Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Thread and Discussion Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Story Thread and Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:36 pm

Discuss story arcs, plots, and general talk about the RPG.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:25 am

Okay I'm thinking for the first story arc, in order to introduce all our characters it'll be the Martial Arts Tournament and then after either a few fights or the entire tournament itself we can begin a quest for the Dragon Balls.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:00 am

Martial arts tournament sounds fine to me. I was actually kinda thinking that would be the reason for why they go find the Dragon Balls, or at least a part of why they want to find them. Like, imagine if they don't do particularly well at all at the tournament and some of them then decide for reason to seek power through the dragonballs or maybe, of course, some bad guy is after them. I'm just throwing out ideas.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:10 am

Yeah I was thinking that maybe one of the Dragon Balls could be at the Tournament as a sort of symbol and a villain would enter the tournament in order to get close to it. Like the winner of the tournament gets taken into a room where it is but the villain doesn't win outright so he decides to break in, our characters then try to stop him/her and they get the dragonball and it becomes a race to stop the villain from getting the dragon ball.

Actually gonna make my guys weaker, 300+ powerlevel was Goku in the beginning of DragonBall Z and he'd wreck anyone other than a Z fighter so I'm gonna put em down to around 150 powerlevels like they were in DragonBall.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:50 am

Sounds like a good way to start if off.

Makes sense.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:58 am

Yeah don't wanna have our early villains being like Vegeta and Nappa at the start already and it'd be better to start off weaker.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:13 am

Yeah, I figured we'd go a bit more traditional with the fighting and such.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:15 am

Yeah, even when we do get up there in DBZ type powers I'd like to keep it from becoming like the show, let's spam kamehamehas spirit bombs all over the place haha
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:31 am

"Hey, I could've fired a large blue destructive beam at you BEFORE you slaughtered my teammates, but..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:50 am

Story Thread and Discussion Thread Tumblr_lahzf21UUx1qc9u65o1_500
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:00 am

Laughing Pretty much

Gotta go, see you later
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:01 am

See ya later man haha
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:07 am

Anyway. yeah, just gonna work on my characters
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:10 am

Same here, gonna make a fighter for the tournament to serve a bad guy to go with Lente.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:21 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:27 am

Any ideas on your characters?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:43 am

Not really, to be honest, although I'm looking at abilities and skills
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:45 am

Cool cool I just made my guys from the Turtle school since they had the most common move sets cheers
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:01 am

I should just do the same then, lol
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:05 am

Haha yeah, just picked my favorite techniques haha from the Turtle School and made characters along with em.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:13 am

That works!
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:14 am

....YOU DON'T SAY!
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:12 am

I DON'T... Oh, wait, I do. I'm gonna get it done tomorrow
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:16 am

Hahaha okay man
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Story Thread and Discussion Thread 577296
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Thread and Discussion Thread   Story Thread and Discussion Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Thread and Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next