Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marvel 2175

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:02 am

Oh yeah, definitely, and maybe Spider-Man tries to work with the law but ends up being put in an ambush by the foul and corrupt- Hey, hey... you're right, this could be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Basically comes down to who plays Spidey. I already have Spider-Woman so I'll steer away from there.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:45 pm

what kind of spidey are we looking for. The wise cracking adolescent; the brooding young adult; the confident family man; the self absorbed, 'superior' spider spider man dr. octopus possesed spider man; 2099 miguel o'hara version; miles morales ultimate spider man; an orginal take on the spider
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:14 pm

I'd say original. The same way we pulled it off with Batman. Completely original and everything, just recycling names and the like.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:27 pm

sounds good. Might give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Cool. I may do an Araña type thing down the line.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:18 pm

been looking for some different concepts for spider man and these were the ones I thought looked the best though not sure which one to really go with

Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Spider_man___og_marvel_remix_db_by_ogi_g-d5phkte

Marvel 2175 - Page 7 1e133126b932b771205388ea5b5c9381-d4ai4in
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Of the two, I'd most likely go with the first one.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:33 pm

it does look a little more iconic, might reserve the second for a stealth costume
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:24 am

I might stick with villains, at least until we bring in symbiotes.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:44 am

Yeah.  Was thinking of giving Araña a symbiot that's like a baby or something so it doesn't affect her negatively, at least not right away.

Last edited by Twi on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:52 am

I gotcha. I'm considering making a cop down on his luck have meet a symbiote. Kinda like Toxin.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:08 am

I've got a little something up about the spider man type character. still debating a bit on his background, but he is definatly not going to be the insecure noob hero. Might be wisecracking, but that's still up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:09 am

Got an idea for Spider-Woman now...well, more of one. Assuming this hospital thing is going to end up having an Uncle Ben-ish impact on Spider-Man.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:28 am

nope, there will be no uncle ben type turn around for him. He's not the insecure, self pitying, brooding, and sometimes bumbling teen spider man. He's got more in common with Flash Thompson than Peter Parker. Popular, good at sports, athletic, and extremely confident. He's a bit like Booster Gold but not so over the top. He develpoed the Spider identity to make money as an entertainer, the hero thing is just an unexpected side affect. He does want to help people in general but at the same time he feels that it's not his responsibility to do the police department's job. He'll gladly help stop a robbery, save people from fires or collapsed buildings but hostage situations are a different thing
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:38 am

In which case that would be the thing that stirs Kendra. Her would-be hubby gets caught up in this issue and she blames Spider-Man (or more so, takes Spider-Man as being the last straw since she's already not fond of most superheroes) since he very well could have helped and just didn't. So she essentially becomes Spider-Woman for the elicit purpose of proving she can do it better than most of the city's "heroes".

She's a would-be SHIELD Agent who left, before being assigned, to get hitched. She has all the training and then some. I still haven't decided on how she gets the Spider-Woman powers just yet but basically I designed her to be the proverbial Ice Queen to anyone else in a mask but a saint to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:49 am

there really isn't anything he could do to help though. it's a hostage situation, how often do you read about a hero in the comics intervening in a situation like that?most of the things you see a hero like spider man doing are stopping robberies and save peoples lives, not talking down a suspect at least not that often. There may or may not be anything for her to be upset with Spider man about though.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:55 am

I've seen heroes deal with hostage situations tons of times. Sneaking into the building, taking out stooges, disarming whoever they can tell has a detonator, etc, all of which being things Spider-Man could do. I've seen Batman take care of similar situations, Captain America, I've seen it done quite often. And that is Kendra's mindset. As a spy, her mind goes to "Sneak in, disarm him, and drag him out." She knows Spider-Man is capable of such so she blames him, whether or not that blame is well founded, not helped by the fact that someone she cared for is either badly injured or killed, thus impairing her judgment, even if only a bit.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:07 pm

yes, but those are all situations where it is a terrorist group holding the hostages. This is just one man, who is losing his son and simply can't cope with it. He really has no intention of harming anyone and simply want's the doctors to cure his son. He's not threatening to blow anything up or kill anyone, not really. Sending a hero like spider man in there wouldn't really be any different than sending in a regular negotiator because all this one individual wants is a little more time with his son. It might be the case that the doctors there are telling him there is nothing they can do but he simply refuses to believe that and knows that there is a cure, there has to be, after all isn't this utopia. Haven't they found a cure for everything? Sure Batman would try to talk the man down, same with Cap or other heroes but again, what's the difference between that and a normal negotiator. In Spider's mind, a situation like this isn't his to handle, it's the pd's. It's what they get paid to do.

She may blame Spider for not doing something but really, I don't plan on anything happening.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:18 pm

She doesn't expect him to negotiate. She expects him to sneak in, web the guy up, and hand him in. This guy's not thinking straight because he wants time with his son. I get that. She isn't thinking straight because she wants time with her would-be husband. And she thinks he could have helped in a much more hands-on approach. In her mind, crime is crime. When diplomacy fails, get aggressive.

And you don't have to have anything happen. Though one way or another, this is the way it basically goes down for her and sets up the dynamic between her and Spider-Man for at least a year. Maybe she'll lighten up, get to know him a little better down the line but right now, she's furious. And you know the saying. Hell Hath No Fury.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:47 pm

true. I'm starting to think that I can give her another hero to kin of make her go the way you want her to. And he is not Spider Man, he is simply the Spider but everyone calls him Spider Man. Anyway, her beef with Spider is that he could have done something but didn't, I can bring in one of my other heroes that will actually do something but not the right thing.

My thought is that the gun the guy has either isn't loaded or is a very realistic looking toy gun. Either way, nobody is in any real danger accept from accidents. I may bring in Rocket to resolve the situation but his idea of fixing it is doing exactly what you suggested- going in and sub-doing the gunman, but he is a bit excessive and winds up severely injuring the gunman. So in the end Kendra is upset with Spider for not doing anything and upset with Rocket for injuring a (mostly) innocent man.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:44 pm

That's fine. Again, she isn't fond of most supers in general anyway, with a very begrudging respect towards a select few. She has a bit of a history with them either not helping or not thinking when they help, resulting in unforeseen consequences.

She can be evenly pissed at em bother. Spider-Man for doing nothing, and Rocket for busting in and doing TOO much which'll probably end in a bit of collateral damage to the area if I'm reading it right.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:53 am

it could
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel 2175   Marvel 2175 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel 2175
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7