Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:25 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Cassandra moaned loudly smirking and raised her ass for him. "Mmm..."

Thomas groaned building up to his release, punishing her wet cunt with his deep and hard strokes, her rear smacking against his hips.

Sarah moaned loudly tightening around his cock getting close again. "Oh fuck, you're so big"

"Got tighter" Andreas groaned "must mean your getting close."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:22 am

prydeman wrote:
"I'm still here" Shane said holding her "and I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:36 am

"Can you get me away? Somewhere far away... let the police take care of this mess... I just can't."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:59 am

"Of course" Shane said leading her back to the car
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:39 am

"wait... You can be anything right? For how long?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:14 pm

"I can be anything I want as long as I want" Shane said "but I need to be careful, the longer I'm in animal form or even my hybrid forms the less human I become."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:38 pm

"I want to be far from noise, people... I just don't get it! She was getting help Shane, a condition of her release. Was i wrong to fIght for her release? I doubt expect this for a second chance.

Oh shane, if you can be anything just a bird and then I can copy you. Just see how far it takes us and you'll have me to help you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:41 pm

"We can drive far from here" Shane said "to an airport and then take a plane anywhere you want."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Venom551 wrote:
James groaned and smirked slapping her rear hard as he thrust his cock into her warm tight ass hard and rough.

Misato moaned loudly moving against him cumming some more. "Oh fuck yes..."

"Oh fuck yes"; Cassandra moaned looking back at him with sultry eyes, thrusting back against him.

Thomas groaned firing some more squeezing her rear. "Oh yeah"

prydeman wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:
Cassandra moaned loudly smirking and raised her ass for him. "Mmm..."

Thomas groaned building up to his release, punishing her wet cunt with his deep and hard strokes, her rear smacking against his hips.

Sarah moaned loudly tightening around his cock getting close again. "Oh fuck, you're so big"

"Got tighter" Andreas groaned "must mean your getting close."

"Yeah...", Sarah panted about to cum grinding against him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:45 am

James smirked back at her squeezing her rear as he abused her tight ass, stretching her open with his hard cock with every powerful thrust.

Misato moaned and smiled cumming a little around him.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:32 pm

"Wherever its a big word," Lexi said just as camera crews arrived on the scene and she looked around speechless, jumping into the car. Luckily one of the constables came out and cleared the path, stopping by their window.

"Before you take off for good, we need a report."
"Then you better meet me at the airport. I mean no offence, but you will need to get someone else to deal with this shit. Cheap funeral...the government can pay for it or just send me the bill."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:39 am

"Oh shit", Cassandra cried out softly as he abused her backdoor, raising her ass up for him.

Thomas smiled and leaned down kissing Misato from behind, rock hard within her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:58 am

James groaned stuffing her ass with his hard cock again and again as he rubbed her clit furiously.

Misato smiled kissing him back moving against his hard member.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:19 am

"Me too" Andreas groaned

"You can get your statment later" Shane said starting up the car "Right now I jsut want to get my girlfriend away from this circus."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:13 pm

"Oh fuck... oh fuck...!", Cassandra panted and moaned as she arched her back, letting him abuse her ass.

Thomas smirked kissing Misato, rubbing her backdoor as he thrusted some.

Sarah cried out and grinded down on his dick hard as she came.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:04 am

James groaned driving his hard cock deep into her ass as he rubbed her clit wildly. "Fuck it's so tight..." He groaned.

Misato moaned and smirked kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Andreas groaned burrying his cock deep inside her as he filled her
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:59 pm

"Fuck, so big...", Cassandra moaned loudly and reached under doing the rubbing. "C'mon, ram me"

"You want it there next...?", Thomas whispered with a smirk, kissing her.

Sarah moaned grinding against him urgently as they came. "Oh fuck yes"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:44 am

Andreas smiled kissing her as he fired some more
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:48 am

James smirked and grabbed her hips. "As you wish." He said slamming himself into her asshole hard and faster, really putting his full force behind his strokes now.

Misato smirked. "Yes..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Thomas smirked and pulled out of her slick hole before lining up at her backdoor, pushing hard.

Cassandra cried out softly with pleasure biting her bottom lip hard, rubbing her clit faster. "Oh God!!!"

Sarah smiled kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:19 am

James groaned and smirked bottoming out in her ass with each thrust before pulling out completely before plunging his cock back into gaping ass.

Misato moaned raising her hips up.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:53 am

Cassandra cried out softly with pleasure. "Oh holy shit... holy shit...", she moaned and gasped as she rubbed her clit furiously, getting close.

Thomas groaned smiling and kept stuffing her ass with his cock, holding her steady.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am

James groaned and smirked slapping her ass hard as he hammered away at her slick ass hard and fast, getting close.

Misato moaned moving against him as much as she could gripping the sheets. "Oh fuck yes..." She groaned. "Stretch my ass...fuck me..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:18 am

Cassandra moaned loudly about to cum as she rubbed her clit faster, raising her ass up as James abused it. "OH SHIT!!!"

Thomas groaned and smirked. "Fuck yeah, can't wait to fuck and fill it....", he growled burying his cock inside her ass completely with a final thrust. "Fuck so tight", he said and took a hold of her hips, thrusting in and out of her backdoor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next