Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:15 am

"Hey you're not allowed- OOF!", an agents said and got pushed back by Arthur, walking through.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:51 am

Jill followed Arthur "He's had a rough day."

Keith dropped down next to Kara "Sorry to take so long, had to change."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:52 am

Kara nodded. "So did I. Well you're the leader here, let's go see what they want.'
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:24 am

Keith glanced back at Arthur and Jill before turning to step onto the ship
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:32 am

The ramp of the shuttle dropped and down came Prince Terak and Usu Mi followed by several Koratin Jaegers and soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:16 pm

"In movies they always say 'greetings, welcome to earth'. The aliens usually say 'we come in peace' or 'take me to your leader'. You've already covered that by asking for the Guardians and well, here we are." Keith said "My name is LT. Col. Keith Hart, also known as Blindspot. I am the leader of the Guardians"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:19 pm

"I am Terak, Prince of the planet Kora." Terak said. "This is Grand Master Usu Mi." He said motioning to the older ma behind him. "We do come in peace and we've come seeking aid."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:44 pm

"If I may be so bold, what made you seek us out?" Keith asked "I mean usually when aliens come to earth it's to take over our planet not ask for help."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Terak nodded. "Well our world was taken from us, by a person from this world. He calls himself Obelisk and even though or technology is well beyond your's he still rules with an iron fist. Though a man calling himself Sentinel has arrived and is fighting with us, but he told us to come to Earth and find heroes to help us, you all came highly recommended."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Keith sighed shaking his head "We've dealt with Obelisk before."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:28 pm

"So I've heard, and if he's from here I can only assume he will come back once my world is firmly in his grip." Terak said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:43 pm

"Most likely" Keith said "So what can we do for you?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:47 pm

"Well if you would...come to Kora and help us stop this madman...we desperately need help." Terak pleaded. "And Sentinel said you people were great warriors."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:57 pm

"We will accompany you" Keith said "but give us some time to gather the rest of our team."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:43 pm

"Thank you so much." Terak said. "I can-"

Before he could finish five more vessels appeared over the city, they all made the same loud horn noise. In low orbit five more ships, twice as large appeared and waited.

"No...Gods...no..." Terak said looking back as the five new ships opened fire on Terak's ship, overwhelming it and destroying it sending it crashing into the Haven City Bay.

"He followed us." Usu said. "We must act quickly."

On all the TV screens, phones, computers, and radios around the world came a message again in English.

"My name is General Drachen, I have come to this world in search of a traitor. His name is Terak Zol. Return this man to me and I shall spare this world, harbor him as a fugitive and watch this world burn. You have 24 hours to comply." A image of Terak appeared showing him in great detail.

Kara looked back at one of the large TV screens on the side of a building listening to the message. "Well then...things just got interesting."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:13 pm

"Indeed they did" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:15 pm

The SRF Marines turned their guns on Terak and the other Koratin who responded in kind.

"PUT DOWN YOU'RE WEAPONS!" General Wilson bellowed as he stepped forward. "Take them into custody Lieutenant Colonel." Wilson said to Keith.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:24 pm

"Sir, Obelisk has taken over his home. He came to us for help fight someone we've already taken down once." Keith said "I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ignore that order."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:27 pm

"There are ALIEN WARSHIPS over the city Lt. Colonel. We're handing him over to avoid a interstellar war." Wilson said. "President's orders, now follow them."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:53 pm

"We're already involved in one" Keith said "or did you miss the fact that one of earth's greatest villains has somehow found his way out of the prison we were keeping him in to another planet which he has taken over and that another earth hero is leading the resistance against him. We're not handing him over to a terrorist to be executed"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:02 pm

"Take them into custody." Wilson ordered his men, who began moving towards Blindspot, Valkyrie and the Koratin.

The Kortain soldiers and Jaegers readied themselves to fight.

"Stand down!" Terak ordered his men. "We will not shed Human blood."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:22 pm

"Get out of here" Jill said as she made the ground shake knocking the soldiers off their feet "I'll hold them off."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Kara disarmed a SRF Marine and tossed him aside. "MOVE!" She barked at Terak who nodded and hurried back into his shuttle.

Wilson grunted an fell down looking over at Jill. "PUT HER DOWN!" He roared.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:56 pm

Keith got on with him.

"I don't want to hurt you" Jill said raising the ground up between them a them
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:23 pm

"I do.", Arthur said sending a row of soldiers back with his punches, the bullets ineffective on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next