Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:20 pm

"Yeah? You and what men?" the thugs sniggered, at the three of them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:05 pm

Morningstar smiled firing a laser at thier guns making them overheat in thier hands.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Jess wanted out of this mess, head straight home and give Frank a call and get him to take her to some place safe. That would involved leaving the scene, and a thug caught her arm pushing her against the wall hard. He was met with a kick from Ria.

"Hey, I'm still playing. Nice knife."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Morningstar knocked the other two out.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Ria looked at the unconscious men and was pleased, then went over to Jess, extending her hand.

"Oh, now you want to help? You call yourselves heroes? Well...where the hell were you two about three hours ago? Exactly... off gallivanting... so don't mind me if I decline your help now," Jess said rudely.

Ria was taken back and looked to MorningStar, "Damn... knife wound to the stomach for an ungrateful kid? And what about him hey? They would've shot us."
"Would be a pleasure..."
"Really? Ever been shot missy? I have, and it missed... sure as hell hurts. So those thugs, they looked like the ones that would miss."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:24 pm

"I am sorry, I cannot be everywhere" Morningstar said "I wish I could, I might have been able to prevent whatever tragedy you suffered then."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:30 pm

"And I was getting stitches for this nasty on my shoulder," Ria replied, "Don't ask for death girl...over the death of another. It'll eat away at you."

Jess got to her feet and looked at them both, "You two are just as bad as the thing that calls itself Batman... saviour of the people... in what a tin can suit and ridiculous mask? Who thought up your outfits? Anyhow I'm outta here, as in once I pack my belongings there'll be one less person in this hell town to save."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Morningstar sighed having nothing to say and took off.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Jess arrived back at the house and carefully stepped inside and picked up the broken items.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Elsewhere in Bludhaven, a woman in Black and White rescues a number of people from a burning building before looking over her shoulder and making off. She then climbs into a black sports car and races into the city. Eventually, she stops drives her car to an underground tunnel and gets out, walking back up to the surface. "Gamble does it again," she says to herself. "Bridget, you are good." She removes her mask and costume before ultimately putting on casual clothes and walking to an elevator that takes her up into a large mansion. Kissing a man who appears to be her boyfriend on the cheek as she walks by, she drops down onto the sofa to watch television. The news. Grim as always in Bludhaven. A cop had been killed...several, in fact. But one story was being broadcasted more than the others.

As much as one could easily tell she honestly didn't care, she watched anyway. It was useful to keep up with current events. How much could have happened between the time she took to stop a bank robbery, the time she took to put an end to three mugging attempts, and the time she took to rescue over a dozen people from a burning building to now? Needless to say...a lot.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:20 pm

"I take it that was you rescuing a whole heap of people?" Ria was asked as she headed in through the front door of her home, "Uh... no...not tonight. Tonight consisted of saving a girl who ended up telling me I wasted my time. Mind you though, that police officer shooting and the girl seem related, so I feel sorry for her. Hope she'll be safe."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:53 am

TWiLiGHT wrote:
"Not something I'm afraid to wear in daylight so, yeah, you could say I'm happy with it. Looking for a cold place to really test this baby out though."

"There's a storage facility we own that you could use."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:20 am

"Cool...no pun intended. I'm on my way there. Haven't tested the gliding system yet. That'll be fun. Talk to ya later." Lorie then jumps over the side of a building and extends her arms so that the cape's wingspan expands and the fire allows her to soar through the air. "Okay, this is awesome," she says to herself.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:30 am

Derek takes his car and drives toward the facility.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:32 am

Lorie lands on the roof and enters through the skylight. "All right, let's see how could this place gets."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:41 am

"Hopefully you've made a breakthrough", Derek said ontop of the pathwalk.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:47 am

Lorie turns down the heat several notches, still feeling no change.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:52 am

"How're you doing? Want me to make it colder?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:57 am

"Sure thing. This suit's passing its test so far."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:00 am

Derek turns the heat down even more making it cold.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:04 am

"That all this place has- Derek, I'm getting something on my event readers. Love these goggles. There's some kind of attempt being made on a guy's life downtown...people are saying they saw...ninjas?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:06 am

"I guess I better get going. You can control the temperature with your suit."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:07 am

"It's getting dark out. I'll head to the cave and arrange to have your bat-suit dropped then I'll be right there. Firefly's fun for the day but at night, I'd much rather be Bat-Girl."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:09 am

"Very well then"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:10 am

Lorie then extends her arms and flies out through the skylight. Later, changes into her suit at the cave and arranges for the Bat-Wing to drop off Derek's suit before taking off, arriving not much later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next