Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:18 pm

prydeman wrote:
"There's nothing to be ashamed of" Apollonis said lifting her chin up leaning down to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:18 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

Alea accepted the kiss, taking her hands to his face.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:24 pm

prydeman wrote:
Apollonis lay her back gently deepening the kiss taking his hands to her sides

As much as Alea knew it didn't seem right, she couldn't deny the passion and desire for him. She had to even wonder why even now she wouldn't fully give in to the attraction.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:28 pm

Apollonis started to untie her ropes as he kissed her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:31 pm

Alea closed her eyes and the flames went out on all the candles, creating instant darkness. Then the passion took her as she kissed him intensively.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Zeus was leaving to meet Cronus.

Orion had left with Zeus.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Apollonis grinned slipping off her robe kissing her neck.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Although the passion was so strong, she wondered what it would be like, feel like, when it finally happened. In the darkness, she relaxed a fraction more, there was nothing to be seen, it all came down to the sense of touch.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:09 pm

"This is your first time isn't it" Apollonis whispered
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:33 pm

"who else?" alea replied, "I kept to myself in the chambers of mount Olympus and Orion was really my only friend. I think he is handsome but so does thousands o women. I wasn't looking at being his summer nights."

She ran her hand on his arm and smiled even though it was dark, "plus your honest. You say it like it is. I'm not your ultimate one but I don't mind, at least you're not some nasty soldier or theft attempting to rape me and have me as a whore for many."

Leaning up she kissed him again, "I give myself to you, I'm not worried. I am just experiencing so much that my head spins. Also I'm old fashioned I kinda thought I be married off to some king."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:49 am

prydeman wrote:
Nikkita moaned as she took more of Nexus in.

Nexus groaned taking a hand through her long hair as Leona lapped at Nikkita's clit with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:22 am

Orion walked with Zeus to Mount Othrys where Zeus would fight Cronus.
"It is time we finished this war with the Titans is it not?"
"It is..." Orion said walking with him. "It's time order was restored..."
"Indeed." Zeus said stopping when he noticed Orion had stopped and he turned to face him. "Orion, why have you stopped?"
"Because..." Orion said drawing his xiphos. "The Gods fight the Titans...they fight themselves and they use Humanity...the squabbling is coming to end. It starts with your end."
"YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME?!" Zeus roared forming his thunderbolt.
"No, I dare to kill you." Orion said flipping his shield up and charging Zeus.

Zeus hurled his thunderbolt at Orion whose shield blocked the bolt causing a mighty flash and boom heard for miles, Zeus drew back as Orion was on him slashing at him, Zeus blocked with his thunderbolt causing another flash and boom. Orion pressed his attack bashing Zeus with his shield knocking him back, Zeus caught his balance and threw another thunderbolt at Orion who rolled to the side dodging it and he spring boarded at Zeus slamming into with his shield knocking Zeus off balance and he came out with a thrust stabbing Zeus in his left arm.

Zeus roared in pain as his arm was impaled and drew back stabbed at Orion with his thunderbolt but Orion's armor, crafted by Hephaestus himself did not break and Orion was only sent soaring back from the power of the bolt's impact. Orion stood and formed a powerful fire ball in his hand, he was now without his shield.

"Orion you will not win this fight, I am Zeus God of Thunder! I am the King of Olympus!"

"Kings come and go Zeus..." Orion said hurling his fire ball at Zeus who threw a Thunderbolt back and the two collided causing a massive explosion, lighting up the sky for all to see. Zeus went wide eyed seeing Orion on him already tackling him to the ground. Zeus grunted wrestling with Orion and wresting the xiphos from his hand but Orion got Zeus into a hold.

"It ends here Zeus...your reign is over." Orion said snapping Zeus' right arm and he stood up looking down at Zeus, who's arms were of no use to him currently. He picked up his xiphos and smiled kneeling down. "You taught me well, and so I give you and honorable death." He said stabbing Zeus through the heart.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:42 am

"My lord, Paris has come to meet you" a servent interrupted them.
Apollonis sighed "Tell him I will be there soon."
The servent nodded leaving him.
"I won't be long" Apollonis said kissing Alea as he got out of the bed "wait for me."
He headed out to speak with Paris.

Nikkitasucking in his entire length.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:44 am

The Greek fleet was sailing for the Trojan shores.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:28 am

"Troy will fall if you don't help" Paris said pleading with him for aid
"Why do you need me when you have the great Hector" Apollonis said
"Hector can not defeat all of Greece" Paris said "Se need you."
"Should of thought of that before you raised a mortal above a god" Apollonis said turning his back to Paris "It will be a shame to see Troy fall, but it is a fate she has brought upon herself."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:54 am

Achilles stood on the bow of his war galley as it sailed in formation, moving closer and closer to Troy.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:01 am

Hector was spendign time with his wife while the rest of the army prepared.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:05 am

The Greeks were in sight from the beach now. Achilles' ship continued ahead to hit the beach first.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:13 am

Advanced forces of Trojanswere making their way to the beach
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 am

Achilles and his Myrmidons landed on the shores advancing up the beach.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:58 am

Trojan soldiers rushed to meet the Greeks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:03 am

Achilles led his Myrmidons against the Trojans as the rest of the Greek army landed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:18 am

Hector put on his armor going to joing the rest of the Trojans in the battle against the Greeks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 am

The Greeks were over running the Trojans on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:38 am

"Fall back" one of the commanders shouted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next