Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:44 am

"You are awake?" Demetrios said "You passed out in the boat as we approached my mothers dwelling. I carried you to her bed till you would wake."

"I couldn't resist having a little fun" Nikkita smirked "Are you jealouse?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:45 am

Adastros smirked. "Good, now be a dear and get me more." He said holding his goblet out. "I've got an army to mobilize."

Nikon smirked looking her over. "And if I am?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:48 am

Aurora took his cup and went back to the kitchen, filling it with wine, then bringing it back to him. "Here you are, Adastros."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:50 am

"Then I have just given you one more reason to make sure that he dies" N ikkita grinned.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:54 am

Nikon smirked. "Yes, you have." He said.

Adastros took the cup. "Thank you." He said taking a drink before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:00 am

Alea realised his words as she looked around, "I thought that was only a daydream. I saw the futures of yours and mine, as well as the history of those within these parts. Demetrios, I do not think they took too kindly to you bringing a witch to the underworld, one that's not dead. Then again, neither of the two were the reason I collapsed. I saw someone on the shores..."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:01 am

Aurora went after him. "Where are you going, lover?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:04 am

"To ready Athens' army, I would suggest you do the same for Corinth." Adastros said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:06 am

"Don't you want to spend some time alone?" Aurora asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:07 am

Adastros looked at her. "Not when we have pressing matters at hand."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:08 am

"They would not be upset about a witch being here" Demetrios said "not when Hecate herself dwells in the Underworld. As for the people on the shore, it was probably another soul waiting to be ferried to thier final resting place."

"Good, now shall we move on with the plan" Nikkita said
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:09 am

"What a bore." Aurora said, leaving the palace and heading to Corinth.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:16 am

Adastros headed off to the center of Athens.

Orion was riding out of Athens sighing.

"Yes, lets." Nikon said. "I want you to command the undead army for now, sack Larissa while I raise more undead to fill the army."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:17 am

"Of course" Nikkita said turning to head out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:19 am

Nikon smirked watching her rear as she walked out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:30 am

She turned to mist floating out to the army
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:38 am

The city of Larissa was surrounded on all sides by the undead hoplites as they besieged the city, some Larissan soliders were held captive to be fed on later on to turn them into undead soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:12 pm

"a face you've never seen, but one that matches your own? I know who it was but the shock of it was too much for me to bear, it seems."

Alea softly smiled, "strange... Spent many nights dreaming if this one day, and what did I do faint on sight. But what do you say to someone, 'hello there, I happen to be your daughter.' I don't think I would manage to say anything."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:35 pm

Adastros stood. "How many men can we have ready?"
"Three thousand hoplites and one thousand archers can be assembled by week's end my lord." A Athenian general said.
"Good then assemble them, and get our slaves to work the fields while the men are gone."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orion arrived back in Sparta to see his generals and the two Spartan kings waiting for him. "Shall Athens send aid as well?"
"I don't know." Orion said. "But none the less we can't let Thessaly fall, for if Thessaly falls the rest of Greece is in peril."
"We have three thousand hoplites and two thousand archers ready to march my king, we should be in Corinth by week's end if we march now."
"Good then assemble the army, I'll be there shortly." Orion said as he rode to his palace to get his armor.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:11 am

"Should we join them?", Aridonis asked Callisto after having eaten. "The war?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:36 am

"Well Orion is your brother, I'd think you'd be right next to him in a fight." Callisto said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:52 am

Aridonis nodded standing up. "It's been a pleasure having your company", he smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:55 am

Callisto smiled. "I'll be along shortly, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member