Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:42 am

"Help how? With finding the source?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:53 am

"Come in." Kara said sitting down waiting.

Iron Man walked towards Jill and Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:57 am

"Possibly" Jill said "but I've gotta go on my own."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:04 am

"What? Why?", Arthur said to her before looking at Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 am

Iron Man walked up. "I'd heard you all had gotten back, could use the help with this Glow situation."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:38 am

"They don't like strangers" Jill said "Go back to the loft, I'll see you later tonight." She kissed Arthur on the cheek walking off "We're helping now."

"Oh, sorry" Keith said turning seeing her sitting in a towel "Found some cloths for you, I hope they fit."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:45 am

Arthur watched her, not liking what he'd heard. He looked at Iron Man. "Yeah... we're working on it."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:47 am

Kara nodded. "Thank you, you can leave them there."

"I see." Iron Man said. "We've manged to synthesize a cure but...the drug just keeps getting put out there and now well it's obvious how the city is faring."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:09 am

Keith nodded setting the cloths down. "If you need anything else just give me a call.

Jill hailed a cab heading out of town.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:12 am

Kara nodded. "Will do." She said getting up.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:16 am

Arthur nodded, looking a bit distracted. "Yeah... I'm sorry, I need to hurry off and get something done. I've got your number if there's any leads."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:27 am

"Right, go ahead." Iron Man said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 am

(the kids are still locked up aren't they?)

Keith walked out with a slight smile on his face.

"Yeah, I'll be there in about five minutes" Jill said talking on the phone. "I know, it's been awhile but I'm back."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:31 am

Kara got dressed and sighed. "Of course..." She said, the shirt was little tight on her breasts.

James had Mikey pack his things up as he got ready to depart.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:32 am

Arthur left the scene and went on foot.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:14 am

Keith headed back to the command center to check in.

Jill stood nervously waiting. It'd been about a year since she had been out here, she was worried she wouldn't remember the way. She turned when she heard a car being blinded by the headlights coming towards her raising her hand to block her eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:20 am

Kara headed out picking up a field jacket and putting it on as she headed to the command center.

James took Mikey to the airport, he was sending Mikey to stay with his sister until everything was taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:34 am

"... we'll use her knowledge to help us sneak a small team into Doomstadt while our main forces fight the Latverian army outside the city." Keith paused looking up with the others at Kara as she walked in clearing his throat "Once in the city my team will make our way to the capital building, Obelisk will most likely be there. Once we've got him we can stop this war."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:36 am

Kara walked in and zipped the field jacket up. "The city is going to be very well defended."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:53 am

"We know" Keith said "which is why we'll rely on your knowledge of the city to get my team in. It'll be small so should be easy enough to slip in."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:56 am

Kara nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:00 am

"Good" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:04 am

"I would bet that HYDRA will have a strong presence there as well." Kara said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:28 am

"We're counting on it" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:38 am

Kara nodded. "Do we have specs on HYDRA forces? I'm guessing they should be more advanced than Latverian or American forces."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next