Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:29 am

Alea sat resting on a bench as she watched her magic play the instruments. She caught the reflection of him on the glass panel walls, and squinted her eyes to close the doors on him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:55 am

apollonis pushed the doors open walking in. "Didn't know you were one of the temple maidens"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:24 pm

"are you looking for one? Cause I can certainly help you find one if you go back out the door you came in from," alea replied hastily, "because you are not resuming where you left off back there."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:10 am

"I'd rather fuck a centaur" Apollonis said "That was just a little show for my sister. She thought she could fool me by having you pretend to be her, like she could confuse me with a ruse like that."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:19 pm

"she's fifth on my list of people to pay back..." alea added, stretching, "so you'd really fuck a centaur or was that to test my hearing?"

De laughed and stood,"So what did you do to her to warrant a lovers hate?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Apollonis just grinned not answering the first question. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:32 pm

"I was sent to help someone here by Hecate. I'm praying it's not you because I can't see how helping your relationship could possibly have anything good in return for me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:38 pm

"There is no help for our relationship" Apollonis said "Now if you escuse me, I'm bored."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:54 pm

"there's plenty to do, up here but quietly. Come on, unless you're like the other gods and are simply too prim and proper."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:06 pm

"You clearly have not met that many gods" Apollonis smiled "but I think I'll pass on whatever it is you want to do. The hunt calls to me."

(are you still playing helena? If so she could meet Paris alone)

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:16 pm

*I'll post for Helena when I get home, mobiles bard to use.*

Alea raised an eyebrow, "may I join you? That sounds more interesting than watching the scholars stumble over why their chair and papers have moved. Besides I don't have anywhere to go until I figure out what I am meant to be here for."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:24 pm

"If you wish" Apollonis shrugged
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:36 pm

"there's a nice portion of you afterall..." alea grinned, "actually perhaps that's where we can begin, apollaine thinks she knows you back to frOnt. My first suggestion would be to test that theory.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:49 pm

"She doesn't know anything about me" Apollonis said heading out.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Alea tied her cloak up and raised the hood, keeping up to him, taking the steps out with grace, "You really don't need to know everything about everybody, however you need to provide just enough for the female kind to be curious to figure out what the whole mystery is. What are you thinking when you look at me that way? What are those eyes really saying? Why do you move your hair back that way? Do I flirt or do I not? Until all the questions, drives her insane and she wants you more than the air itself."

She looked up at the moonlight and sighed, "This is my most favourite hour, when the moon is at its highest and lights up only what it can, you can chose to walk in it or hide from it. But even if you do decide to walk in the moonlight, you can still remain cloaked in shadow, like we are now."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:13 am

Helena walked with her handmaidens from the feast just as it was beginning to wrap up. She didn't want to stick around for the drinks and drunk men to emerge. Walking along the balcony, one of the women pulled her over to the rail and they all glanced over.

They giggled and Helena blushed, watching Paris below.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Paris walked along the beach unaware he was being watched.

Hector sat drinking and talking with Agamemnon
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Menelaus drank with his brother and Hector.

Orion was training with the Spartan soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:58 pm

(damn, forgot who I was talking to)

"Yes, the moon" Apollonis said looking up at it. "The day I was born it eclipsed the sun. Now keep quiet."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:07 pm

Alea crossed her arms in amusement, eager to see if he'd be successful at hunting.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"He has the exact idea I had in mind," Helen smiled, and took one of her girls arms.
"Milady?"
"You are the only one my dear, not matched up... he'd be perfect for you, especially if I give consent."
"But I?"

Helen had already pulled her arm and took the girls down onto the sand.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Apollonis tracked the animal stopping after awhile. He crouched down stringing an arrow and letting it go hitting his target.

"If you excuse me I would like to retire for the evening." Hector said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Alea strode forward to find the animal, giving him a look, "Waste of a good arrow..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:29 pm

"Really" Apollonis said pulling the arrow out of the animal."I doesn't look like it was a waste."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:37 pm

"I could've killed that hare with magic..." Alea commented.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:58 pm

"And I could've had it come to me" Apollonis said "What's your point?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next