Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Guardians - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:29 am

James smirked kissing her slamming his cock into her hard and rough, hitting her spot.

Misato smiled kissing him back. "Okay..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:36 am

Cassandra moaned kissing him thrusting her hips up against him.

Thomas smiled kissing her and pulled out of her warm hole.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:39 am

"Did she just call me good for nothing" Shane said "I'm the reason she was released to begin with and now she's fucking it all up because she cant get over her addiction. You know what, forget her Lex, lets just get out of here and leave her to the cops."

"Fuck" andreas groaned
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:22 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
Cassandra moaned kissing him thrusting her hips up against him.

Thomas smiled kissing her and pulled out of her warm hole.

James groaned kissing her slamming his hard cock deep into her.

Misato moaned and smirked getting up for him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Cassandra moaned kissing him getting close, arching her back. "Oh fuck..."

Thomas smirked and admired her backside, taking his hands along her side before holding her in place, thrusting forward hard and deep.

Sarah moaned and smiled kissing Andreas.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:26 am

James groaned building to his release as he thrust himself into her hard and fast. "Fuck you feel incredible..."

Misato moaned and smiled raising her ass for him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:56 am

Andreas ran his hands through her hair kissing her
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:23 pm

"So do you...", Cassandra moaned loudly about to cum as she grounded her hips against him urgently.

Thomas groaned smirking burying his cock inside of her before pulling back, fucking her hard and fast, his hands on her hips.

Sarah kissed Andreas feeling his chest.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:47 am

James groaned hammering away at Cassandra's tight cunt about to erupt.

Misato moaned loudly slamming her hips back against him. "Fuck yes!!!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:08 am

Cassandra cried out cumming hard around his thick cock, bucking her hips. "OH SHIT!"

Thomas groaned moving his hands to her waist for a better grip, slamming into Misato's warm and wet cunt relentlessly, her rear slapping against his hips.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:39 am

James groaned thrusting into her firing his hot load into her as he leaned down kissing her heatedly.

Misato moaned loudlymoving back against him. "Oh fuck...I'm getting close again..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:50 am

Cassandra moaned kissing him back as she felt him fire, moving against him. "Mmm..."

Thomas groaned smiling, railing her tight pussy hard and fast. "Go ahead, baby. Cum for me", he whispered and rubbed her clit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:02 am

James smiled kissing her firing a bit more. "Mmmm indeed."

Misato moaned loudly and nodded on the verge.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:05 am

Cassandra smirked and kissed James back. "Yeah."

Thomas groaned and smirked pushing her down a bit into the pillow, jackhammering her wonderfully tight pussy repeatedly hitting her spot, aiming to make Misato cum.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:21 am

James smirked kissing Cassandra, squeezing her ass.

Misato moaned loudly cumming hard around his thick cock.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:30 am

Cassandra smirked kissing him. "Whaddya wanna try now...?"

Thomas groaned smiling hammering in and out of Misato through her climax, smacking her ass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:45 am

James smirked. "I dunno, anything with you is amazing."

Misato moaned cumming hard. "Fuck yes...oh god..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:46 am

Cassandra smirked and pushed him back slowly before turning over, getting on her hands and knees, wiggling her rear.

"You feel so good, Misato", Thomas groaned fucking her roughly now, abusing her tight hole, slapping her ass again.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:06 am

James smirked and he moved up coming up behind her rubbing his shaft against her backdoor. "Mmm, have we done that yet?"

Misato moaned loudly. "FUck so do you..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:27 am

"You're not going anywhere," Lexi's mother spat pulling out the gun she used to hold up the pharmacy, "Christ, I just want money! If you don't help me Lexi... I'm naming this all on you... and they wouldn't hesitate to believe it... this is still in your blood, even if you are hanging out with mister-goody-two-shoes."

"You're acting crazy... how much drugs have you taken? What were they?" Lexi asked, "Look I could help you if you put down the gun."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:36 am

"Did she just call me good for nothing" Shane said "I'm the reason she was released to begin with and now she's fucking it all up because she cant get over her addiction. You know what, forget her Lex, lets just get out of here and leave her to the cops."

"Ready for more" Andreas whispered
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:09 am

KariganGladheon wrote:

"You're not going anywhere," Lexi's mother spat pulling out the gun she used to hold up the pharmacy, "Christ, I just want money! If you don't help me Lexi... I'm naming this all on you... and they wouldn't hesitate to believe it... this is still in your blood, even if you are hanging out with mister-goody-two-shoes."

"You're acting crazy... how much drugs have you taken? What were they?" Lexi asked, "Look I could help you if you put down the gun."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:27 am

Shane stepped between Lexi and her mother growling as he started to shift
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 am

"POLICE! OPEN THE DOOR!" they shouted. Lexi's mother took off into the rest of the house. And Lexi grabbed Shane's arm pulling him out the way as they broke through.

"I live here... its my mother... she's got a gun!" Lexi explained.
"Stay right here."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:40 am

"I hate your mother" Shane said "come on, let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next