Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
Mellicious
The Captain
Chronicler
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Haven City - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:59 am

"What's so funny?"

Valencia opened one eye and holds onto Valerie. She goes into her pocket and pulls out the device. "That idiot left our stuff in here with us. Oh, and for the record..." Val suddenly rockets herself and Valerie toward the door while in the net and punches it clean open. "You can't nullify magic with science. But seeing as we're in a net, we would get the bad end of this fight so..." She twists the nob on the device and sighs. "If I use these, we're back to tracking down nine teleportalers but this is all I can think of. Just needed to give these copies time to synthesize." Suddenly the particles combust into a small wormhole which sucks the girls in, dropping them off in the house of an elderly man.

"You two are becoming quite a worry."

"Sorry," Valencia says. "Turns out the government's full of narrow minded morons.

"I know, I helped to establish it. You left a portal open," he says as he taps his cane to the ground, forcing the portal particles to relocate apparently bridging the portal left at the base to the the arctic circle. "And now for that net." He taps the cane to the ground again and the net transforms into rope which Valencia cuts through with her claws.

"Thanks now, if you don't mind, we gotta g-"

"You'll be going nowhere. I am, afterall, your senior. Now, do you wish the knowledge to return home or not?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:10 am

The Special Corps had already tracked their locations and were watching them, using Talbot Enterprises and Swift Industries tech, no magic could interfere with their operations. Valerie, Valencia, and the old man were being watched and studied without knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:18 am

Valencia was well aware of her being watched as was the old man but they were hardly worried about that. The military was the least of their worries considering what else could happen if they'd failed to reach their goal. And on another day, the old man called out to Valencia. "Yes?" She asked as she marched down the stairs.

"I've located another Teleportaler. It's a young mutant but be careful. A familiar face to you has been seen prowling in that area."

"Like?"

"Your supernatural archrival...Ghost Rider."

"Of course he is," Valencia says as she leaves.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:20 am

Jane was rolled into the medlab and they cleaned the wound and patched it up.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:21 am

James walked in to check on Jane.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:29 am

Jane was just sitting up. "Hi honey." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:32 am

James stood in the door frame. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:36 am

"Okay. Just a clip. What happened anyways?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:40 am

"Not really sure...I haven't seen you in months." James said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:43 am

"What do you mean months?" Jane asked. "I saw you yesterday!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:44 am

"Jane, that was March...it's May now." James said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:46 am

"What..? What happened?" Jane asked, standing from the hospital bed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:53 am

"I don't know, some of the docs think you were under some sort of control." James said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:55 am

"Oh.. Has anything significant happened?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:56 am

"Alot has happened." James sighed.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:03 am

"Like what?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:04 am

"Well, I'm back in the Marines, I found out I have a 6 year old son." James said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:34 am

"Wow.." Jane said. "That is a lot. Do you still live in the same place?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:38 am

"Yeah it is alot." James said. "And yeah same place." He said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:39 am

"Are you with anyone?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:42 am

James sighed. "Yeah." He said. "Been with her for a few weeks."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:44 am

"Oh.." Jane said looking down. "Sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:46 am

"Kinda awkward for the both of us I'd guess." James said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:47 am

"Well.." Jane said. "I can wait for you if you ever think you'll separate.."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:51 am

James looked at her. "No, don't wait around for me. I can't ask you to do that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next