Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotham City- 2100

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:09 am

Automaton began to look around. "I had not planned on clipping TWO pairs of wings today," the hulking machine man says as he slowly walks about the lot.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:11 am

"Well I've planned to break a few legs", Red Robin says in the dark before attaching a device to Automaton's back that let out a powerful discharge.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:15 am

Automaton suddenly freezes up, all systems beginning to shut down. "What? Gah!" His vocal processors are last to go as his massive bulk drops to the round.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:18 am

"Oh no you don't", Red Robin says as another discharge brings him back but stops the user from moving. "We're gonna have chat."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:21 am

Automaton looks up at his adversary. "Yes, a gentlemanly chat over flying fists and guns blazing," the machine man says. "How, friendly."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:28 am

Red Robin activated the device on Automaton's back which resulted in the metal hulk recieving a shock that transfered into excruciating pain. "See this?", he said waving the controller. "This connects to the reciever on your back and acclimates the EMP into something you don't ordinarily feel; Pain.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:32 am

"Very effective. A device created to cause pain to those who sport armor...redesigned to hurt the armor itself. You're starting to think more like the bat than the new one ever did."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:33 am

Red Robin activated the device and held the button in until he might get answer to, "Where Caliber and the Blask Mask is?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:40 am

Automaton grunts through the pain then laughs a bit through it. "I do not know where either of them are. Even if I did, I would not tell you, my friend. Why? The answer is simple. You may think like the bat..." He then looks down at the 10 on his power cell. 9-8-7... "But you're not as smart as he." He then activates the sub-system programmed into this body and the consciousness leave it, transferring to another body somewhere as this machine become a mindless drone who attack Red Robin as the timer continues to tick.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:44 am

"That's where you're wrong", Red Robin says, deactivating the drone and pushing another button, getting away before it destructs. A virus came with Automaton that acted as a tracking device and was undetectable. "The only actual difference is that this time... I might actually resort to killing.", he said to himself and flew off.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:48 am

Cat-Woman sees what'd happened and follows, as does Judgement who remains undetectable.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:50 am

Red Robin follows the signal and on the way pushes a button beneath his glove which activates something.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:53 am

As Cat-Woman follows along the rooftops, Judgement follows by leaping through shadows as portals, her black gun in her right hand, the white gun in the left.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:57 am

Red Robin leans against the wall outside by the window, looking inside.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:02 am

"Well, if it isn't my favorite birdie?" Cat-Woman says, landing behind him. "What'd the overgrown bucket of bolts do back there to make you attack him?"

"Automaton has hurt someone that Robin cares for...and now Robin means to kill him," Judgement says, rising from a shadow.

(I foresee a typical Spider-Man "Do I Do The Right Thing Or Go With The Black Suit" moment coming on haha)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:05 am

"If it ends up that way, then I guess it just does.", Red Robin says, not questioning Judgement's appearance.

(Maybe, haha)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:09 am

"You would truly be willing to cross that line? To go to a place from which you may never return?" Judgement says.

"Why not? The overgrown car compactor came after him, right? I say he should do it."

"Don't do it," Judgement sternly says.

"You've go the right idea," Cat-Woman nudges.

Judgement crosses her arms. "You'll be a criminal."

"You'll get this guy off of the streets once and for all"

Both women turns their heads to Red Robin, Judgement with her arms crossed and Cat-Woman with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:12 am

"...Maybe it's not a person I need to kill. Maybe it's something else that infects and makes them stronger each time they fall and rise.", Red Robin says. "Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:14 am

Judgement looks to Cat-Woman who simply shrugs. "So your plan then?" Cat-Woman asks.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:20 am

"I'll incapacitate each and every one of these scums. I won't kill them. I will just let them fall deeper than ever before, so deep, that once they try to rise no one will help them up.", Red Robin says. "I've got Automatron where I want him. Next is Caliber. And through her I'll be one step closer to Black Mask's fall. For good."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:23 am

Judgement switches her two supernatural guns for the two man-made guns in the holsters on her back. "Very well."

Cat-Woman leans against the wall. "Fine. Still fun," she says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:25 am

"Definitely", Red Robin says and then breaks the window, falling through it and landing infront of Automatron.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:28 am

Automaton crosses his arms. "Oh, so you're back for more of this?" Cat-Woman and Judgement follow in through the window. "And look, you've got a cavalry this time. I have a cavalry as well. Take them!" He says. Suddenly hoards of drone and thugs barge into the room, attacking the heroes from every which direction.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 am

"I've got your figured out, big guy.", Red Robin said before fending off a couple of thugs, heading towards Automatron.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:32 am

"Have you really?"

Judgement and Cat-Woman fend off as many thugs and drones as they can while Red Robin tends to Automaton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotham City- 2100
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next