Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gotham City- 2100

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:26 pm

"Oh goodie!" Brandon chuckled opening his eyes.

Contributer

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Mary gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You have work today? I think I'll go on a job search."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:51 pm

"Just got home from practice." Brandon smiled. "Gotta get ready for Tampa."

Contributer

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:53 pm

"Aw man." Mary sighed. "You're not going to be in town tonight?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:01 pm

"No I am." Brandon said. "I have practice on thrusday and friday then the day off saturday. Tampa comes to us this week so I'll be at the game on Sunday."

Contributer

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:30 pm

"Maybe we could go on a little date tonight?" Mary suggested. "I feel like we haven't spent time together in too long."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:26 am

Red Robin sat ontop of a gargoyle, looking out over the city before focusing his scope to a crime lord meeting taking hold in one of the tallest buildings.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:51 am

"Mary you know my brother is arriving tonight right? We need to stay in so he can get settled. Tomorrow night will be great though." Brandon smiled.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:20 am

Black Mask sits back in his office in a high Gotham skyscraper, listening to many of his top crime bosses (aka pawns) ramble on about their men being frequently picked off by a 'Man-In-Black', 'A Red Knight', and this 'Bat character'. His horrifying face is veiled by the shadows as his hands are folded at his desk beside a glowing red button. "The lot of you are the city's top crime bosses. And you come here to tell me that a group of vigilantes is force stopping all of your operations? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you boys didn't WANT your jobs done."

"With all do respect, Donovan," one of the bosses begins. He doesn't finish as before he can, a bullet finds its way to his skull.

Donovan then leans forward, his face now in clear view. "You all refer to me as Black Mask. Are we clear?" The rest of the bosses all nod in agreement and fear. "Good...Now get out of here before I give you all the same." When every boss is gone, Black Mask stands and faces his window. "So the Bat has returned after all...and he's brought the bird with him...though the riddle of this man in black is rather perplexing...very well. The pawns have stepped up. The Knights are in play. The game...can begin."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:31 am

Red Robin had listened in on the conversation from the start. He had begun to make a name for himself although he hasn't heard about these two other people. RR slid off his position and flew down to a shorter building.

"Perhaps... I can be of assistance in this "game" of yours. We both have a common enemy", Caliber said, stepping out of the shadows.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:43 am

Without turning around, Black Mask chuckles. "Did you know that the Rook is one of the most dangerous pieces in a game of chess? It only goes straight, deliberately striking its enemies down. It far outclasses the Knight in all stands. Friend, I can smell the venom in your veins. I've done my share of Dark Knight studies. Venom was the drug allegedly used by the Bat's strongest of foes. Legend has it that this very foe broke the Bat once...it's funny how history tends to repeat itself...is it not?"

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:47 am

"Hmph. It only makes sense that the leading man for Gotham's underground would know so much in advance... Well, then. I suppose I should honor and keep up the tradition of breaking... the bat.", Caliber said stepping over to his desk. "Don't you agree?"

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:58 am

"I'm no one's fool. By the end of this week, I'll be more than capable of paying you any amount you do so desire. I'm certain services for such a tall order don't come cheap...and a bonus if you kill the bird."

Judgement sat on the roof of the building, somehow aware of the entire conversation. "By week's end, heads will roll...and the gates of hell will be welcoming its newest resident," she says to herself, staring into what she can see of the stars through Gotham's pollution filled skies.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:04 am

"I do need to make a living, Mr. Mask.", she said with a grim undertone, smirking as she backed out. "I'll take each of them out."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:20 am

Hush found herself drop kicking a thug in an alley then quickly spinning around and shooting another in both shoulders before pinning him to a wall. "Now, you've got 15 seconds before my hand gets tired and drops this grenade. Where. Is. Black Mask."

"I-I-I don't know, God, I swear I don't know!"

"7-6-5..."

"Ask a guy, calls himself Bones! He works for Black Mask, I work for him. One of Black Mask's big crime bosses. He hangs out around the docks a lot, please!" Hush then backs off and drops the grenade. The crook braces himself but it never goes off. "I-It was a dud?"

Hush smiles mischievously. "Yeah...just like you," she says, shooting him in both kneecaps. "Something tells me the cops will be here for you later." She then leaves, wrapping a trench coat around herself.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:36 am

Double trouble rode her motorbike along the main street screeching to a stop as a figure stepped out from an alleyway.

She looked over hush, "hmm nice coat. Yours?"
"mmpraherah!"

Double trouble grinned as she watched the thug hopelessly try to stand and pointed to him back to hush, "you? Damn that's impressive. 3 weeks of recovery, you reckon?"

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:42 am

"Give or take a few days," Hush says, glancing back at him. "What can I say...they all dig the coat, don't think to much about what could be in it."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Red Robin watched their exchange.-

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:54 pm

"Are you killing for coats? Hell, no ones ever thought if that before. I mean, you had that bitch skinning the dogs to make coats but it would make fine plot for some murder show.

Anyhow, I'm off to play a revenge visit for a friend, who knows if you tag along you might score more than just a coat, maybe a full new outfit?"

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Hush glances down at the ironclad get-up she has barely peaking out from beneath the coat then back at DT. "I think I'll be all right. Good luck," she says, walking off towards the docks.

Bat-Girl lands on the roof of her apartment and jumps down onto her fire escape, changing into her civilian attire and sitting in front of the Television set, watching Gotham news updates.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:28 pm

"So that's one of them", Red Robin muttered watching Hush from afar. He flew down the building.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Hush arrived at the docks in time to find several criminals loading unspecified equipment onto a large tanker. She hid behind two crates and observed quietly.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Red Robin observed Hush before taking a loot at the criminals. "She's going to rush them", he sighed.

(making a half martian half human character)

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:57 pm

(Cool)

Hush then sneaks around past more crates to get closer before seeing one criminal go into a hidden room in the warehouse where they seem to be getting this equipment. She crouches beneath the open window and listens in on his conversation with what sounds like his superior. "Boss, we ain't gonna finish in time, I mean it!"

"In time for what, exactly?" His boss impatiently asks.

"The Bat...or maybe the Red Knight? This Man-in-Black...Come on, the heroes are starting to run the streets again."

Suddenly the man is thrown through the window, landing in a stack of crates. "Not as long as I am here, sniveling little worm. The rest of you, back to work! That ship is to be loaded double time." Says the boss, stepping out of the warehouse. It isn't Bones, it's far worse. It's Automaton.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:08 pm

One of the henchmen suddenly gets pulled into the darkness. Red Robin silently keeps on moving to the shipment.

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   

Back to top Go down

Gotham City- 2100
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next