Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:30 am

Clue suddenly grabs one of Batman's arms, pulling him into a punch then kicks him off and gets up. "Gee, Bats, I missed you too but you're not even going to say hi to your girlfriend first? That's just rude. Why the extra spring in your step?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:36 am

Batman grapples one of Clue's legs and trips him onto his back before activating a reel built into his glove, pulling him in before swinging him around 180 degrees, letting him fly into the one of the vents.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:46 am

Clue cuts the line with one of his swords and gets up. "Geez. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to KILL me,Bats."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:48 am

Batman stares at him as the hook attached to Clue starts beeping faster and faster, seemingly about to detonate. To make it even more difficult, he throws several batarangs at Clue.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:40 am

Clue removes the hook and throws it over the side of the building, allowing the batarangs to strike him. Pulling them out, he bows as the wounds heal. "Okay," Clue says, cracking his knuckles. He then returns the favor, partying oncoming punches and kicking him back.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:51 am

Batman steadies himself from the kick and launches forward, pulling him over to him with his fist meeting Clue's nose fiercly, blood splattering from the blow.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:29 am

Clue headbutts Batman and jumps up with a spinning kick to the face. As he approaches, he is suddenly placed into a lock by Cat-Woman. However, she is thrown, with little effort, at Batman, having been weakened.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:07 am

Batman comes at Clue from the side charging, sending them both over the edge falling until they hit the rooftop of another building.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:10 am

Clue springs up and picks up Batman, holding him against a wall. "Now, Bats, maybe we could work this out if only you'd tell me why we're at odds THIS time. Didn't think hitting your girlfriend would make you THIS angry."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:14 am

Batman headbutts Clue in the nose again and places two modified grapplehook guns onto Clue's arms that fires off their hooklines onto the two nearby buildings, stretching Clue out from the arms. "This isn't for her. It's for him.", he says in a cold voice.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:18 am

"You're gonna have to be more specific, Batsy! There are a lot of people on the list these days." Clue says as he dangles there.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:20 am

"Outside of one of the cooperation buildings. An old man. That must be the thing, you just don't give a damn when it comes to who dies.", Batman says.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:26 am

"Oh, HIM! Quite the talker that ol' coot. How nice of me to put him out of his misery!"

"Batman!" Cat-Woman calls out as she stumbles into a landing on the lower roof, holding a wound she had from one of Clue's swords. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. Batman, you don't get it, do you? This guy isn't going to stop. And you can't beat him. Not unless-"

"Not unless he breaks the rule! Oh, I think I'm starting to like your girlfriend, Bats! Mind if I steal her from ya?"

"He doesn't tire. He doesn't fear. He doesn't hurt...t's the only way to beat him."

"And then," Clue says, turning to Batman with an ominous stare through his mask, "I still win."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:38 am

"Yes... on the other hand, you still die.", Batman says and puts the forearm blades against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:48 am

"Good!" Clue says. "You DO have the guts! That means I win! And now that I win..." Clue flicks his wrists and knives slip from his gloves and into his hands, allowing him to cut the cables. "Your girlfriend and your favorite little Bat Brat can slip away!" He then pops what appears to be a detonator from his belt.

The instant Clue hits the button, Lorelei hears something beeping from within the cave and turns around in time to see the bomb on the underside of her cape. She quickly removes it and makes a run for it, trying to get as much ground between her and cape as possible. "Batman, Clue set up a bomb in-" The transmission was suddenly cut, the signal lost.

He suddenly kicks Cat-Woman and she is forced over the side of the building, too far from the side to use her claws to recover. "Looks like we get to test that nine lives theory after all!" With that, Clue holds up the Batclaw he'd taken from Batman when they were fighting and leaps over the edge, using it to swing away.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:53 am

(Derek is a horrible Batman, he just let Clue get away even with such a close distance between the two, haha.)

Batman flies down and catches Catwoman in his arms before they smash onto the roof of a car on the street with Batman underneath to take the damage.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:58 am

(Eh. Sorry. Couldn't see much of another way out of that situation. But in Batman's defense, Clue has the edge of being as unpredictable as Joker with the know-how of Deathstroke so it's notably not as much of a stretch. In one issue, Batman got knocked out by a dude who hit him in the head with a pipe haha. Moments of slip-ups.)

Cat-Woman gets up, and sees Batman on the car beneath, his eyes closed. "Well," she says. "May never get another chance like this. Just, please...don't be dead." She then reaches down toward Batman's mask.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:05 am

(haha, yeah, I get that, it's fine. I just don't want the build up to the moment where Derek (hopefully) wins in the future is disappointing)

"...Don't.", he spoke up just before she could reach his mask. "One; Safeguard, releases electricity. Two; We're not that familiar.", he says and slowly gets up, speaking into his com, "Bat-Girl...?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:12 am

"No," Cat-Woman says. "I suppose we aren't." She looks down at her wound. She'd lost a lot of blood from that one. Clue was a sly devil and he sure got her that time. "But I'm beginning to hope I really do have nine lives." She was getting...dizzy. She'd almost fallen back on top of him but managed to catch herself before walking to the corner of the street and looking around. No one. She then walks around the corner while Batman tries to contact his protege. "Cheshire Cat to Snow White. I need you to come pick me up."

"I'm already on my way, Mistress. I figured you'd need the help. I have a fix on your position.

Meanwhile, the signal in the Batcave comes up as nothing. There was no signal on any of the com frequencies. And no Lorelei answering either.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:15 am

"Are you going to be alright?", Batman asks coming up behind her, showing he's worried. "I have to go..."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:19 am

"I'll be fine. Go on and help the kid. Squirt probably needs it more than I do." Cat-Woman then sits down against the brick wall of the store behind her and waits.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:21 am

Batman looks at her then grapples up to the roof where his Bat-vehicle waited. He flies back to the cave, arriving to see destroyed equipment. "Lorelei? Lorelei?!", he calls while looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:22 am

Lorelei coughs from behind a wall of flame. She was trapped beneath a slab of rock and weakly waves to Batman.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:25 am

Batman holds his cape and gets through the fire to remove the slab of rock before he gets Lorelei out of the fire. He brings her to a oxygen tank. "Here, breath", Derek says and hands her the mouthpiece.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:28 am

Lorie would be all right. The rock wasn't heavy enough to cause her any severe damage and she hadn't been caught up in the initial blast. If anything, she'd hit her head and gotten knocked out then the rock fell on her and incapacitated her. She begins to come around following this shortly. "Batman," she says. "Clue."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next