Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doomsday vs SHIELD

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Doomsday vs SHIELD Empty
PostSubject: Doomsday vs SHIELD   Doomsday vs SHIELD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:33 am

First appearence of Doomsday vs SHIELD? could they stop him? who would die?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Doomsday vs SHIELD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday vs SHIELD   Doomsday vs SHIELD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:00 pm

James solos. Lol jk I think together they might be able to take him.
Back to top Go down

Doomsday vs SHIELD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday vs SHIELD   Doomsday vs SHIELD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:04 pm

Really? he would evolve to combat James symboite as soon as James got going for intance when fighting Reptile he could evolve ice like knuckle spikes (heat based maybe for James) he can evolve to be faster then Mia or Amy or at least fast enough to catch them

i really dont know maybe Doomsday should be a villain on shield would be cool to find out lol
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Doomsday vs SHIELD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday vs SHIELD   Doomsday vs SHIELD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:51 pm

I was kidding about James lol but I think the team could take him. Jason especially since he'd absorb all the kinetic energy doomsday would dish out
Back to top Go down

Doomsday vs SHIELD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday vs SHIELD   Doomsday vs SHIELD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:55 pm

yeah but he would evolve to combat that read the death of superman and you get a idea of how insanely powerfull he becomes blocks his ears off to stop sonic screams,moves fast enough to catch the Flash,beats half of the JLA with one hand behind his back,and lets not forget beats Superman to death
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Doomsday vs SHIELD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday vs SHIELD   Doomsday vs SHIELD Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:13 am

I've read all the Doomsday stuff, I know he's a tough nut to crack. The villains our guys have taken down aren't easy to beat either, guys like Talbot, Cassius, and Victorious.

Besides I think the key would be Jason. He can absorb energy, anything DD does to him Jason can just absorb it and makes himself stronger. In a long grueling battle Jason plus the team will bring Doomsday down.
Back to top Go down

Doomsday vs SHIELD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday vs SHIELD   Doomsday vs SHIELD Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:38 am

yeah would be a good fight just wondering how DD would evolve to combat the team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doomsday vs SHIELD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday vs SHIELD   Doomsday vs SHIELD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doomsday vs SHIELD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Fan Fiction :: Fan Fiction :: Hero/Villain v Villain/Hero-
Jump to: