Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
ShineyMan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:47 am

Jane rolled her eyes upon seeing James. "What a show off. How about a quick spar to warm up? First person on the ground loses."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:47 am

"Where do we start?", Erica smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:59 am

"Hey I'm not messing up my favorite shirt." James said pointing to his shirt. "But yeah let's spar."

"Our rooms." Chris smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:01 am

Aleksandra glances toward the two as she takes a break from punishing the punching bag before her. She observes as they begin to spar before returning to her own work-out.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:10 am

Jane immediately fired a flurry of beams of energy at James, one aimed at his core, the second at his shoulder and the last to sweep him off his feet. "Hope you were ready!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:11 am

"You do that, I think I'll look around the rest of the house" Jill said leaving her bags by the door.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:15 am

James had his hand out and absorbed the beams of energy taking in their power. "Thanks honey." James smiled firing a blast at her.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:18 am

Aleksandra watches as the beams volley back and forth then returns to her assault on the punching bag before punching it so hard that it spins over the top bar and swings around behind her. She leaps up and kicks it before it strikes her in the back then kicks it again and the entire structure collapses. Afterwards she continues to watch the spar a bit before leaving to find her room.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:20 am

Jane easily blocked the blast with a forcefield. "I see you have some new tricks, but you didn't really think you could beat me with my own energy did you?" She asked rhetorically and dropped the field, ducking, spinning and basically running up his body, using his knee as a step, uppercutting him with a kick, then flipping off of him, landing on her feet. "That's a trick I learned too."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:28 am

James smiled having absorbed the kinetic energy she used on him. "Yeah I absorbed that to." He said blasting the ground in front of her knocking her back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:32 am

Jill wondered down to the training room stopping and watching James and Jane spar.

"An interesting team you have here John" Jannelle said looking around the room at the others

Keith found his room and looked around.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:44 am

"Interesting yet powerful." Talbot said.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:46 am

Jane was knocked back a bit, but in midair caught herself so that she landed in a crouch, sliding backwards. "You should really see some of the things Arielle has taught me." She said, taking off toward James, using a forcefield as a riot shield, bashing into him, then while he was recovering from that, she took the opportunity to send a beam of energy in his chest.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:48 am

James absorbed the beam of energy into his body and he grabbed her by the arm spinning her around and sweeping her legs out. "Should see the things I could teach you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:48 am

Cowl looks up to view her work when she realizes her screen is dead and slams down her fist in frustration, realizing that she's crushed the keyboard and hardly felt a thing. She then glances back at Talbot. "Sorry," she says. "...I need some air." She then twists the dial on her belt and teleports elsewhere in the castle.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:51 am

Jane landed on her palms, almost allowing herself to lose, then turned up to James and sprung to her feet, unleashing a fury of punches on his chest, heavily reinforced by forcefields around her fists, hard enough to at least knock the wind out of him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:00 am

James used his mutant powers to absorb most of the force from the blows as he blocked them and pushed her back, going easy on her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:05 am

Jane used James's push to her advantage, bending further backward, doing a back handspring and again kicking him in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:06 am

"Mind if I join?" Jill asked them

"Maybe sometime I'll have to sit and talk with everyone" Jannelle said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:08 am

prydeman wrote:
"Maybe sometime I'll have to sit and talk with everyone" Jannelle said.

"Don't count on it." Florence said chuckling, eyes glued to her magazine.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:15 am

James grunted and he picked her up and came down body slamming her hard.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:18 am

Jane phased through the ground below her, allowing James to bodyslam the ground under him, thus losing. Jane phased back up in front of him. "Guess I win." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:29 am

James just stood up while she phased rather than body slamming and he turned facing her. "Not really, who says we're done?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:35 am

"Guess they didn't hear me" Jill muttered to herself turning to leave.

"That's alright, i don't really need to sit and listen to you complain about your bad upbringing" Jannelle smiled
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:36 am

Jane scoffed. "When are you going to get tired? You're like a puppy."

Florence looked up at Janelle and smiled, then turned to Talbot. "I think I like this one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next