Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talk Lounge March/April/may

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Talk Lounge March/April/may - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge March/April/may   Talk Lounge March/April/may - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:31 am

going to try to finish painting my room today. Might pop on from time to time to check in but most likely won't be on till later.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge March/April/may   Talk Lounge March/April/may - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:13 am

Sounds cool man
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge March/April/may   Talk Lounge March/April/may - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:36 am

room is painted. Though tomorrow I'm going to painted over a couple of the walls with a Green Bay Gol
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge March/April/may   Talk Lounge March/April/may - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:59 am

Rather than post a notice everywhere make sure you let twi know when he comes on next time for me but I will also pm him closer to the day..

I will be away 21-24 June however I'm likely to be on my mobile more than I am now so it may not actually restrict my time on here. It will however prevent any admin stuff being able to get done. Therefore if there was a new rpg/forum to make it would have to go on my list when I get back, plus there's always those annoying spelling mistakes which thankfully right now I've managed to not make any or many.

So far I'm really excited!!!! You have:
Carrie fisher- Princess Leia
David hasselhoff
Karl urban- Star Trek and lotr
Clare Kramer- buffy and bring it on
Bradley James, rupert young, eion macklin and Tom hooper from merlin
James and Oliver phelps- Harry potter

And others. If you want a free comic book signature, have a look at supanova Australia website and let me know who, they even advise on costs, so I'm happy to do anything for a low cost. And I'd pay the postage for you. It can be a real pressie for all the birthdays and Christmases :-)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge March/April/may   Talk Lounge March/April/may - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:31 pm

That's very kind of you! I wouldn't mind Karl Urban's signature...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge March/April/may   Talk Lounge March/April/may - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk Lounge March/April/may
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24