongest for this tournament." Master said "If she is here it is because she has great abilities and skill. None of those that were brought here were unable to compete and nor are any of those that remain. I would not bring someone here that cannot compete. I don't believe you have the right to speak for this girl..."

"She does not" Garth said looking over at Kara "You have said a lot but know little about her. I have known her for some time and now that she would not have anyone making choices for her. So stay/go, the choice is not your or mine to make, it is hers."

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:39 am

Lilith cleared her throat. She had gone extremely unnoticed in a room full of costumed individuals who had been through alternate dimensions. "Could you explain why I'm here?" She asked the master.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:57 am

"Ahh yes, I'm sure you think you can not compete with those here but I assure you, there are things you can do that no one else here can. In all the years I've held this tournament I have never chosen unworthy competetitors. But if you doubt yourself then I will return you home."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 am

Tula looked between them both and realised with a small gasp that the focus was on her.

"I...I don't know but thank you. I do yes I do look worst for wear but it's only like the wrapping of a present. I'm not ruined, not yet... And I fell cause you plucked me from the water after I did a dive. I wasn't expecting to hit hard floor so my legs buckled and I'm dripping water everywhere.

In terms of a tournament, maybe sir... Is it sir? If you we're tell us more about this thing maybe we wouldn't be so tempted to attack you. Is it like the gladiators fight to death, may best one win? Do we get to go home if we lose?"

Kara looked to Tula and nodded in agreement that it was a good question to ask.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:57 am

"It is a test of skills and yes, the losers will be sent home."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Tula sighed, "I suppose I can't leave Garth here to have all the fun."

Kara shook her head in disbelief, "and you didn't think to send the invitation by post? Alright so you have me but only cause I think you need me and that I want to be around when you all realise this is a big mistake just so I can say told you so."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Wonder-Girl doesn't respond though she already figured it a mistake. But she sensed that something would need to be done here. Perhaps it was her desire to be like her sister and help, but she stayed nonetheless.

"What're we waiting for?" Kid says. "Let's get this show started!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Robin looked around, he didn't like this. Maybe he was just paranoid but working with Batman for so long had really rubbed off on him, he was going to stay but only to fight and see if this Master of Games had more nefarious motives.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:49 am

"Then let the tournament begin" the master said making the competitors disappear pairing them up at different arenas

(fights, sporting events or whatever.)

Garth looked around wondering who his opponant would be. He smiled a bit seeing a pool "So what, am I supposed to swim against someone. Not a fair match for whoever my opponant is."

"Oh man, you got to be kidding" Static said hovering above him "Water? This guy must be an idiot or something."

"You can back out now" Garth smiled "I won't blame you."

"Hey, I'm a damn good swimmer" Static said landing next to him "Let's get this on."

Garth shrugged "Your loss. Whenever your ready sparky."

"Three, two, one go" Static said diving in and starting to swim. Garth waited a little longer before diving in and taking off. He stopped seeing some creature going after static. He tried talking to it but he creature did not respond. He same over to help but was stopped by another monster.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:41 pm

Kara arrived at an open field and wondered what type of fight she would be taking. With the room she had the options varied.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:32 pm

The Star-Spangled Kid stands in the center of her room which was some sort of dimensional obstacle course. "Well, this should be a piece of cake. Who's the chump?"

Wonder-Girl appears in the center of some sort of colosseum replica, standing across from some for of animated stone statue resembling an Amazon holding a bow and with a quiver of arrows upon its back. "Oh...this challenge," she says to herself, remembering that this was never her best event back on Themyscira.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:19 am

(right, so you can either just pick a random character to be your opponant or I can find someone for you. These are all basically just to showcase our characters skills and abilities.)

Garth swam away from the beast glancing back occasionally surprised to see that it was keeping pace with him. This little pool was much larger than he originally thought. He turned firing a force blast at the creatrure stopping it briefly
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:47 am

((Yeah, I'll let someone else go for my opponents))
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:58 pm

(Do you want me to edit and pair Kara up with star spangled kid? The obstacle course would be close to something that would fit her powers.)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:30 pm

(Ah no thanks. Kid's nowhere near fast enough or strong enough to compete with a Kryptonian.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:59 am

"Someone has a high opinion of themselves" Bumblebee said walking over to her "Well alright girl, you really think your that good prove it" She stood at the starting line next to her "Just say when."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:21 am

"Nah, this is just totally my thing," Kid says, standing at the starting line. "Go!" She says, racing off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:59 am

Bee chased after her coming to the first obstacle, looked easy enough. How hard could it be to climb a wall, especially when you can just fly over it. Bee flew up over the wall easily
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:04 am

Kid leaps clean over the wall and flips, sticking the landing and continuing the race. Next came what looked like a few unstable platforms over some sort of bottomless pit. Flying is so unfair.... Suddenly star shapes begin to form around her belt. And she smiles inwardly as she leaps from platform to platform, each one crumbling just as she leaps clear of it.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Bee looked back at her not seeing the wall coming out of the ground in front of her. She slammed into it hard knocking her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:42 am

Kid darts ahead and swings across another pit on what seem like vines. The finish line was within range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TT RPG
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives :: Teen Titans-
Jump to: