Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:06 am

"You Sparta, my son. And your brother to Troy." Zeus said. "But you have all been stationed here for special reasons. Aurora to Corinth, for her cunning tongue. Orion to Sparta for his blind fury. Apollonis to Troy for his cold handed arrows. Enough talk. You all must prepare yourselves. He may be among the weakest of the Titans, but he will still be a challenge. To slay the Titan of Mortality.--"

"Do not tell them, brother." Poseidon boomed. "Let them find this out their own. My daughter is cunning enough to find his flaw. Go, children, prepare for Corinth."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:08 am

Athena rolled her eyes at Zeus. "Blind fury...he's the most cunning warrior." She said to herself.

Orion nodded. "The Titan will fall before us in battle." He said bowing to Zeus before walking out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:16 am

Apollonis said nothing as he listoned to Zues.

"We are proud of you son" Apollo said "Troy is my city"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:23 am

"Daughter, we will not fight about this." Zeus put his hand out, then waved it to dismiss the Gods.

Aurora walked back to her chamber where she met Aphrodite. "I have a gift for you, my jewel." She said. "This mirrored sword. It will reflect any energy projectile of any magnitude." She handed her a sword. "Use it well."

Aurora bowed. "Thank you my queen." She stripped, changed and went back to the top of the mountain to meet with the others.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:26 am

Orion, having already been ready was waiting when Aurora came to the top, clad in his armor crafted by Hephaestus. He crossed his arms as Aurora walked in, not letting his guard down again.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:28 am

Aurora made eyes at Orion and waited for Apollonis.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:30 am

Apollonis stood off to the side watching the both of them. The advice of his parent's ran through his mind but the voice that seemed to speak loudest was always Hades- "Patience will serve you well. Bide your time and the oppurtunity will present itself to you"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:31 am

Orion cocked his head at Aurora and shook his head waiting for Apollonis.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:32 am

"Come before me, children, and lock hands." Zeus ordered. "Make that you are ready to fight. You may appear in the midst of the battle."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:36 am

Orion stepped forward and offered his hand out to Aurora and then Apollonis. "We can only hope to arrive in a fight."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:38 am

Aurora locked her hand up with Orion, then Apollonis's. "I thought you'd say something like that."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:40 am

Apollonis joined the other two but chose not to take thier hands. Instead he stood with his bow in hand staring up at Zues expressionless
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:42 am

"And I knew you'd make some remark about it." Orion said. "Hunter take my hand so we can get to defeating Iapetus."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:44 am

Aurora took his hand softly. "Oh, how wise you are, Orion." She said sarcastically admiring her.

"Stop being foolish, child. Take their hands!" Zeus commanded.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:47 am

Orion looked over at Aurora. "Is this the manner in which you wish to make up for your...attack?" He grunted.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:01 pm

"You are the son of the god of war" Apollonis said "Even you must see the idiocy of us holding hands when we could be being sent into the middle of a battle. We will be at a disadvantage if we have to take time to unclasp our hands and draw our weapons, demigods or not all it takes is one well aimed arrow or bolw to take us out. I will not take away my andvantage by holding hands with either of you. Instead I will be prepared to defend or attack if need be when we get where we are going."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:03 pm

"I will not accept this defiance! Take their hands or you will be left behind." Zeus commanded.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:05 pm

Orion rolled his eyes and took his hand from Aurora. "Son of Hades, with my armor I need not worry about the weapons of mortals or of Iapetus." He looked to Zeus. "Just send us away mighty Zeus, my sword arm grows bored."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:09 pm

"I did not expect such awful defiance from you children!" Zeus shouted. "I am going to send you away as one, conjoined by the hands."

"I complied, Zeus, father. Let me go." Aurora insisted.

"No! You will all join hands and I will send you off." Zeus said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:11 pm

Apollonis stood unmoving. "We waste time being berrated by you ould man, send us on our way so the warhawk can quench his blood thirst."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Orion grunted at the situation and he strapped his shield to his back and took his spears up, with one hand he forcibly took Apollonis' hand and with the other hand her grasped Aurora's. "Send us now Zeus, or lest Corinth fall."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Aurora snatched Apollonis's hand and a lightning bolt slammed into them, teleporting them to Corinth in another bolt of lightning.

Upon arriving in Corinth, Aurora found the city overrun by cult members of the cult of Iapetus.

(Who wants to be the titan?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Orion walked into Cornith ahead of Auroa his spear in hand and his shield at the ready. "Come Iapetus, meet your doom so you shall be cast back into Tartarus!" He called out.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:28 pm

(I have to go to bed, so goodnight)

Several frantic villagers ran past the three. "THE TITAN IS ALIVE. HE'S COMING!" They shouted.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Apollonis left both of them going off on his own to track down the titan.

(I gotta be heading off for the night, sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next