Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:55 pm

"Just wanted to check you knew there was a big mythological creature in the city.." Jane said nonchalantly, creating a force field around a crowd of people trying to escape, although there was no immediate danger, simply to deflect the debris.

The dragon screamed in pain as it took the shots, but its screams ended in a short whine of pain before it died. Aurora withdrew her pearl blade from its eye and slid back down its neck to retrieve her sword.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:01 pm

The A-20s came back around and passed over head.

Several Humvee IIIs pulled up and Marines got out aiming at Aurora and the Dragon. "Put the sword down ma'am." A officer said signaling his men not to fire.

The Special Corps had cordoned off the area to civilians securing the streets.

"I know about it." Frank said. "I've already dispatched units to deal with it and to contain it."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Aurora sheathed her sword in its sleeve on her back. "What type of witchery is that thing?" She asked, intrigued, pointing to the officer's gun.

"Always one step ahead of me, Frank." Jane said. "What's James's status?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:06 pm

"He's awake but his wounds still need time to regenerate...I'm sure he'll be pissed he missed the chance to fight a dragon." Frank said.

"This is my rifle...not ma'am please I need you to hand your sword over and come with us." The Officer said. A Marine stepped forward lowering his rifle to take the blade.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:09 pm

"This is America, isn't it?" Aurora asked the man. "You must know Wonder Woman. Surely she can explain this whole ordeal. Are you the magician who conjured the dragon?"

"While I'm out," Jane said, finally reaching the ground, stepping off an invisible disk, "I think I'll head home and be with my poor old boyfriend. Dragon looks like it's getting wrapped up."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:11 pm

"I'm sure James will appreciate that." Frank said. "I'll finish up with the Dragon and then check in with James." He said. "See you around." He said before hanging up.

"Yes this is America and no I am not the magician who conjured a Dragon. I'm a soldier now ma'am hand over the blade and come with us, our commander wants to see you." The officer said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:19 pm

Jane stepped into the base's medlab and approached James. "Hi, Honey." She smiled.

Aurora looked around and handed him her sword. "I am outnumbered. This can all be figured out."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:21 pm

"Antartica" Jannelle said "and I could really use some warming up."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:23 pm

"Hey." James smiled, still floating in the medical tank while the liquid worked on healing his wounds. "Heard some alarms go off, what's up?"

"That's all we're trying to do ma'am." The officer said said as the Marine took her sword. She was led to a Humvee III and let in the back while the Officer and other Marine got in with her.

"We'll be there soon, and then I'll warm you up." Will said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Aurora looked at the front of the Humvee, shocked by the absence of a horse or any other creature pulling it along, then she looked around at the men in the car. "I haven't seen a man in over a thousand years." She announced.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Jane kissed the outside of the tank, on her tip toes to reach his lips. "Just a dragon in the city." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:32 pm

The Marine smiled and took his helmet which covered and hid his entire head and extended his hand. "My name is Jason." He smiled.

"Stow that shit Marine." The officer said as the Humvee drove off with them and Aurora back to the Special Corps base.

James arched his eyebrows. "A Dragon? And I missed that?....Damn." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:33 pm

"Your dad said you'd be upset." Jane laughed, taking a seat. "They got everything figured out though, they're just cleaning up."

Aurora smiled. "I am Aurora." She said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:36 pm

James smiled. "Well at least I got to see you when I woke up." He said. "How's Mikey been?"

Jason smiled. "So where ya from?" He said ignoring his CO.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:42 pm

"I'd like that" Jannelle said

(hey, we still doing that young justice idea here?)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:43 pm

"Themyscira." Aurora replied. "Oh, and the sea. And I suppose you could say I was born on Olympus."

"He's fine. He's at school right now. Sorry I haven't brought him for a visit. I don't really want him to see you like this." Jane put a hand on the glass. "Then again, maybe he should see this, so he gets scared out of ever doing anything half as dumb as you do!"

(Sure, absolutely! But I'm redoing Eve White. What did you have in mind?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:47 pm

James smiled. "Don't worry, Mikey is gonna play football in the NFL I'm not letting him join up like me. He's gonna play sports get rich and take care of us."

Jason nodded. "Uh huh." He said looking her over.

The Humvee pulled up to the command building and the Officer got out. "This way ma'am."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:50 pm

"Really, James. I know we'll have to have this conversation when Mikey gets older, but you can't allow him to get into crimefighting. It's like a sickness that spreads until you're.. sitting in a tube full of unidentifiable liquids for your organs to grow back." Jane said, her eyes tearing up.

Aurora followed the men out of the Humvee.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:54 pm

"Jane, I'm already not letting him get into it. Have you seen how I've been pressing sports on him? I want him to do whatever makes him happy but as a parent I won't let him fall into the life I've had." James said putting his hand on the glass.

The officer led Aurora to Frank.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:54 pm

(I was thinking that maybe they interfere with a mission in someway but not in a way that jeapradizes it)

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:56 pm

prydeman wrote:
"I'd like that" Jannelle said

(hey, we still doing that young justice idea here?)

"See you soon." William said hanging up.

Brian watched as the machine opened up a small worm hole allowing a large number of Fullum warriors through who began attacking the HYDRA scientists and soldiers tearing them to shreds. Alarms went off in the facility. Brian just smirked and his eyes began glow golden as Tabitha's hold completely took over.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:58 pm

"I haven't seen a single woman here." Aurora noted as she stood before Frank. "This must be like the opposite of Themyscira. Diana never mentioned that."

"I know I'm not his mother," Jane said, looking down at her hands a bit ashamed, "but Mikey is still my son and I will never allow him to fight crime. Can we make sure that happens?"

(Oh, you mean already be a team? That's a good idea. Right now we could have them in school talking about the dragon fight and stuff, talking about patrolling later)

Frostbite stood behind Brian and watched in horror. "Brian, what the hell is going on here!?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:03 pm

Brian turned to Frostbite and smiled. "The beginning..."

"This is a military base." Frank explained. "I am Major General Frank Miller." He said extending his hand.

James smiled. "We can't make sure but we can sure try." He said. "I really hope Mikey goes to Ohio State like me, breaks all my records and goes onto a career in the NFL so he'll be safe and well off, not getting clocked in the jaw and fighting monsters all the time like me."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:06 pm

"At least we don't have a girl who'll be running around in skanky little 'uniforms'." Jane said, recalling some of her previous costumes.

Aurora grabbed his forearm rather than his hand, a traditional greeting. "I am Aurora."

Frostbite took a few steps back. "Brian.. Hail Hydra, remember?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:11 pm

"Oh that shit would not happen." James said. "No no no."

Frank smiled and nodded. "So you know Diana?"

"Heil HYDRA?..." Brian said. "No, Heil the Morning Star and all her power...convergence will being soon..."

HYDRA Soldiers ran down a hall trying to get away from the Fullum but were chased down and ripped apart as they were killed and eaten alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next