Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 am

(if she's not military then to him she's still a civilian even if she is CIA. She doesn't follow the chain of command he does so there for is uncontrolable and unpredictable in a military action like the one against Ibanez)

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:08 am

Keith nodded getting on

(gotta go for a bit, be back later)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:29 am

James sat back as Jason got onboard.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:02 am

Keith sat back on the transport
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:05 am

The transport took off heading to the Aircraft carrier that brought them.

"Special Corps is pulling out, orders to head back to Haven City and help with clean up." The pilot said looking back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:39 am

Kieth nodded.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:44 am

The VTOL landed and James got off as the medical staff came to treat Stephanie.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:16 am

Keith stepped off walking over to his suit which was standing waiting.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 am

James took his helmet off walking past Keith. "Round of drinks tonight?"

"I'm in." Jason said.

(heading off be back later tonight)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:50 am

"If the rook is buying, I'm in" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:53 am

"Wait I'm buying?" Jason said.

"Yep." James said casually heading into the hangar.

"God damn it..." Jason sighed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:09 am

"Welcome to the corps" Keith smiled clapping him on the back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:12 am

Jason sighed walking in. "Yeah yeah..."

James chuckled heading to the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:13 am

Keith headed to the baracks chuckling
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:47 am

Meg hurried out to meet them all, assisting with Stephanie and gave Ashleigh a push towards Jana.

"Hey kid, I'll be fine... these cuts will heal themselves. No need for stitches," Jana muttered away.

Ashleigh then spotted the boys and smiled, "Keith, do me a favour, give her an order."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:15 pm

"Get some rest before we have to go back" Keith said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Ashleigh smiled as she held up her fingers and signed sewing movements, with Jana sighing.

"Fine...but you better be good at this. I'd hate to see you practising your skills for the first time on me."
"Hey, I've done it to myself many times and I've been the only one around to help myself. I promise you, I'm trying to do a good job to finally pass my medical studies, so stitching something like a star or love hearts wouldn't get me far."
"I could handle love hearts... I was more nervous about being stitched a penis on my cheek."
"Eww... Jana who would do that?"
"Members of my small team."
"Oh... well... oh."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Keith stored his gear and went back to change
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:59 pm

James put his gear up in the barracks and got changed into his camo pants, boots, and USMC shirt heading out with Jason who had done the same.

Shadow was looking around Haven city, the northside had been devastated but the other parts of the city were only moderatey damaged, Talbot had kept the riots mostly localized to the area where Swift Industries was. Talbot Tower and the surrounding areas under his company had been unscathed by all the fighting. "This is too much of a coincidence...mutants rioting but no where near the company well known for developing anti-mutant weapons for the military..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:29 pm

"Going to stop and rescue Jana from the docs" Keith said meeting them. "She'd probably like a drink too."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:34 pm

"She's more than earned it." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Keith nodded stopping by the medical room "We're taking Jana away from you, going out to get a drink."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:58 pm

James and Jason went with Keith.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Keith pulled Jana away from Ashleigh "The cut's not that bad, it'll heal up without the stitches so don't give me that look. Besides, she's earned a few drinks after the day we've had. I'd invite you too Hun... Stephanie but they've probably got you pumped full of morphine or some other pain killer and it wouldn't be wise to mix the two, plus I'm still not entirely sure if you're trustworthy or not."

(heading off now, catch you tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:43 pm

"I don't know what else to do, I can't reverse the damage done to her," Meg said softly as Ashleigh came up alongside her.
"You've made it so that she doesn't feel pain and can sleep, so that's one relief for her."

The women moved from the bed and walked the medical centre corridors.
"Small..."
"Even the small things go unnoticed..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next