Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Haven City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:59 am

Tran redirected himself all too easily then turned himself into a true rocket, forcing down on Obelisk, grabbing him then flying down through the atmosphere, slamming into the earth with Obelisk in hand. He then stands up and his eyes glow, allowing him to see in the mass dust cloud that'd been created by their impact. "I know you are there..."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:00 am

Shadow disappeared into the tendrils coming out above Damien from the shadows in the ceiling allowing the blasts to continue towards Damien.

Obelisk had teleported as soon as he was grabbed and he appeared behind Tran. "Behind you though." He said grabbing him and teleporting them into space and blasting him at the moon sending him through it.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:03 am

Damien dodged the blasts and jumped up to Shadow, kicking him in the side.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:04 am

Tran then floated in dead space. "To bring a Herald of Galactus into Space is similar to bringing a match to a dynamite manufacturing facility," Tran says, summoning to his hands a cosmic charge then unleashing a powerful cosmic blast upon Obelisk which he maintains as he continues to bear down on him.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:18 am

Obelisk floats in space, having generated and energy field protecting him from the blast. He teleported and kicked Tran in the neck sending him spiraling towards the moon.

Shadow grunted getting kicked and disappearing again as James blasted himself into the air shoulder checking Damien into the ceiling.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:20 am

Damien grunted grinning pushing himself off the ceiling, grabbing James and smashing him down against the ground.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:31 am

Tran redirects himself and creates a spatial portal, using the momentum to grab Obelisk and toss him through, spitting him out on earth before jumping through himself, landing on Obelisk then flying back quickly still with harnessed cosmic energy coursing through his body.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:34 am

Obelisk teleported and as Tran flew he was met with Obelisk's fist which sent him flying out of Earth's atmosphere.

James grunted getting up.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:35 am

Tran made another spatial portal that placed him back on Earth, landing squarely and solidly, hardly scratched, not tired, and running like a machine. "The Power Cosmic knows no equal," he says, firing a cosmic blast clear out of Earth's atmosphere.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:37 am

Damien put a foot against his chest keeping him down as Arthur came from the side, punching Damien into a wall.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:38 am

Obelisk was standing next to Tran and he grabbed him and slammed him down hard before blasting the back of his head. "Too bad it's doing jack shit to me." He said.

James sat up before he got up completely.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:39 am

"Oh please, Arthur, I gave you that little boost. Piss off", he said knocking Arthur back before looking at the others.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:41 am

Tran gets up, unharmed and punches Obelisk clean out of Earth's atmosphere. "Perhaps MINE cannot...but HIS can," he says as he directs Obelisk's attention to the massive shadow that now casts itself against the moon.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:50 am

Obelisk teleported back to Earth. "He'll have to take the Earth and Molly with it fool." He chuckled.

James sprinted at Damien with incredible speed, tackling him hard into the floor.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:51 am

Tran teleported down as well. "I will stop this if you will return the girl. If you've no world to control, you've no purpose for keeping her," Tran says standing calmly.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:53 am

Damien cracked up and teleported outside away from the others with James.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:55 am

"I do expect that, the coward that you are, you would of course find a way to escape the fate of your world...but then there would be nothing left for you."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:58 am

"On Earth yes...but you see the universe is huge and there are multitudes upon multitudes of worlds...and you see destroying the Earth, making humanity extinct and killing all mutants but me only well...hurts you because if the EArth goes, Molly goes." Obelisk said. "Next time you want to bluff, make it something that won't screw yourself over."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:59 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Damien cracked up and teleported outside away from the others with James.

James stood up. "Well guess who just got screwed over, the calvary is gonna be here soon now."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:02 am

Tran's eyes suddenly glow. "I made no bluff. I merely delayed," he says, shooting off another cosmic pulse dispelling the cosmic cloud he'd placed to provide the illusion of Galactus. Then he races off towards Molly, now knowing where she is, creating a spatial portal to her location. He approaches the machine and begins to analyze.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:02 am

"Calvary?". Damien snickered-

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:06 am

Obelisk appeared behind him and held Tran in place with his telekinetic powers, making Tran unable to move, even at a molecular level. "Tsk tsk...you're too headstrong herald."

"Yeah about 60,000 Marines." James said.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:12 am

"60,000?!", Damien said in a mock surprised manner. "Well fuck, I guess that means we're screwed! Oh wait, actually, it doesn't. Listen, not only do I myself have trump cards, but I would bet on it that so does Obelisk. I don't even care that much about what happens to him. As long as I stand tall."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:15 am

"Blah blah..." James said shooting an energy blast at Damien.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:16 am

"The power cosmic bends to no mental powers he says. As Molly would say...Anything you can do...I can do BETTER," Tran says, mimicking Obelisk's intended actions against him. He then continues to scan the machines and hooks into it as Molly opens her eyes.

"T-Tranny?"

"Hello, Molly. Are you ready to go home?" Tran says, uploading a virus. Suddenly Tran is shot in the back by an EMP Pistol.

"You stubborn, stubborn machine," says a familiar voice stepping into the room. From the shadows emerges Cowl as Tran drops to the ground only half capable of any motor control and with no access to his techno-organic abilities. She plants her heel on his head and aims the pistol down on him. "Move and you're scrap," she says with a cold laugh. "Hail Hydra."

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   

Back to top Go down

Haven City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next