Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Teen Titans - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:50 am

"Red Shadow"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:55 am

"Cool name," Dragonfly then turns to Cyborg. "Already ate so I'm gonna jet. Civilians don't save themselves...not always anyway." He then walks off to go do some patrol work.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:01 am

"Nice to see I'm not the only one who thinks patrols are good" Shadow said "think I might change and join the new guy, could be a good team building experience."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:20 am

Dragonfly stands on a rooftop and overlooks the city, eventually jumping off and taking to some free running.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:24 am

"Just come in." Eve said, clenching her hand as all the smoke compressed into a ball above her hand. "Did Cyborg put you up to this?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:36 am

"No, Princess did," Bee says, hovering in. "So what's the dealio?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:42 am

"Nothing either of you could really understand.." Eve tried to explain. "It's... consider Superman and Lex Luthor. Consider Batman and the Joker. Ophiuchus is.. like a demon, and he's the closest thing I have to an archnemesis." Eve paused. "His abilities are like mine; they have no limitation on what, per se, one can do, but it boils down to the source of power."

"Within all magical beings with the Light within them, which is what grants me my magic, there is a blood crystal. The crystallization is a side effect of the Light and where power is drawn from. Mine is the size of a pebble. His is the size of your fist. His power isn't limitless, but it is ultimate."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:51 am

Shadow caught up to Dragonfly "Mind some company?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:53 am

"Well, THAT sounds pleasant."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:03 am

"It's all insignificant. I'm trying to track his point of conception onto this plane." Eve said, shutting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:07 am

Shadow kept up with Dragonfly as they patroled.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:11 am

"You're trying to what-now?"

Dragonfly suddenly dives into an alley and taps a couple thugs on the shoulder as they corner a helpless young man. "Dude, not cool. Two against one?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:16 am

Shadow dropped down on a thug "Is that better?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:17 am

"Ophiuchus is from a different.. place. Not just a different planet, but a different kind of space. It's hard to explain." Eve said. "Someone must be summoning him here. I have to kill them."

((OUt to dinner))
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:19 am

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. KILL? Uh, I think you might've missed out on Titans 101. That's...that's not really cool."

Dragonfly then cracks his knuckles. "Much." He then decks the other thug with a vibration empowered punch. "Call the cops, dude," he says to the victim before climbing back up onto a rooftop.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:21 am

"I'm with her on this one." Rose shrugged. "Snow White, I mean. Gotta do what you gotta do"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:32 am

"She doesn't HAVE to kill anyone! We can find them and stop them before it's too late! And I think I might know of someone just fast enough to help."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:37 am

"No time for guessing games." Eve said. "If you can help, help. If not, leave me to it." She paused. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to be so frank."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:42 am

Bee backs up to the door. She then hovers there, shaking her head. "You're going somewhere that I don't want to go, don't even want to think about. I'm not going to snitch on you...but I'm not getting involved in this," she says before flying off.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:43 am

Eve looked to Rose, who stared back. "I'm with you on this one, Snowy." Rose repeated. "If there's a greater evil coming to Earth, by all means, we must stop it."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:50 am

Elsewhere in the city, Mantis sits cross-legged in an alley with most of the other Anti-Titans. "So...I thought we were gonna go see if the Titans wanted to play again...where's Daemon?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:15 pm

"I have other things to take care of." Daemon proclaimed proudly. "The Titans aren't even worth our time, I've realized."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:18 pm

"But it's FUN beating on them. What do YOU have in mind? I never understand all the magical mumbo-jumbo anyway."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:47 pm

"Do you have any idea how foolish you seem to me? You insignificant fool." Daemon hissed at him. "You're way too into your own world to the worlds around you."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:08 pm

"Big talk for someone who almost got beat down by a prom queen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 22 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next