Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:12 am

Aridonis chuckled at her having heard the two of them. "Compliments from a daughter of Aphrodite; I am very honored"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:16 am

Callisto smiled and winked at the two of them.

Orion chuckled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:37 am

"Now I must warn you," Alea said, "I don't get weather forecast dreams, so I cannot tell you if it will be smooth weather the whole way. Have to take mother nature as she comes. Unless you anger the gods."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:06 pm

"Demeter is my mother" Demetrios said not getting the joke. "and I don't plan on taking the traditional route to Argos."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:24 pm

"She is? That's great. I'd love to meet her one day and check out my theory and see if she agrees with it. Cause otherwise you'll have these farmers who pray to Demeter for summer all year around, and what can she do, you can't have summer all year, you have to have rain for the plants and crops to grow. Have to take the good with the bad.

So how are you going to get to Argos?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Word had spread to majot city-states that villages in Thessaly had been raided and that Larissa itself had come under attacks.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:50 pm

"Charn" Demetrios said walking out

Apollonis sighed sitting in his room frustrated. He dreamed of what it would be like to be with Willow every night and would have taken her in Hades temple if not for his father's interruption. He got up heading out to walk through Troy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Adastros sat on his throne when a messenger walked in handing him a letter. Adastros smirked reading it, already knowing about raids.

A Spartan soldier rode up to the beach where Orion, Aridonis, and Callisto were.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Apollonis heard of the raids across the sea but didn't care. It wasn't his city.

Nikita walked along the beach
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Orion was on the beach speaking with the Spartan when he noticed Nikkita.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Alea watched him head out and went to her lady of assistance, "I'm heading back to my home land for some time. My room is yours during my absence and if you need me, Athena knows how to contact me. I pray things will be alright without me."
"But my lady...will you be alright on your own?"
"If I'm danger I'll use my magic, but I've ventured that way once before. I will be alright."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Demetrios stopped waiting for Alea

Nikkita smiled at Orion as she approached him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Orion looked at Nikkita and cocked his eyebrow. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Alea left her lady and hurried back to him, with a small sack that she carried on her arm, "Packing lighter, last time... I had my bags seized by some wayward thieves and rather than put up a fight, I gave them one of my bags. Thankfully, it was the one with dirty clothing in it."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:02 pm

"Alright" Demetrios said "Stay close." He stepped through an opening on the side of the mountain winding up on the banks of the river Styx. Charon looked over at the pair briefly then looked back down. Demetrios stepped into the boat with Alea. "take me to see my mother."
Charon said nothing as he pushed the boat from the shore and down the river
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Aridonis saw Nikita heading over to them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:33 am

"Hello" Nikkita smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:00 am

Orion looked over and smiled a bit. "I'm Orion, can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:41 am

"Perhapse" Nikkita smiled "Do you plan on helping with the raids?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:43 am

Orion looked at her. "Perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:56 am

"Is there anything I can do to help you make up your mind" Nikkita said smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:57 am

Orion looked her over again. "Maybe, what could you do?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:03 am

"Many things" Nikkita smirked.

(off to the movies, be back later)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:04 am

Orion looked at her. "Hmm, then convince me."

(alright man, see ya)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:15 am

Nikkita walked up to him whispering in his ear and smiled over at Aridonis "And of course he can come along to play too, if he wants."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next