Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:28 pm

"I know, you rejected me because I said you were." Orion said still relaxing.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:30 pm

"I rejected you because we were not compatible at that instance. I just wanted impulse, power, madness." she said. "I guess I got it."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Orion sighed. "Then what was I?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:33 pm

"Stable, dependable." Aurora said. "Not dysfunctional enough."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:34 pm

"Too much like Athena then, not enough Ares." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:39 pm

"Except for your anger, which is his worst quality to have inherited." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:42 pm

"Anger can be useful." Orion said. "When aimed properly."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:43 pm

"But never in teems of love." she noted.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:44 pm

"Ever heard of the saying 'it's a thin line between love and hate.' " Orion joked.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Aurora quietly submerged in the hot spring, coming back up in a few seconds. "I don't really want to talk about this anymore."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:47 pm

"Fine, you brought it up." Orion smiled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Aurora blocked everything out and floated on her back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Orion looked her curved, feminine form over as she floated before leaning back himself.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:58 pm

"Hey, I've heard you lot claim to be the fastest riders from Laconia/Arcadia," a soldier asked to one of the brothers. They looked at one another and nodded, "Not the fastest riders, but I'm certain we would be the fastest riding family around."
"How many of you are there?"
"In order of age, I am Adeipho, Cohn, our only sister Cyniska, Dorian and then little young one here is named Rasmos."
"Four riders... alright then..."
"No, the sister rides as well. She is as worthy as a man, and can out-ride myself and my brothers any day. Allow us to prove our statement."
"Why don't you meet me outside the city by the ruins, let's say noon? We will, test your theory of five."

As the soldier walked away, Cyniska grabbed the arm of Adeipho.
"What are you doing? He'll spread the word and probably even get that god involved."
"Then you better get yourself prepared to go up against a god."
"You know what happens if the gods are upset."
"That seer sent you a message to prove yourself worthy... this is your chance. And if the gods want to turn you into a toad, I'm sure one of us boys won't mind faring you a kiss to change you back."
"It's too late any way, we cannot be seen as quitting from the deal now."

~~~~~~

The soldier told an advisor who went to Orion. He stood at the doorway not proceeding any closer.

"My lord?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:04 pm

Orion looked over as he was putting his armor on, he was going to spar with some soldiers for a bit. Aurora laid relaxing on his bed in his tent at the camp. Orion looked to the advisor. "Yes?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:27 pm

"There is talk amongst the soldiers of a challenge cross country ride, to determine who is the best rider that fares from the lands of Laconia and Arcadia. I believe, your Lordship, will settle that debate easily..." the advisor began, "If you claim the title, the merchants are willing to give you a horse for free with the second one discounted to a third the cost. If one of theirs wins, you will endorse them and fund their passage to Athens on-board the morning ship.

Think it over sir, the humiliation is something the men haven't seen for quite some time and the comedy is well needed."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Orion sighed and sat back. "A bit unfair...pitting a God against a mortal, and a god with the immortal horse Arion which is faster than even Hermes."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:36 pm

"Ah, this is where you be amazed, my lord... they are claiming to be able to out run even a god," the advisor said sniggering.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Orion got up. "Fine, then let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:53 pm

"Cyniska! Orion of Sparta is competing against us with his men!" Ramos cried out hurrying to her. She drew a breath and paled, and the brothers brought her horse over to her, "You still have the gift of the seer?"

Cyniska went to her sack and withdrew a brooch that she pinned underneath her cloak, then joined her brothers watching as in the distance she saw her opponents coming to meet their challenge.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Orion rode up with his best Spartan riders. "So, I hear we have ourselves a little race coming up?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:10 pm

"You have heard correctly," the brothers said rallying up the watchful crowd, "This will be the moment when the little unknowns bring down the mighty, to claim the title of the best from the lands of Laconia and Arcadia."

Cyniska wanted to hide her head, her brothers were really building themselves up for a worse punishment if they failed in the race.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:13 pm

Orion smirked and chuckled. "Confident...that's good, now if only you had been born Spartan men." He said. "So how shall we do this race?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:24 pm

"But we..." Ramos almost begun until his brothers quickly gave him a shove, to disclose of their royalty, "If it pleases, may our sister decide?"

Cyniska swallowed a gulp having the eyes upon her, "I would propose the mountain of the God Hermes- Mount Kyllini... for its barren, rocky and forested landscape. Only the best can ride through the woods of the mountain."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Orion narrowed his eyes at the brothers before looking to Cyniska. "That is fine by me." He agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next