Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:14 pm

"Right, gods" Peter said rolling his eyes "Can the macine leave if I'm not needed?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:17 pm

"Oh, come on, Pete! I invited you!" Eve said.
"And we all know why!" Aurora laughed to herself, warming up to the two teenagers.
"Besides, we never get to just hang besides when you pick me up from school."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Obelisk walked up behind her. "Can I help you?" He asked as he walked from the command deck.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:20 pm

"Hi there, Capo. Care to have a chat?" Frostbite asked nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:29 pm

"You know there's a reason we don't just 'hang'" Peter said "I like being alone, not really sure why I pick you up after school. Must be some kind of mind control trick you've done on me. Come to think of it, this is the longest I've ever stayed in one spot since I graduated."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:30 pm

"Don't be like that, Peter." Eve said pouting. "I thought we were friends."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:32 pm

"A chat? About what?" Obelisk asked opening the doors to his quarters. "Come in."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Frostbite followed him in and invited herself to lay on his bed. "About this new enemy we seem to have. The Fullum?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:35 pm

"What about them?" Obelisk said looking over at her on his bed. "Don't get any ice on my bed now."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Frostbite giggled and said "No promises," her icy breath clearly visible. "Anyway, I'm a bit concerned, but that's only because I find you to be a bit concerned. Should we be?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Obelisk leaned on his desk. "Yes, we should. They're not a human or even a mutant threat...they're unlike anything we've encountered before and they wiped out one of our most secure locations in under an hour."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Frostbite grimaced. "So would you say we're hiding, then?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:47 pm

intangible wrote:
"Don't be like that, Peter." Eve said pouting. "I thought we were friends."

"More like aqcuitnances" Peter said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:49 pm

"No, our current situation was not caused by the Fullum but the Special Corps. The UN has taken over Latveria and is setting up elections, HYDRA has no power there for now so the Hydralisk will be our base for now." Obelisk said. "Infact I'm observing the Fullum...they seem to gathering near Ascension Island for some reason."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:54 pm

"Oh yes, Ascension Island, I'm familiar." Frostbite said sarcastically. "So we are hiding, but just from the UN."

"Peter.." Eve said sadly. "You're like a best friend to me. How could you be so cold?"
"Oh.." Aurora said awkwardly. "I think that's my cue to leave." With that, Aurora's projection evaporated.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:56 pm

"You'll be quite familiar with it soon enough. It's off the coast of Africa and is home to a US and British Air base." Obelisk said. "As for the UN we're not hiding from them just biding time and watching...I want to see what they do once the Fullum begin...whatever it is there are starting."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Frostbite got comfortable on the bed and laid on her back, her hair hanging off the edge of the bed and her feet up on the headboard. "Oh daddy, you're so smart." She smiled admiringly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Obelisk sighed looking at her. "Stop acting like a child."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:01 pm

"Oh come on, you want me to act like every other boring fuck in this sub?" Frostbite asked sitting up. "I don't know if the underwater pressure is getting to my head or something but I'm finding all of you harder and harder to talk to."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Obelisk looked at her and he walked over. "Oh I'm sorry is this all a game to you?"

----

James walked into his and Jane's apartment after his debriefing and he plopped down on the sofa face first into a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:04 pm

intangible wrote:
"Oh yes, Ascension Island, I'm familiar." Frostbite said sarcastically. "So we are hiding, but just from the UN."

"Peter.." Eve said sadly. "You're like a best friend to me. How could you be so cold?"
"Oh.." Aurora said awkwardly. "I think that's my cue to leave." With that, Aurora's projection evaporated.

"I'm not being cold" Peter sighed "I just feel trapped. There's a world of knowledge out there and I can't learn any of it from here, there is only so much I can learn from the internet and I think I'm close to exhausting that avenue. I have to know everything."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Jane walked in, flipping through a magazine and smiled. "Hi honey."

Frostbite stood up to meet him. "I think we should seriously invest in a team psychologist."

"Magic," Eve said. "There is so much you have to learn, not only about, but with magic. In my home realms, there are endless shelves of records and observations and inventions.. you really should see it, Peter."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Obelisk looked at her and took his mask off. "Florence...you seem to be more frightened than anything, so why don't you just calm down."

James raised his hand waving. "Hmmelo." He said saying hello but muffled into the couch pillow.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Frostbite sat back down on the bed and started to cry. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm crying.." She wiped her tears and nose. "I just.. I just need some fresh air probably. I'm claustrophobic."

Jane played with his hair. "You okay, babe?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:18 pm

John sighed and sat down. "If you utter a word of my kindness I'll have you killed, understand?"

"Just tired." James said rolling over and looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next