Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Haven City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:00 pm

Omniman then turns and flies off.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:04 pm

Iron Man grunted sitting up in the middle of the SRF Base. He looked around scanning the area, the base was heavily damaged by surprise attack. "Damn...I have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen next."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:05 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Obelisk smirked swatting the beam of plasma away with ease. "Oh really? Well you should care about my plans, because they're going to change the world...now bye bye." He said using his incredible telepathic powers couple with the Mind Gem to shut down Knight, Black Bird, Phoenix, Iron Man, and Hyperdrive. "Three of your friends are now going to die unless you save them, they're all mentally shut down and well my men will shred them...so either stay here and act like you can win, or save them. I have things to do Human."

(Yeah he's talking to Jill, James, and Arthur. It's a trap for them.)

"Yes we're Guardians" Jill said "but what does that matter?"

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:07 pm

"Really? Because I have a rather good one," Blackbird says from across the room. "Oh, by the way. We took the liberty of calling in a bit more help for you. Let me know if this man rings any bells." She then hits a button on the control panel and the door slides open, letting in the star spangled avenger, himself.

"Feeling a little shaken, Tony?"

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:10 pm

"It simply means we have to kill you." The man said leaning forward from the shadows, revealing himself to be William. "We assumed you asshats would come sniffing around eventually."

Hydra Troopers flooded into the room aiming at the trio.

----

Iron Man looked at Captain America. "Thought you were in Europe, there's a war on you know."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:12 pm

"And based on what they're telling me, there's one here as well. One that involves something much more dangerous than anything they're playing with in Europe."

"Which is why we're getting our own most dangerous weapon," Hyperdrive says, laying back down. "A little girl...I have never felt so doomed in my life."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:15 pm

"A little girl?" Iron Man asked. "That Molly girl? Obelisk has tangled with her before, you don't think he's planned for her?"

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:22 pm

"With all due respect, Cap, IronMan's right," Phoenix says. "He'll definitely have a plan for Molly."

"Molly isn't the plan. She's the bluff," Blackbird says. "She only becomes a plan as a last resort. He can't hurt her any more than we can. But she probably can't hurt him either. She's the Negative Variable. The one set-back. Even if he succeeds, he fails as long as she's around. Her mind is chaos, her powers are literally impossible to predict, it's just a matter of playing the right piece at the right time."

"A big game of chess which Obelisk and Molly in the king positions," Knight says. "I'm game."

"I've fought enemies like this before. They can think they're perfect as long as they wish. They always make some manner of fatal error that bites them in the end," Cap says.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:26 pm

"Using that girl as our ace in the hole...I don't like it. Like you said she's unpredictable." Iron Man said. "She could very well turn our world into Narnia. Obelisk has his hands on one of the six infinity gems...and if he came to the SRF base and got what he was looking for he also has a Cosmic Cube. I'm sorry but I'm not trusting a little girl to fight all that. We need to get the other five gems and take the fight to Obelisk himself."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Venom551 wrote:
"It simply means we have to kill you." The man said leaning forward from the shadows, revealing himself to be William. "We assumed you asshats would come sniffing around eventually."

Hydra Troopers flooded into the room aiming at the trio.

----

Iron Man looked at Captain America. "Thought you were in Europe, there's a war on you know."

"Now woud be a good time for that backup" Jill muttered.

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Venom551 wrote:
"Using that girl as our ace in the hole...I don't like it. Like you said she's unpredictable." Iron Man said. "She could very well turn our world into Narnia. Obelisk has his hands on one of the six infinity gems...and if he came to the SRF base and got what he was looking for he also has a Cosmic Cube. I'm sorry but I'm not trusting a little girl to fight all that. We need to get the other five gems and take the fight to Obelisk himself."

"Well, since you've already spoiled the plan for everyone, IronMan, you can lead the mission. What is it you Avengers say, again?" Blackbird retorts.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:32 pm

The wall exploded as Ms. Marvel and Spider-Woman flew in. "Yeah don't worry Jill, we're here." Ms. Marvel said landing, at her feet were a few of the HYDRA troops.

"Then let's crack some skulls." James said powering up and meeting eyes with William who simply grinned and turned into Blitz.

----

Iron Man looked at Black Bird. "We say assemble. I'll contact the other gem guardians, Cap can you notify the other Avengers and the Guardians too?"

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Jill smiled sending some Hydra troops out the hole in the wall with a small tornado

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Cap nods and contacts the remainder of their allies. The Synthiote walks into the room as the conversation concludes. She watches as everyone gets it together. "I...we have completed our task. The synthiote matter has been absorbed from roughly 85% of the populace. The rest is insufficient to cause damage to the genetic structures and thus will die on its own. Is there anything else you would have me do?"

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Ms. Marvel charged the HYDRA troops absorbing the positron shots from their guns as she punched them out with ease.

Spider-Woman hit HYDRA troops with Venom Blasts sending them flying back.

Wolf and Blitz met in the air as they lept at each other, Wolf gaining the upper hand and bringing them to the ground hard as they began to brutally assault each other.

Hydra Cyborg Assassins rushed in at the heroes wielding their adamantium katanas.

----

Iron Man glanced over at the Synthiote then Black Bird. "That's all you." He said before contacting Namor, Mr. Fantastic, and Dr. Strange.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:49 pm

"Not right now, synthiote." Thus, eventually the heroes of Crisis Control all become busy in preparing for what is to come.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Iron Man addressed everyone. "Alright...good news and bad news. Namor will send us the Power Gem but will not help us himself, he doesn't want Atlantis getting any of Obelisk's fury. Mr. Fantastic is sending us the Reality Gem but he's in Europe with the Fantastic Four, little tied up with the whole World War III going on there. Dr. Strange has been looking into something happening with the Darkhold so he won't be helping us either, but he's giving us the Soul Gem."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Ms. Marvel charged the HYDRA troops absorbing the positron shots from their guns as she punched them out with ease.

Spider-Woman hit HYDRA troops with Venom Blasts sending them flying back.

Wolf and Blitz met in the air as they lept at each other, Wolf gaining the upper hand and bringing them to the ground hard as they began to brutally assault each other.

Hydra Cyborg Assassins rushed in at the heroes wielding their adamantium katanas.

----

Iron Man glanced over at the Synthiote then Black Bird. "That's all you." He said before contacting Namor, Mr. Fantastic, and Dr. Strange.

Jill handled the regular troops as Arthur took on the assassins.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:06 pm

One of the Assassins came at Jill slashing at her with it's katana.

James blocked a punch from William and used his superior fighting skills to out move him and caught him in the jaw knocking him back into the wall but Blitz shot out his tendrils hitting James in the chest a few times knocking him through a pillar.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Jill shrieked in surprise throwing up a cement wall to protect her.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:12 pm

The katana cut through it like a knife through hot butter and the Cyborg punched through the wall shattering it as it came at Jill.

The Cyborg was hit with a photon blast as Ms. Marvel flew over. "Wow those things are dangerous huh?" She smiled.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:14 pm

"Very" Jill said "Thanks."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:16 pm

"No problem." Ms. Marvel said. "C'mon we got a few left to take down, can't let Jess have all the fun."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:21 pm

"No we can't" Jill smiled

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Ms. Marvel smiled and flew off tackling a Cyborg and punching it's head in.

James grunted sitting up and looking around for Blitz who was no where to be seen.

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   

Back to top Go down

Haven City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next