Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Greece

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Alea turned her full attention onto Apollonis, trying to burn him down, but the magic didn't seem to affect him which made her mad.

"You... and where were you when Persephone possessed me and had Hades rape me? You were so quick to judge me as a whore, weren't you?! Cast me aside like I didn't exist. Now look at me... receiving your full attention at last, when its too late to make a difference. I'm rather shocked though, you're to be the god of the underworld, and you have absolutely no idea."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:18 pm

"About what?" Apollonios said

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:24 pm

"Nice try," Alea said switching back to being angry again, "Stay back! You just want the amulet for yourself. You have no idea what this is like, it's like ... no ... mortal person has ... ever had ... this much power. Enough power to end all the suffering in the world. If you don't want to be destroyed, I'd suggest you leave now!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:29 pm

"Well, she claimed there's still reasons for me to live," Jacqueline replied, "I'm wondering if you have any reasons to add. Perhaps some way I can be useful here? And may I suggest a job that's far from the prison cells and our lovely prisoner? Maybe Sera would like to find new clothes?"

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:32 pm

"I don't need your stupid amulet" Apollonios said "I just want you. Something is wrong and I want to help but if you don't tell me what the problem is I can't do that."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Alea moved one step closer to him, "Well... I suppose I should at least help you out by telling you how you can help me. Here's a clue..."

She summoned up a strong wind and pushed it towards the gods, making only a few stumble or fall.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:44 pm

"I will not leave you" Apollonios said

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:50 pm

"Aw...Is this the master plan? You're going to stop me by telling me you love me? Those who have left me, probably loved me too. Not nearly enough, or I wouldn't be in this situation. I don't want to fight you anymore... you probably should see to your sister. She's at least someone you can still help.

So what about the rest of you? Hmm what about you Orion? Came here to try and boss me about now that you're the king of the castle? Well, should I remind you that when you're at the top there's only one way to go? Down... and behind me is the ocean. Maybe if you're lucky, you might be returned with your former lover?"

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Aridonis stepped in before Orion could speak. "You speak as if my brother has any care for ruling at all, Alea. You try and make him out to be a being hungry of power, yet here you are, neglecting the changes we are trying to reinforce for the better of mankind and everyone else, and acting like an Old God yourself. At this moment you seem the most desperate, hiding behind your power."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:17 am

Orion looked at Aridonis a little surprised by his words.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:30 am

"I don't care about that! I'm shocked that if anyone would inderstand Orion would, you've lost your family and lover. Why do you still favour this workd? I'm finally using my powers to do something no other god has done. End this world. If mortals are useless then gods should be more... They should have the power to stop all deaths!"

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:33 am

Orion stepped forward. "Even Gods have limits Alea...this world offers far more than just pain and despair...I was like you I wanted to bring ruin to everthing, to march armies over lands and destroy everything in sight. It took me a while to see that I was fighting for the wrong reasons...we have a chance now to make this world a better place for us and for the mortals."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:52 am

"Listen to him" Apollonios said "stop this."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:35 pm

"It is too late... There'd be no more of this carping, envy... all this struggle for power, which destroys... only destroys. Do you know how to make a new world? By destroying the old! Everything should go away! EVERYTHING! Everything should be destroyed! Everything should be destroyed! Everything..."

The ground underneath Alea gave way and crumbled around her, bringing her down with the soul to the ocean below. As she tumbled down the hill, the amulet burned scorching her skin and clothes before the cold water struck her skin.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Apollonoios dove after her.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Orion chased after them to help.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:40 pm

Hecate had appeared and bent to remove the amulet, crumbling it in her hands to fine powder. She looked down at Alea, past the burnt clothes and hair, and the exposed skin on her arms charred and bleeding, her chest rose and fell. The fine silk of her gown was stuck to her body almost melted to it. It was a miracle that she lived, being half mortal, it could've taken her mortal half, but the amulet couldn't protect her, as Hecate warned that Alea would need to be sorry for her actions. Besides Hecate knew that there were other ways that things could occur.

"She lives..." she told the men, "But you both wanted to know the reasons why this has occurred. You were too blind to see it..." and Hecate pulled a box from her cloak passing it to Apollonis only.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:45 pm

Apollonios held the box back out to the witch "I want nothing to do with you or your gifts. Whatever this is, you can keep it."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:05 pm

"Gift?!" Hecate snared, "You would assume this is a gift Apollonis? The box carries something that belongs to you. Something you created."

Apollaine who had come down to help, gasped and looked at her brother.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:06 pm

"What are you babbling about?" Apollonios said "I haven't created anything."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:57 pm

"a child," apollaine replied, "but how can you be sure it's Apollonis's? Was?"

Hecate shook her head sadly, "it was yours apollonis. Everything had consequences that is what I warned you about. Alea knew that she was pregnant but the powes consumed her."

"no..." came a soft voice, and without needig to be asked apollaine went to alea and helped her raise her head.
"It was appllonis's? Oh my god,what have I done? I thought it was an evil child of hades. I really did!"

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:39 pm

"It's okay" Apollonis said going over to comfort Alea

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:59 pm

Alea looked blank receiving his support and then pulled back, "You wiped me off Apollonis, treated me like dirt. Your eyes were so cruel on me, expecting that I had crawled into Hades bed intentionally. Then there's the rest, at the table you all just looked at me like I wasn't there... especially you Orion. Remember a day when we used to talk? You gods think you've had it so easy! You were created and suddenly you were around the place. But I grew up... I grew like a normal child! How do you think it felt watching the older gods, our parents talk about you all like prizes?! Passing your daughter off to strangers, a toy that was no longer desirable!

The gods that are still alive, where are they? They left so quickly... almost in shock that we would ever have the ability to overtake them. They never believed we could. We were their toys... there was no love given to us. And if we end up like them... then don't look at me with your angry eyes and question why I wanted the world to end."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:19 pm

"We won't be like them" Apllonios said "and I am sorry for the way I treated you. We can start over now."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Alea looked down at her arms which had finally healed with Apollaine's help, "No more fighting."

She got to her feet and looked around at the damage she caused, "Although, you might need to make sure you don't make me angry in the future."

PostSubject: Re: Greece   

Back to top Go down

Greece
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next