Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:09 pm

"some family," Alea coughed breathlessly, "I'm so sorry... I went to tell him I wanted out of the battle and something happened. Some dream place and you were killed."

Alea touched his face weakly and smiled, "you're real... You're far more handsome real... I can tell the difference now. But why it took me so long to realise... No I knew by I denied you, I didn't want to accept it or you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:35 pm

"Don't read anything into this" Apollonis said "I did this because I didn't want to see you hurt and because I realized Hades will never respect me."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:13 pm

"If Hades had continued, I would've ended up dead... so you can't blame a woman for telling you how she feels, while she can. There doesn't need to be any complications, no mutual returns, I've just finally said what was needed.

Plus in my dream you died a horrible death, so that was a bit traumatic for me. People are known to speak strange things during shock."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:34 pm

"You let him do this to you" Apollonis said putting her down "Athena turned Medusa into the creature we know her as today for the same thing. Feel lucky that I have no desire for following their examples but know that I will never forgive you for this."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:17 pm

"Apollonis no... that's not true," Alea protested coughing, "I'd rather die than be with Hades! But as I tried to get away I was stopped by Persephone, your mother. I thought she was going to help me and get mad at Hades but instead she just glared down at me, and the last I remember was everything turning to darkness and being trapped in some hell nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:37 pm

"She is not my mother" Apollonis corrected "and you let this happen, nothing you say will change my mind."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:38 pm

"If I wanted sex, I would have chosen someone far more attractive like yourself, Apollonis," Alea said upset.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:28 pm

"This is not about sex" Apollonis said getting upset again.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:55 pm

"Don't you get it? I've put up with everything! First with being a pawn in your sisters game, a pawn in yours, and then helped fight so that Hades wouldn't take me to the underworld. I know you asked him to save me... but for what reason? Love? I know I keep asking for it to be real.

But you and I are two of a kind. We seem to reject it. However, at least I have the guts to admit it."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 pm

"I don't know what it is" Apollons said "I don't know why I bothered to save you're life. I don't know why I am so upset about what Hades did to you, what you allowed him to do to you. I don't understand any of this."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Alea sighed, "Then don't... you're confused... I'm confused... but right now, rather than be confused I want to do something with my anger."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:13 pm

"Whatever you wish"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:15 pm

"Well... once I'm back on my feet... Hades will pay," Alea told him cooly, "But first... do you know who's responsible for Persephone putting me in the dream? She couldn't had done it alone."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:16 pm

"Melinoe" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:19 pm

"Of course... it makes sense. Well... I'm going to pay them a visit. I only hope Demetrios doesn't mind me taking down his mother while I am at it. I don't know why I called her that, I am just so overwhelmed with everything. And then we're related but somehow not..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:30 pm

"If you go back there it will be alone" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:34 pm

"Who knows? Maybe by the time I feel better, I might let them get away with it, like you have."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:38 pm

"This was not their fault" Apollonis said "it was yours. You let it happen no matter how much you deny it. If you had just stayed where I left you none of that would've happened. I have not let them get away with anything wrong, it is you who I am letting off the hook."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:44 pm

"You couldn't protect me no matter what you did. Hades was going to come and drag me into the war and he succeeded by getting Demetrios to bring me. And ask him how much of an argument I put up. But then on the battlefield I couldn't do it... I couldn't stand by and watch people die around me, or have you see me go down in battle so I went to ask Hades if he would let me go. But he owns us... has us on his leash. Except I'm severing it."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 pm

"Nobody owns me" Apollonis protested "I am my own man. I do what I want and when I want. If you have a desire to go back to him then go I will not stop you but I will not save you when things go bad."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:53 pm

"That's not my desire. I'm doing this to prove to you that I didn't mean for this to happen," Alea argued, "You wouldn't know a thing of my desires... they don't exist for you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:03 pm

"I know you want revenge" Apollonis said "and I know if you go back it will only turn out bad for you. But as I said, I'm done coming to your rescue. Nothing you do or say will change my opinion." He turned from her starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Alea wrapped her blanket into a tight fit, and stumbled weakly after him, "Apollonis wait... don't you see? What I want is you... Hades knows this and was jealous, and that's what makes me so angry. No one wants to see us together. Yet I know when I'm with you..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:35 pm

"If you want to be with me fine" Apollonis said stopping "stop all this talk of vengence. I know you didn't want to do what you did, I know you were forced but do you understand all of it could've been avoided if you didn't put yourself in that position."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:38 pm

"Okay... I can agree with that. I foolishly placed myself in danger too often, you play with fire, you get burnt. I should've known that by going up against Hades I'd come out the poor loser, and I have to stop hoping that a dashing fine man like yourself is going to be around to rescue me.

But now that you have, haven't you ever heard of 'in your debt'? I am you know..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next