Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel Empty
PostSubject: Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel   Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:48 am

I was looking over the Paladins Plot threat and I believe it was Venom, said that it'd be a good fight. I personally never thought about it til now though. I actually don't know how it'd go but I imagine it'd end up between Daxx and Sentinel.

Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel 1544448-monelgl

Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel Commis10

Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel Noyb0o
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel   Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:52 am

That's a cool first pic, but I dunno it'd be a tough hard fought battle.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel   Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:01 am

Ultimately Constellation would most likely lose because he wouldn't go for the kill if it were a lethal fight. If it were a fight of sport, that's a different story but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel   Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:58 am

I'm partial to Daxx so I'm going to say he wins. He's kind of like the old school superman, almost impossible to beat without kryptonite and even then he's still a challenge.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel   Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:04 am

Yeah but I think it's a toss up, all of these characters are stupid strong and each of them has their trade offs, I think the best fighter amongst them would be Sentinel but it's a toss up IMO.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel   Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:11 am

Agreed. Think about it. Sentinel is sorta like a better fighter version of The Hulk though I'm not quite sure if he's as strong or not. Daxx is like Superman. Superman only really beat Hulk 'cause Hulk only lashes otu and doesn't really have technique. Constellation, while I haven't any clue who to compare him to, can bend the four fundamental forces of the universe around him at will to nearly no limit. They all have all kinds of stupid strong qualifications. If anything I personally think in a non-lethal "sport" fight, it'd be a tie.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel   Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 am

Yeah and besides Sentinel's strength, when in his last stage is basically Hulk status he has fire abilities to where he can attack with the heat and power of suns. Only thing in Constellation's way in a all out fight his that he won't kill where as Sentinel and Daxx will.

In a KO fight it's a toss up.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel   Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 pm

Okay here's another question I don't really think I should make a whole seperate thread for since it all corresponds to Paladins. What about the Uber Symbiotes? By that meaning Sentinel v. Venom(Detox) v. Wraith?(if he still has it) v. Whatever other ones there are if any.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel   Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:06 am

hmm, interesting. Not really sure who would win
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel   Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:53 am

I'd give the edge to Sentinel and Venom(Detox) just because James is older now and apparently doesn't have a symbiote and seeing as an army of Symbiotes just got WTHPWN'd by Uber Venom and Sentinel could likely do the same, it'd be a pretty ridiculous awesome fight. Plus, Venom's current form doesn't use alot of power and is basically equivalent to Sentinel's last form so it'd be pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel   Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daxx vs Constellation vs. Sentinel
Page 1 of 1