Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 am

prydeman wrote:
Andreas smacked her aside looking down at his stomach "You cut me."

Nikkita moaned holding onto his shoulders

(Apollonis?)

"The shallow cuts aren't anything for immortals, but it has ruined such fine quality fabrics."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:24 pm

"Cloths are nothing to me" Apollonis said grabbing her wrist "but you've pissed me off."

"Fuck yes" Nikkita screamed digging her nails into him
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:26 am

Nexus groaned deeply pounding up into Nikkita's slick cunt fiercely, striking her spot repeatedly. "Fuck.."

Leona moaned loudly kissing Orion about to cum, raising her hips high for him.

Aridonis groaned building up to his release as he furiously railed her slick ass, bottoming out repeatedly as he rubbed her clit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:27 am

Orion groaned kissing her deeply thrusting away at her slick opening about to erupt with her.

Callisto moaned loudly about to cum hard moving against him feverishly.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:47 am

Leona moaned cried out leaning her head back cumming hard around his cock. "FUUCK YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

Aridonis groaned deeply about to blow plowing her ass hard and fast, working his fingers inside her wet snatch.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:51 am

Orion groaned and smiled thrusting deep into her stretching her wide and filling her with his hot seed. "FUCK YEAH!"

"Fuck yes...work my pussy....fuck my ass!" Callisto moaned loudly and screaming in pleasure as she came.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:08 am

Leona moaned loudly smiling happily as she felt him fire and fill her up, cumming more around his cock. "Fuck yes! Soo good!"

Aridonis groaned and grinned listening to her, working his fingers in and out of her as he rammed her slick ass furiously before driving into her, filling her with his hot load.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:15 am

"Fucking amazing..." Orion smiled as he fired some more, still thrusting into her through their climax.

Callisto moaned and smiled happily cumming more as she felt him fill her, her walls and ass tightening up around his fingers and member.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:27 am

Leona moaned gyrating her hips as she continued to cum around his cock smiling.

Aridonis groaned deeply smirking as she felt her tight ass clench around his pistoning dick and continued to plow her, thrusting his fingers in and out of her soaked cunt. "Fuck Callisto..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:37 am

Orion smiled and groaned pumping more of his seed into her and pulled her up kissing her her fiercely.

"Fuck yes Aridonis..." She moaned moving with him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:47 am

Leona moaned loudly smiling and leaned up kissing him back heatedly.

Aridonis groaned smirking and toyed her clit with his thumb as he worked her pussy, firing some more into her ass.

prydeman wrote:
"Cloths are nothing to me" Apollonis said grabbing her wrist "but you've pissed me off."

Nexus groaned deeply pounding up into Nikkita's slick cunt fiercely, striking her spot repeatedly. "Fuck.."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:55 am

"Come on give it to me" Nikkita begged
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:57 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Leona moaned loudly smiling and leaned up kissing him back heatedly.

Aridonis groaned smirking and toyed her clit with his thumb as he worked her pussy, firing some more into her ass.

prydeman wrote:

Orion smiled kissing her pushing his tongue into her mouth.

Callisto moaned and smiled finishing. "Oh fuck yeah..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:00 am

Nexus groaned smirking at Nikkita and rolled them over, pounding away at her slick cunt furiously.

Leona smirked wrestling his tongue with hers, kissing him back.

Aridonis smiled kissing Callisto massaging her ass.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:02 am

"YES"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:07 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Nexus groaned smirking at Nikkita and rolled them over, pounding away at her slick cunt furiously.

Leona smirked wrestling his tongue with hers, kissing him back.

Aridonis smiled kissing Callisto massaging her ass.

Orion smirked frenching her hard as he took his hand to her cheek.

Callisto smiled back at Aridonis. "Mmm fuck..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:51 pm

"Aww... getting angry are we?" Melinoe taunted, "Not nearly as much as Alea will be when she wakes up to see Hades."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:59 pm

"If you want to die keep talking otherwise shut up" Apollonis hissed

(need to know what's next. Do I harm her or just let her go?)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:47 pm

(Harm Twisted Evil but before he really takes her down, Persephone will step in to stop it. Right now Melinoe knows that the spell holding Alea is breaking and that Persephone will return very soon. But she's now on a different mission, when Alea and Persephone wake they will find themselves in shock over Apollonis's death. A punishment for dragging her into a mess that she didn't want to participate in, and that this is just cruel and perfect to get rid of everyone's favourite.)

"Die? You don't even have what it takes. You'll die before I can be harmed."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Nexus growled nipping at Nikkita's neck fucking her harder and faster.

Leona smirked kissing Orion deeply feeling his chest.

Aridonis smiled at Callisto and kissed her before slowly pulling out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Apollonis started choking Melinoe

Nikkita tilted her head to the side moaning
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:24 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
Nexus growled nipping at Nikkita's neck fucking her harder and faster.

Leona smirked kissing Orion deeply feeling his chest.

Aridonis smiled at Callisto and kissed her before slowly pulling out.

Orion smirked kissing her back fiercely squeezing her breast.

Callisto moaned and smiled kissing him back, feeling him pull out.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Melinoe lashed at him, there was no way she was going down to him. She now had no choice but to pull Alea and Persephone from the spell.

"You have your way... I'll release them..." she said taking gasps.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Persephone sat up with a start and looked over the room, taking in the scene, "Melinoe! Apollonis release her!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alea also came out of her dream and rubbed her head, she was so sore and she looked around hoping it was dream. Otherwise they were all dead, she watched Xander die first, Orion had killed him and when Demetrios stepped in to help, they found themselves in a triangle. Apollonis, Orion and Demetrios all went head to head against one another, but Demetrios was the first of the three to be killed, and soon after even though Alea closed herself off from the fighting she could hear the men crying out in pain, the only way the two would win is by each others swords.

She shook her head to erase the dream, cause that's what it all was, wasn't it? She was back in her tent. But looking around she trembled, knowing this wasn't her tent, and then she made out the silhouette in the light of the candle, watching her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Nexus groaned squeezing her firm ass pounding away at her soaked cunt.

Leona smirked kissing him back pushing her chest against his hand.

Aridonis smiled kissing her and then turned her around onto her back before pulling her up in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:43 pm

"Oh you're awake" Hades smiled at her still thinking Persephone was in control. He started walking back to the bed still naked "you blacked out on me but I'm ready for another round if you are my love."

Apollonis let her go turning to Persephone "If anything has happened to Alea I will come back for both of you." He headed out of the tent going to Hades' tent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next