Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:33 am

"Not familiar.." Wonder Girl said. "Well there's always the extremely sane Deathstroke." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:38 am

"Oh yeah, I forgot about Slade," Bee says. She then turns to the movie and sits down to finish watching it.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:42 am

"He's more cracked up than this chick." Cassie said, pointing at the television.

"If you'l excuse me, it's kind of late. I have something important to do." Eve said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:50 am

Bee shrugs and bites a slice of Pizza, watching the remainder of the movie.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:07 am

Throughout the movie, Wonder Girl heard strange groans and hisses coming from Eve's room. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:09 am

Been turns the movie down and listens. "I don't know," she says, her wings sprouting from her back. She then hovers up from her seat and flies down the hall at low speed.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:37 am

Wonder Girl hovered closely behind. "Definitely the new girl's room." She whispered, putting her ear to it. As she did so, the sounds stopped and Eve opened the door."What are you doing?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:43 am

"Uh...if you're having a little 'me time' in there, we'll wait outside," Bee says from the hall.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:10 am

Eve cocked her eyebrow. "What-- ew. I'm working a ritual, as a matter of fact." She hissed.
"Bee didn't mean to insult you or anything." Wonder Girl said. "She's just a little... abrasive."
"Well if you'll excuse me, my sage is burning and I have about four more minutes until it's just some ash, and then it's simply up to my cast circle to protect me." Eve said shutting the door.
Wonder Girl chuckled and looked to Bee. "And I thought the only insane ones were against the team."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:16 am

Bee stares at the shut door. "Magic," Bee shrugs. "What can ya do?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:18 am

"Hey, I can't say anything.." Cassie admitted. "My powers come from my father, who's a magical god of gods and lives on a giant mountain in Greece." She shrugged. "Where are your powers from?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:25 am

Bee blinks in awe. "Uh...I got a blood transfusion from that anti-heroine, Killer Bee in Harvester City...yeah, not quite as cool as it originally seemed," she says.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:27 am

"Oh.. Did you do it on purpose?" Cassie asked.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:32 am

"Not quite. She's my aunt. She stung me by accident and gave me her blood to make me immune to the venom...and I got the rest of her powers with it..." Bee then yawns. "The superhero thing was my idea though."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:36 am

"Duh." Cassie said, a bit snobbishly. "You don't just become a superhero."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:41 am

Bee then blinks and yawns again then clears her throat. "Well, I'm going to go get some sleep. Might as well turn in early so Cyborg and the others aren't breathing down my neck tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:42 am

Cassie nods. "Alright," she yawned too, "goodnight." She walked off to her room which was just to the left of Eve's.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:30 am

"Starfire" landed on the island and hovered into the tower, her fiery hair trailing behind her.
"Where have you been?" Nightwing asked, stepping out of the shadows.
Starfire turned around and looked at him. "Are you spying on me?" She asked.
"No, Kory. I just want to know what's going on." He said. "You're not yourself." He put his hand on her shoulder.
Starfire flicked his hand off and backhanded Nightwing. "Don't touch me!"
Nightwing held his face where he was slapped. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You need a night's sleep, Kory." He said walking off.
Starfire nervously went off to her own room.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:40 am

Bee, having lied to her parents, stating that she'd be sleeping at a friend's house, awakens when she hears yelling. She groggily looks around and pokes her head out from the door. "Uh...hello? Who's there?" The movie must have gotten to her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:55 am

Eve stood outside of her door, being as still as she could, even holding her breath, to hear the noise again. She thought to herself and began to wonder if there was a scream or if she had telepathically wandered into someone's nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:01 am

Bee hovers through the halls quietly. "Anyone there? Hello?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:04 am

Eve stood in the hall wearing a white cloak, her arms withdrawn inside of it. "Sh." She said as Bee neared. "Be quiet." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:08 am

Bee shuts up, blinking at Eve. "What?" She whispers.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:11 am

"Stay quiet." Eve whispered. "I heard it too.." She walked down the hall, her bare feet making no noise. Due to the length of her cloak, it seemed as if she was hovering.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:13 am

Bee retracts her wings to cut down the noise and extends stingers from both wrists as a precaution, following Eve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next