Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
Mellicious
The Captain
Chronicler
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:47 am

"If I were you I'd have nothing to do with him Ashleigh" Jannelle said "He sounds like a man that will be too protective of you and could possibly be one of those men that will not be happy without complete control of everything you do."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:53 am

James chuckled. "I dunno about all that now."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:09 am

"Just the protective part, cause when he first met me, I wanted to use my powers to blow everything up, cause I had no idea what my powers were. They were a new thing for me. Usually, making you feel bleh for a minute when you're close to me, was as bad as I could be."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:14 am

"Just my opinion" Jannelle shrugged.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:39 am

James nodded driving to a bar.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:43 am

Jannelle sat back as they headed to a bar
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:48 am

James pulled up to the bar and he got out opening the door for Jannelle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:55 am

Jannelle smiled at him taking his arm as they headed in.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:03 pm

James smiled heading inside with her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Ashliegh followed behind them
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:24 pm

James smiled getting all of them a table.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Jannelle sat at the table with Ashleigh
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:34 pm

James smiled at Jannelle as the waitress walked over.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:43 pm

"Yes, a soda for the young girl and a lager for me" Jannelle ordered
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:51 pm

"Sam Adams for me." James said to the waitress.

The waitress smiled at James. "Alright honey." She said setting out some menus. "Just in case you all get a little hungry." She smiled at James again before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:00 pm

"Thank you" Jannelle smiled

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:04 pm

James smiled at Jannelle opening his menu.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:27 pm

Jannelle sat back waitingo n the drinks
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:31 pm

"You guys wanna munch on some potato skins while we drink?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:00 pm

"Oh, that would be very nice, thank you," Ashleigh replied, and smiled, "You got it the wrong way around earlier, I'm the one that's into Keith. I misread his kindness and thought he might have been hitting on me. When I was a kid I lost my parents and I wasn't told the story behind that. I was simply forwarded onto a foster family and they became my adoptive parents. They were the best, and we lived on a cute little farm, with a horse and we sold fruits and vegetables. But one day we were out in the town and a car slammed into us, forcing us onto the tracks. They were killed and I survived.

I realise now that it was back when I first developed my advance powers and I was being targeted. I just feel dreadful that because they wanted to come through me, they wanted my adoptive parents dead. They were old dudes, barely capable of fighting but they had courage and love."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:52 am

James sighed sitting back. "Well this just got depressing."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:13 am

"That sounds fien" Jannelle smiled at James "If you really wanna talk about it we can arrange a time at my office."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:18 am

James smiled looking for the waitress to call her over so they could order their potato skins.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:05 am

"Decide you were hungry after all?" the waitress smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:06 am

"Yes." James smiled. "Can we get a large order, no make that two large orders of those potato skins with extra bacon on em."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next